FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sophie

Sophie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was down at my usual Stafford hotel for a couple of nights for meetings at my company’s head office in Cannock. Having been down so often in the past I had my routine down to a T – arrive about 5, book in and head to the bar to await my colleagues before heading out for a meal and a booze-up. So now I was sitting in the bar, twiddling my thumbs. The usual mix of salesmen, couples and small parties were drifting in and out but the bar was quite empty except for a young girl of about 20 or so playing with her phone, two middle-aged businessmen studying paperwork and me. Bored, I switched on my phone to check texts and emails but, on a whim, decided to see if anyone had their Bluetooth switched on. Going through the menus I selected the right option and hit “Search”. Within moments a list flashed up –

“HTC 9231”

“Avondale 42”

“Cassie’s Phone”

“Need Cock Now”

I nearly dropped my phone in surprise and guiltily looked around to see if anyone had noticed. I looked again and the list had changed – Cassie and Avondale were still there and had been joined by another generic number ID but “Need Cock Now” nearly glowed out the screen at me. Who could it be? It could be any of the people queuing to check in, it could be the older woman receptionist or the young barman, or the businessmen (nah) or ... could it be the young girl looking at her phone?

I looked over at her, she had quite short dark hair which framed her pale complexioned face. Slim, she was about 5’6” and the thin summer dress she was wearing reached halfway down her thighs as she sat side-on to me. On an impulse, I hit the option on my phone to pair with “Need Cock Now” and watched the girl intently. Within seconds my heart leapt as my suspicions were confirmed. I saw her bite her bottom lip as she jumped in her seat slightly before hitting some buttons on her phone. Without making a conscious decision I was on my feet and heading towards her so, when she looked up to scan the room for who was trying to pair with her phone, I was standing above her and looking her straight in the eyes.

“I have what you want, come with me.”

Where had that come from? I’m normally fairly shy around women, quite reserved and would never dream of talking to young girls in bars – she was easily half my age for goodness sake, what was I doing? Some kind of madness, some powerful lust was driving my actions. She was looking at me, assessing the tall middle-aged bald guy in front of her, her mind rushing towards the inevitable “Fuck off old man” before I pre-empted her. As her lips parted I said, “Now” and reached for her hand. Almost shocked, she raised her hand and I pulled her to her feet before walking swiftly to the lifts with her beside me. As the lift doors closed behind us I spun her around and pinned her to the wall with my body and kissed her deeply. She stiffened for a second and then seemed to fold and relax into my arms. Her lips parted and allowed my tongue to part her teeth and plunge into her mouth. I felt her arms envelope me and her nails dug into my back through my business suit. My hands meanwhile were running up and down her back, pulling her body tightly against mine. When the lift doors opened again, she was transformed. As our mouths tore away from hungrily devouring each other, I saw her blue eyes fired with passion and it was she who pulled me by the hand to her room. Once inside we kissed wildly again as she tugged my jacket off. My hands were looking for some kind of zip or buttons on the back of her dress and I was growing frustrated at not finding any. With a growl I pushed her back and with my right hand grabbed at the neckline of her dress. With a vicious tug, I jerked downwards, tearing the thin material and tearing her dress open with one violent motion. She stood shocked for a second, her small bra-less tits surmounted by bullet-like nipples and her pussy barely covered by a small pink thong. Her shock quickly passed however and she threw herself at me, her long nails and delicate fingers ripping the shirt from me, buttons flying as I quickly undid my trousers. We staggered entwined to the bed and fell upon it, a mass of hot breath, wet stabbing tongues and ravenous hands. My cock damn near penetrated her despite my boxers and her thong as I landed between her legs, it’s jutting stiffness making her squeal as it jabbed straight into her covered pussy. Seconds later and her nimble fingers had released it and my cock now stood proudly within her grasp. I glanced down and was mesmerised at how delicate her hand looked wrapped around a shaft that had never before seemed so large and so hard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As her hand started to pull my foreskin tightly over the bulbous knob, I slipped my fingers underneath her thong. I was immediately struck by how incredibly smooth and soft her totally hairless pussy was before I encountered her puffy pussy lips and the warm wet velvet moistness of her cunt. She stiffened as my fingers travelled the length of her slit and she gasped as I brushed lightly over her hooded clit.

“I want you in my mouth” she said as she twisted beneath me and we rolled over on the bed.

