FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fem/Fem Funday

Fem/Fem Funday

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My darling, I am writing this knowing that you are asleep, miles away from me..... As you know I went to play with ‘Her’ today, just us 2, strictly f/f. As i got in the taxi I realised it was really going to happen. No going back. I text you to let you know I was going, but what I didn't tell was my clit was throbbing. What with all the play last night and the thought of playing with a fem on my own, well what was I to do. The taxi driver must of wondered what was going on cos I was squirming. He dropped me off at the end of the street and I walked down towards her house, giving myself time to get a grip on my feelings.

I knocked and she opened the door, still in her nightie, which hid nothing from my eyes. The top just about covered where it touched, and the bottom was short enough for me to see her shaven pussy and the curve of her ass. We went into the kitchen were she's made me a brew and was just about to eat her breakfast of pancakes and chocolate. I wanted to lick the chocolate off her tongue but restrained myself. We only had about 2 hrs to play because her boyfriend was due to pick her up about 2pm. After she had finished her breakfast we made our way upstairs to the front bedroom and she left me to get washed. Mel asked me to get undressed while she had a wash, so I sat on the bed and took my jeans off but left my purple v-neck top and underwear on. She walked into the bedroom naked and chose a fishnet top to wear. One of her nipples was poking out and I couldn't resist nibbling on it. It looked so small and inviting. I set to on her tits as you know I love tits. hers are big and heavy, with little nipples which are so very sensitive. just one touch of my teeth was enough to make her wince, slightly.. Just as I was really getting into her tits she swapped places and started to play with my tits telling me she'd never come across pierced nipples, you know I love having my nipples teased it was nearly enough but not quite. I looked down and her hair was covering her face so I couldn't see what she was doing but I didn't need to see, I could feel it.

Before she could get too interested I moved so I could get my mouth on her pussy, and oh what a pussy. she has a very responsive clit that swells at the slightest touch, and grows just like a little dick. It swelled in my mouth with just a little flicking of the tongue bar like it was trying to be a dick and fill my mouth. she was groaning against my tongue as I used my bar to tickle it. I licked with a flat tongue so my bar was resting on her full clit just twitching. Then I lubed up her clit and decided to lick her whole pussy clean, slowly paying attention to her clit and sliding two fingers into her pussy. In hindsight, two fingers might of been a mistake because she was so tight. I settled down to take my time and enjoy eating her pussy and having her squeezing my fingers tighter and tighter as she fucked herself on my tongue, As she started to writhe and moan I stopped and let her calm down bit, but not too much. I started again, she tasted so good and I could suck all her clit in my mouth, so I did. I was growling at the back of my throat as well, totally lost in the moment. I wanted to get her to sit on my face so I could make her cum and feel it sliding down my throat but I didn't. As I came up to take a breath she swapped places with me. Seems she wanted to taste pussy as well.

She was surprised to see that I have a small clit and a large pussy compared to hers. She started to lick at my clit, sucking and tasting, shaking her head a bit to tease my clit some more. Her fingers dived into me , so I could feel her tongue on my clit and her fingers inside me. Hungry for my juices, wanting me to cum on her tongue and fingers, she upped he speed ’til I could feel the pressure building in my pussy, I knew I was going to cum. and she was wanting to swallow everything I had. But I wasn't going to cum. we played back and forth like that for a while, me pinning her and filling my mouth with her clit. and using my fingers deep inside her pussy, while she groaned and squeezed my fingers tight, her clit was throbbing on my tongue. I could feel the blood rushing to her clit making it swell til I could wank it like a dick.

Just as I was settled with the idea of just fingers and tongues, she got off the bed and got a small finger vibe out. She only has two toys, a finger vibe and one 7” vibe. She was determined to use both on me. With more lube she used the finger vibe on my clit and started to fuck me fairly gently with the bigger vibe. This vibe is not as thick and round than you are. When I told her this she kinda gulped. At least now she knows why I have a bigger fanny.lol.

I strapped the finger vibe on my finger and tried to get the bigger vibe in her pussy but it wouldnt go, but she was definatly enjoying the finger vibe. I would love to get my tongue vibe on her clit, she'd be climbing the walls. Just before her alarm went off we stopped playing and decided neither of us weren’t going to cum, but we both had a good time. I asked if she wanted to go out one night, dressed sexy with no underwear. We would go somewhere that she wouldn’t be recognised so we can wind each other up and you can see what we're doing. Then, at the end of the night, you can drive home and we can play on the back seat as you watch. But that’s another fantasy.....

It was a good day, I just wish we had longer to play and so did she. I wait with all my fingers crossed that we get to play again. Even now my clit is itching to cum, but I’m not going to scratch this itch, I will be a good girl. I really cant wait for you to get home coz going to drag you upstairs, swallow your beautiful cockand sit on your unshaved face. Then I am going to grind my pussy and clit into your mouth and nose and squirt all over your face.

Hurry up and get home!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic