FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > All while on the phone

All while on the phone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something i would love to try...Having a couple come over (during the day) and once there the lady would call up a friend on the phone for a chat. While she is chatting the guys would undo her top and ease out her boobs and start to massage, play and suck them. Moving on to slipping cocks between and over them and generally using them.

When she is not chatting to her friend she takes the chance to give the cocks a quick suck, or wank before chatting again. All this goes on without her friend on the other end of the line knowing whats going on this end. So some true 'multi-tasking'...lol

Finally she would take both loads of cum over her face or boobs, still without giving the game away

Like the idea?...give me a shout

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hehe. Thats always fab. I did that with a fuckbuddy of mine. But, it wasnt planned lol she was speaking to her aunt at the time..

Nice work fella Did her Aunt twig what was going on? Hopefully someone around here will like this fantasy of mine enough to come and give it a try too

Iv done it its brill

Ok guys stop rubbing it in...lol im looking to hear from someone who wants to try it not you lucky buggers who 'have' already done it...lol

Was making love to my fb once as she spoke to her daughter on the phone and another day her husband.her face as she tried not to make a noise was very funny.obviously they knew nothing bout me .she certainly made up for list time on the phone.lol

"Nice work fella Did her Aunt twig what was going on? Hopefully someone around here will like this fantasy of mine enough to come and give it a try too "

Id tell you the truth. Her aunt called to say that her dog just died..

» Add a new message to this topic