I watched as she slid down my body until she was kneeling on the floor beside the bed and looking me in the eye as she tugged my boxers down. My cock bounced free from the waistband and slapped noisily against my stomach before she lowered her head and started kissing and nibbling it’s length and slurping me into her mouth. My head fell back and for the next few minutes I just passively allowed this beautiful creature to give me an equally beautiful blowjob. Using her hands to squeeze and twist the shaft, she wetly sucked my cock with her lips as tight as clamps and a suction that I could feel in my balls. This was incredible but I knew I wouldn’t last if she kept it up.

The pleasure was almost painful until I sat up and ran my fingers through her hair and firmly grasped a handful before sharply pulling her off my cock. I pulled her violently upwards and kissed her deeply, tasting my own pre-cum on her lips, a delicious tingly sensation. We were both gasping and crying out with the random noises of lust as I pushed her onto her back and took up a 69 position. She eagerly tore away her thong before parting her thighs to allow me access. As my fingers spread her pussy lips and the incredible sexual aroma of her arousal hit me, she resumed her oral assault on my cock. I resisted the temptation to dive straight into her cunt, instead I spread her lips wide so I could gaze upon her pink wetness. Her clit was standing proud now and I allowed myself a quick lick with my tongue, bringing a groan and a shudder. I slipped the middle finger of each hand into her wet hole and gently pulled them apart. She gasped as my hands held her hole wide open and then bucked towards me as I buried my tongue deep inside her.

For what seemed like hours I devoured her cunt, switching from frenetic tonguing to featherlight strokes of my fingers. I nipped her clit between my teeth and rolled it’s hardness between my lips as I buried my thumbs deep inside her hole. My fingertips spread the heady mix of my saliva and her pussy juices over her asshole and gently circled it. She grunted and again thrust her cunt into my face. Thinking she was objecting to my playing with her ass, I moved my fingers away, bringing a groan from her. Suddenly I was transfixed as i felt her spear a finger deep into my asshole. Fucking hell the sensation was incredible as she expertly massaged my prostate. I knew I wasn’t going to last long so I determined to make her cum first. As my thumbs circled inside her pussy and my teeth teased her clit, I buried my index fingers in her ass. The noise from both of us would have been incredible had our mouths not been so full! I could feel my balls tightening, my orgasm approaching due to her skilfull ministrations but equally I could feel her shuddering as both her holes were penetrated, stretched, probed whilst I chewed on her clit. It wasn’t long before we achieved that rarest of things – simultaneous orgasms. As my cock swelled in her mouth and my hot spunk spurted into her, she clamped her thighs around my head and locked my face against her cunt as she violently shuddered her way through her own climax.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wow not to many twenty yr olds hanging around the local hotels here but what a story great start and well written

Is there more

Greedy bastard here

Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated. Yes there will be more, when I get time to get it down.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Very sexy story.... loved it...

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

dirty story loved it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story...

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Great tale. Mental note to self, must check Bluetooth more often!

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Good story, always checking my bluetooth but nothing yet

I was shaking as I rolled off her and we moved up the bed to lie together. As I kissed her, I could feel she was trembling too, her breathing heavy and I swear I could see her heart hammering in her chest. I could also taste my cum on her lips which incredibly made my drained cock twitch.

I asked her if “Need Cock Now” was a good way for her to get what she wanted and she replied that this was the first time anything had ever happened. She usually did it when she was people watching – she liked to see guys trying to figure out whose phone it might be. On a few occasions she thought one or two had figured it out but this was the first time she’d been well and truly rumbled and only my forcefulness had stopped her denying it. She couldn’t explain why she had let me lead her out of the bar “It just seemed right” she said.

I introduced myself, rather after the fact and she told me through a fit of the giggles her name was Sophie. She was in town for a job interview and her prospective employers were putting her up in the hotel.

A few minute’s chat was all we needed and her fingers had started to run through my chest hair as I gently circled her nipples. At that moment my phone rang – shit, it was probably my colleagues looking for me. Reluctantly, I answered it and sure enough it was my boss complaining everyone was waiting for me. I told him I would be 10 minutes, hung up then paused before turning to Sophie –

“Would you like to join us for a meal and a few drinks?”

“Sure, why not” she replied, “Just let me freshen up and replace that dress you ripped off me.

“Oh, sorry about that” I blushed

“Don’t be, that was so fucking hot I nearly came on the spot” she laughed.

