FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > another blindfolded fuck

another blindfolded fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

she was lay blindfolded on the couch nighty pulled up holdups on show with a touch of thigh, her pussy wet open knowing what was about to happen.our meet texted he was parked up outside , i let him him as he come through the door to the site of her sliding her toy into her by now wet cunt , he started to undress down to his boxers.he watched her toyshow admiring her thrusts and little sighs moans ,didnt have to ask if he was enjoying as his bulge in his boxers told the story , she was bucking onto the toys as he stroked her thighs and his cock ,this went on till she was so turned on she cum hard on her toy .already planned as she came he was straight down nipple and lick on her rock hard clit .he worked her cunt till she gushed onto his face, with that out the way she lay back further up the couch and opened up wide , stroking her fingers along her wet slit , listoning to the sound of the unknown person ripping open his condom packet .

he lay on top started to lick and gentley sucking her nipples . cock ready at her hole . she moaned as he slowley eased in her ,he started in slow fucking movements buillding up to longer strokes ,his fulll length starting to hit her spot , she fucked back hard onto his cock lifted her legs higher , as i recorded his arse was going up and down faster , she knew he was nearly there , " fuck me harder" she said , this is my favy part where i can watch them just fuck hard against each pure i just want to fucking come lust , he stiffened up as he moaned grunted his way to filling the condom up with his spunk . he left her there as he dressed , she looked so horny legs open cunt lips just as wide well used her juices glistened in the table lamp light .

i let the fella out as he thanked me , as soon as i closed the door i was undressing she still laying where i had left her ,waiting knowing i would be rock hard ready to pound her pussy as we both watched the recording i had made of them fucking .

we have done this scene 8/9 times now , next stage had to be 2/3 men shes gushes at the thought of blindfolded and antooer 2.3 cock replacing antoer just after they have cum .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"she was lay blindfolded on the couch nighty pulled up holdups on show with a touch of thigh, her pussy wet open knowing what was about to happen.our meet texted he was parked up outside , i let him him as he come through the door to the site of her sliding her toy into her by now wet cunt , he started to undress down to his boxers.he watched her toyshow admiring her thrusts and little sighs moans ,didnt have to ask if he was enjoying as his bulge in his boxers told the story , she was bucking onto the toys as he stroked her thighs and his cock ,this went on till she was so turned on she cum hard on her toy .already planned as she came he was straight down nipple and lick on her rock hard clit .he worked her cunt till she gushed onto his face, with that out the way she lay back further up the couch and opened up wide , stroking her fingers along her wet slit , listoning to the sound of the unknown person ripping open his condom packet .

he lay on top started to lick and gentley sucking her nipples . cock ready at her hole . she moaned as he slowley eased in her ,he started in slow fucking movements buillding up to longer strokes ,his fulll length starting to hit her spot , she fucked back hard onto his cock lifted her legs higher , as i recorded his arse was going up and down faster , she knew he was nearly there , " fuck me harder" she said , this is my favy part where i can watch them just fuck hard against each pure i just want to fucking come lust , he stiffened up as he moaned grunted his way to filling the condom up with his spunk . he left her there as he dressed , she looked so horny legs open cunt lips just as wide well used her juices glistened in the table lamp light .

i let the fella out as he thanked me , as soon as i closed the door i was undressing she still laying where i had left her ,waiting knowing i would be rock hard ready to pound her pussy as we both watched the recording i had made of them fucking .

we have done this scene 8/9 times now , next stage had to be 2/3 men shes gushes at the thought of blindfolded and antooer 2.3 cock replacing antoer just after they have cum .

"

wow i need to do this with hubby x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm sounds horny that

Very horny and sexy fun x

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/7363

This was a story I wrote ages ago on here, based on one of the first meets I had when I joined. I was amazed then at how many people put things like 'this is my ultimate fantasy' at the time - looks like it's still true today!

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Id really love to get dressed up blindfold on and let hubby arrange this for me such a turn on not knowing who it is x

Definetly love my fella to do that for me mmm

ok that was pretty hot

Love to do this!!

By *olymorphicCouple  over a year ago

Chipping Norton

We've just done a meet like this, very horny!!!

Thinks i might arange one or two for kitty .

My fella knowes id love to av this done to me as we spoke about it the other nite during amazing sex so who noes wot he as planned this weekend wud love that

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

well we met 1 man 3 differnt time and she didnt know this man fucked her 3 times she thought was all differnt men , even though we have done this scene about 12 times now

iv you need a hand let me know

» Add a new message to this topic