FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > standin inline at bar

standin inline at bar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were both out tonight for drinks I was at the bar and got chatting to guy who said he can't stop staring at my tits I feel his cock hard pushing against my ass while in Que. Take his cock on my hand and wank him off while waiting to be served he off loads on my hand I leave n go straight to dick with my. spunky hand and lick it clean infront of him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow lucky guy and how horny is that mmmmm

"We were both out tonight for drinks I was at the bar and got chatting to guy who said he can't stop staring at my tits I feel his cock hard pushing against my ass while in Que. Take his cock on my hand and wank him off while waiting to be served he off loads on my hand I leave n go straight to dick with my. spunky hand and lick it clean infront of him"

Very hot! Did your partner kiss you after?

By *iscreet North DownMan  over a year ago

Bangor

I need to know what bars u drink in lol short but sweet cheers for that

are your tits on your back lol

I was once in a night club with a girl waiting to be served at bar.the plce was packed out.my girlfriend was wearing a skirt,hold ups but no knickers.my hand went up her skirt and sterted feeling her arse.she turned and smiled at me and said for me to finger her arse.i moved closer to her so no one cud see wot i was doing and i slipped two fingers up her arse.she was moaning softly as i moved them in and out and she daid she said she was going to cum.she started to kiss my neck as i cud feel her body quivering.i pulled my fingers out her arse and they had some off her cubt juice over them.

"We were both out tonight for drinks I was at the bar and got chatting to guy who said he can't stop staring at my tits I feel his cock hard pushing against my ass while in Que. Take his cock on my hand and wank him off while waiting to be served he off loads on my hand I leave n go straight to dick with my. spunky hand and lick it clean infront of him"

You wanna go for a drink sometime!? Lol

Pull your fingers out of her ass and found cunt juices sure ut wss her ass, can u tell difference cos theres a trick

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

it was that famous cubt juice ive never tried it u lucky guy lol pmsl

Sorry ment to say cunt juice.lol.she had cum and was soaking with her juices dripping .

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Sorry ment to say cunt juice.lol.she had cum and was soaking with her juices dripping ."

Verry norty. I was at a bar years back. An these lads had been plying a girl with drink for ages and didnt make a move ....so i moved in chatted a little kissed her and then fingered her while at the bar then walked off and told the lads she was now ready for them lol

that was nice of you, girl probably had no choice after that

» Add a new message to this topic