I returned to my room to change and ditch my shredded shirt. By the time I returned Sophie had changed into a blouse and short black skirt. It was a simple outfit but she looked stunning and as we walked into the bar quite a few heads turned. My colleagues were flabbergasted but John (my boss), Brian, Erik and Brenda all made her welcome. To my bosses raised eyebrows I explained that Sophie was a friend who I hadn’t seen for a while. Some knowing looks were exchanged but no more was said and we headed for the restaurant.

Sophie deftly dealt with all the not so subtle chat up attempts from my workmates during the meal and spent quite a bit of the evening talking to Brenda, with whom she seemed to have struck up a friendship. I’d always fancied Bren, a straight-talking Mancunian blonde who used her looks and ample cleavage to charm her male clients. I had her down as a bit of a man-eater but she’d always made it clear she wasn’t interested in me.

After the meal as we headed back to the bar, Sophie pulled me to one side.

“Let’s just go straight back to the room”, she said.

“Could do” I replied, “You after more of what you had earlier?”

“God yes, a lot more”

“A lot more” I replied, “How much is a lot more” I asked, an idea forming in my head. “When you said “Need Cock Now” what would you have said if more than one had made itself available?” I asked.

“I dunno ...why...what are you thinking” she asked, glancing at my group of workmates now disappearing into the hotel bar.

“No, not that” I laughed, “have you ever been dogging?”

She blushed and looked at her feet

“You have, haven’t you?” I exclaimed

“Well, me and my pal used to go with some lads to a place near our school and we’d have a bit of a carry on” she said.

“Did you like it”

“God yes” she said, still looking at her feet but with real passion in her voice.

“Well let’s go” I said, “Cannock Chase is near here and it’s supposed to be good”.

It was a short drive, maybe 15 minutes but we soon found ourselves on a quiet road through the forest with smaller roads leading off to car parks. It was now about 10pm and quite dark as we slowly pulled into a car park and as we swung the car around, the headlights illuminated half a dozen or so cars parked around the edge. I parked up not far from a Transit van and turned the engine off. Turning to Sophie, I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, Before long her blouse was open as I sucked on her hard nipples and stroked her pussy through the damp gusset of her knickers whilst she had my cock out and was stroking the shaft as it throbbed in her hand. I glanced up and was disappointed that, despite the interior light being on in the car, no one seemed to be paying us any attention.

“Suck my cock”

Sophie didn’t need telling twice as she quickly leant over and engulfed my cock in her mouth. I reclined the seat a little and just relaxed while she went to work. It wasn’t long before her silhouetted head bobbing in my lap grew a small crowd outside our car. I smiled as I saw a few guys stroking their cocks in full view. One guy was right up against the passenger window stroking an impressively large dick with relish. I hit the switch and lowered the window, startling Sophie who looked up in surprise.

“Time for you to get some extra darling” I said.

She glanced over at the large cock now pushed into the car through the window and I saw a flash in her eyes, the same passion I saw flare up in the hotel lift. She quickly shifted position and stretched her red lipsticked lips around his thick shaft and began sucking him deeply. He groaned in pleasure and I moved closer to Sophie for a better view. As i squeezed her nipples and kissed her neck I saw his knob stretch her cheek and her lipstick smear wetly along his shaft. He was grunting loudly now and rocking his hips against the car, fucking Sophie’s hot mouth as she cupped his balls and squeezed his shaft. Suddenly he grunted and I saw his cock spasm and his legs buckle, pulling his cock from her mouth as his cum erupted from his knob and shot onto her tongue, her lips, her face and even splashing onto my face as I nuzzled her neck. As I looked up, Sophie turned to me with the cum dripping from her face and said,

“You want this don’t you? So clean me”

I didn’t need telling twice and eagerly began kissing her and licking the salty cum from her skin, lapping it up and sharing it with her in a spunky kiss. Once I’d got every drop I could see I asked,

“How did you know I’d like that?”

“I had a bisexual boyfriend who used to kiss me the way you kissed me after I sucked his cock. I saw the look on your face when you tasted your own spunk on me in the hotel so I just knew. How bi are you?” she asked.

I looked her in the eye, “Very bi”

She smiled and with a horny laugh said “Great, let’s get some more spunk for you then”

Oops. I realised I shouldnt have read the first part. Had to read the 2nd part too. Sorry guys for sticking my nose in. More oops

Great story got me hard and wanting for the next installment!

Very well written. And v interesting! Keep it up.

Very horny story

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

First part got me interested now I am glued hope Sophie is reading this

» Add a new message to this topic