FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel fuck

hotel fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we enchanged a few emails , john was up on work issues , made the time the place , quick phone call to say we were on the way .15 minutes later we were in hotel carpark ,he met us took us to the room , had 20 minutes convo then g said she was off to get changed into her nighy and holdups he stripped down to boxers .

i set up the camcorder , as she lay down parted her legs and started to play with her rabbit , as she was soaking and it disapeered right into her cunt , he was playing his hands up around her nyloned thighs , this went on untill she gushed all onto the toy .his licked nibbled her clit as her hips bucked back and forth , he started to gyrate his cock onto her thigh , i already knew he had a fetish of nylon , he asked her if she wanted to use his cock , rushing to roll the condom on as she said yes.

i was placed behind a perfect view of his rock hard cock sliding his way into her wet slit ,i knew by then he wernt going to last as he kept fucking the whole length of his cock in and out of her cunt ,every stroke was met by her bucking back onto his cock untill he shuddered to a almighty fuck frenzy as they both cum together , taking a moment to get there breath back , as i wrapped up recording knowing that later on we would watch this again tonight her wet again ,me hard with the best view of his cock fucking her pussy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Newport / Cardiff

What a great story, love to watch a woman taking another mans cock, videoing it for later is so horny. I did video for a couple and another guy having a 3sum so the couple could play it back later, got some great shots - massive turn on for me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a great little idea!!!

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"we enchanged a few emails , john was up on work issues , made the time the place , quick phone call to say we were on the way .15 minutes later we were in hotel carpark ,he met us took us to the room , had 20 minutes convo then g said she was off to get changed into her nighy and holdups he stripped down to boxers .

i set up the camcorder , as she lay down parted her legs and started to play with her rabbit , as she was soaking and it disapeered right into her cunt , he was playing his hands up around her nyloned thighs , this went on untill she gushed all onto the toy .his licked nibbled her clit as her hips bucked back and forth , he started to gyrate his cock onto her thigh , i already knew he had a fetish of nylon , he asked her if she wanted to use his cock , rushing to roll the condom on as she said yes.

i was placed behind a perfect view of his rock hard cock sliding his way into her wet slit ,i knew by then he wernt going to last as he kept fucking the whole length of his cock in and out of her cunt ,every stroke was met by her bucking back onto his cock untill he shuddered to a almighty fuck frenzy as they both cum together , taking a moment to get there breath back , as i wrapped up recording knowing that later on we would watch this again tonight her wet again ,me hard with the best view of his cock fucking her pussy"

"we enchanged a few emails , john was up on work issues , made the time the place , quick phone call to say we were on the way .15 minutes later we were in hotel carpark ,he met us took us to the room , had 20 minutes convo then g said she was off to get changed into her nighy and holdups he stripped down to boxers .

i was placed behind a perfect view of his rock hard cock sliding his way into her wet slit ,i knew by then he wernt going to last as he kept fucking the whole length of his cock in and out of her cunt ,every stroke was met by her bucking back onto his cock untill he shuddered to a almighty fuck frenzy as they both cum together , taking a moment to get there breath back , as i wrapped up recording knowing that later on we would watch this again tonight her wet again ,me hard with the best view of his cock fucking her pussy "

meet this lad he was one of our horny meets

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

i was placed behind a perfect view of his rock hard cock sliding his way into her wet slit ,i knew by then he wernt going to last as he kept fucking the whole length of his cock in and out of her cunt ,every stroke was met by her bucking back onto his cock untill he shuddered to a almighty fuck frenzy as they both cum together , taking a moment to get there breath back , as i wrapped up recording knowing that later on we would watch this again tonight her wet again ,me hard with the best view of his cock fucking her pussy meet this lad he was one of our horny meets "

sounds amazing x

well watched the rerun on disk very horny playing with her pussy slow rub of her clit and she gushed so much had to change the bedding , that was before i even got my cock in

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

i was placed behind a perfect view of his rock hard cock sliding his way into her wet slit ,i knew by then he wernt going to last as he kept fucking the whole length of his cock in and out of her cunt ,every stroke was met by her bucking back onto his cock untill he shuddered to a almighty fuck frenzy as they both cum together , taking a moment to get there breath back , as i wrapped up recording knowing that later on we would watch this again tonight her wet again ,me hard with the best view of his cock fucking her pussy meet this lad he was one of our horny meets sounds amazing x"

My meets with this great couple were amazing, I enjoy watching what they are getting up to, they seem to have great fun, if I end up in their part of the world again I'd be keen to meet up again.

i was placed behind a perfect view of his rock hard cock sliding his way into her wet slit ,i knew by then he wernt going to last as he kept fucking the whole length of his cock in and out of her cunt ,every stroke was met by her bucking back onto his cock untill he shuddered to a almighty fuck frenzy as they both cum together , taking a moment to get there breath back , as i wrapped up recording knowing that later on we would watch this again tonight her wet again ,me hard with the best view of his cock fucking her pussy meet this lad he was one of our horny meets sounds amazing x

My meets with this great couple were amazing, I enjoy watching what they are getting up to, they seem to have great fun, if I end up in their part of the world again I'd be keen to meet up again."

sure thing

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

really want to let the mrs do this think itd be great for us both

"really want to let the mrs do this think itd be great for us both "
go for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago