By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Want a lady rimming my ass while I suck my own cok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is sucking ur own cock even possible? Id be impressed to see that in action

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

i used to suck my own, cock, not because it was big but because I was a gymnast and very flexible, my gf at the time loved to rim me and finger me as i sucked the tip of my cock- i wasn't that bloody flexible i could deep throat myself

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

I've never sucked my own cock but have been bent over and cum in my face, mouth open wide of cause mmm!

There is a guy on here that claims he can suck his own cock. We swapped Skype details and called him. To be honest, all he managed to do was give himself tongue strain, wobble around like a weeble and the odd tip of his tongue just about flicking his cock. Funny as fuck to watch! When I said thats false advertising, he said it was my wife's fault because she wasn't naked on camera. Pmsl

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"There is a guy on here that claims he can suck his own cock. We swapped Skype details and called him. To be honest, all he managed to do was give himself tongue strain, wobble around like a weeble and the odd tip of his tongue just about flicking his cock. Funny as fuck to watch! When I said thats false advertising, he said it was my wife's fault because she wasn't naked on camera. Pmsl"
shame on your wife for teasing him i used to be able to get low enough that it wasa blow job but not total deep throat

Would love to exchange skype address with u, would love u both to watch me suck myself not like the other guy lickin his tip

» Add a new message to this topic