FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Larger ladies in control/ face sitting

Larger ladies in control/ face sitting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ctionman72 OP   Man  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

I usually always play Dom but I often fantasize about 1 or more larger ladies holding me down and dominating me.

Sitting on my face, spanking me and much much more.

Id really like it if 3 or more would take turns holding me down, while others grind their pussys on my face and cock.

Does anyone else have this fantasy or tried it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ctionman72 OP   Man  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

surely must be guys n gals who like a bit of forced facesitting ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm I've had this done. My bbw sitting on my face, grinding her pubic bone against me to find relief. I love it when she is rough , orgasms and is unaware of what she's done, as if I am not there as she cums on my face.

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Mmmmmm... Wonderful memories of a lady (not bbw) sat grinding my face until she came then ripped a hole I'm her tights & carried on but this time my tongue was in her arse! (My first taste of rimming) still fantasize about that experience today! Would love to find a bbw face sitter (hopefully a squirter)!!

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I'd be scared I'd kill him lol

london/ Wisbech

[Removed by poster at 03/05/13 14:11:32]

london/ Wisbech

Yeah! But what a way to go! Don't let your size put you off most of us would appreciate being your seat!

"I'd be scared I'd kill him lol "

Yeah what a wonderful way to go, I'd love this to happen to me have 3 or more large ladies do what they want within me and then take it turns to sit on my face untill I'd bought them all to orgasm mmmm and this lady would be very nice sat on my face mmm

By *ules carterCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I love to sit on my partners face and be in control forcing his head in my pussy ummmmm

"I love to sit on my partners face and be in control forcing his head in my pussy ummmmm "

Love to have a lady sat on my face and grinding her pussyfoot into my face so I can lick her to orgasm and drink down her sweet juices mmmmm

"I love to sit on my partners face and be in control forcing his head in my pussy ummmmm

Love to have a lady sat on my face and grinding her pussyfoot into my face so I can lick her to orgasm and drink down her sweet juices mmmmm"

Meant pussy don't know what a pussyfoot is lol damn iPhone

I am also very keen on ladies sitting on my face and forcing me to lick them out! Always a bonus it they squirt too, so of anybody wants to give it a go!

» Add a new message to this topic