FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Random late night meet

Random late night meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ive it a go OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Strange request I thought, but replied with keen response. Her pictures were sexy and mystic. It was her hubby who contacted me, wanting another man to be with her as he looked on. I wondered all night if it would happen. Sure I have had mmf before, but they've joined in. Perhaps he just wants to keep her happy. I didnt ask why, who would. "beep" the phone went. Message from a new number. Hi, its Mary are you going to tell me what your going to do to me ? All I could think of was the pics of her in that underwear. I wasnt too crude, and she was very excited at my scenario. She arranged a time at their house, and I parked in the next street and walked to the house. It really late midnight and street was very dark and quiet,I couldnt read the numbers from the pavement and had to walk up the path. "is this the right one" I wondered ? Too late, I nervously pressed the bell. A light in the hall came on and the door opened a little. A head popped round and said "James ? " i said "yeah" . She opened the door fully and I shyly walked in. She closed it and walked past me, her purfume was sweet, she looked over her shoulder , smiled, and said "this way".We went through into the lounge. It was warm, cosey and dimly lit. She sat on the rug and looked over at a figure sat in the corner. He nodded, then she gestured me over. She began to take her gown off so I started to undress. She had lovely olive skin and long dark curly hair. Her sexy underwear complemented her body, she rose to her knees. I stepped forward and she took hold of my semi erect cock. She slowly wanked it , looked at him then began to cup my balls with her lips, taking more in each time till she built a steady rythme. As she leant forward more with each suck, she grasped my cheeks, sucking hungrily on my straining cock. I could see the curves of her arse each time, so I lowered myself to my knees as to appreciate the situation. She rolled over onto her back and began to suck my balls with intensity. I moved towards her pussy, licking down over her belly button, taking in the musky purfume mixed aroma. Then she moved her legs apart and I began to Push my tongue between her lips and taste her juices. The more I probed, the wider she moved her legs apart. I lifted her thighs up to get my tongue in and suck on her swelling lips. She sucked harder on my cock as I strayed my tongue around her anus, then gently pushed my tongue in as she moaned then back to work on her clit. She took my cock out and slowly wanked it, she said "I want you to do what we talked about". So i got off and she got on all fours and i looked at her fantastic arse as i tore the edge off a condom packet. She wriggled her bum as she played with her clit. I began again, to rim her lovely bum. She pushed herself back on to my tongue, breathing heavier, she whispered " mmm, take my arse ". I held out my rigid cock and took hold of her left cheek, pulling it to one side, then pressed my cock against her tight little hole. Then I held the other cheek and worked my cock slowly in. As it edged in, she whimpered, then I rocked back and forth , edging in, bit by bit till i was almost fully in. I slid in and out, taking in the fantastic sight, trying my hardest not to blow. She began to push back as i thrust forth, throwing her head back she started to cum. Then she squealed to fuck her hard as she was about to cum and i could no longer hold on. The feel of her waist, her heat on my cock, the scent of her passion I began to cum and pumped her arse for all i was worth and she kept cumming and cumming. As I slowed, she held her head down, breathing heavy. I slowly removed my cock and watched her reveling in the multiple she was recovering from. I removed the condom and cleaned myself up. She leant over kissed me full on and wiped her wet pussy on her black thong and presented it to me...something to sniff on on the way home she smiled as she said it. Her husband or partner just sat there in the darkness. I got dressed and she put her gown back on. She let me out through the door and saidt"thanks, bye". No "till next time" or "see you again". I walked round the corner to the car, thinking, mmm, strange. But great and well worth the journey and a black thong to treasure of the evening. It was indeed dripping wet and full of her juices.. . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

good story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice - I enjoyed that.

» Add a new message to this topic