FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > squirting

squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, this is just a short one but my ultimate fantasy is to be with a woman who squirts. I am still slightly sceptical about if this is genuinely possible but if it is please tell me. If this is possible I absolutely want to make a woman squirt for me! Maybe you could describe any experiences of this if you're a woman who can or a man with the skills to make women squirt? I'm really intrigued.

Thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Yes mate! Had the pleasure of being squirted on many years ago, so yes it's definetley possible & I'd love for it to happen again!!! Good luck finding her!

"Yes mate! Had the pleasure of being squirted on many years ago, so yes it's definetley possible & I'd love for it to happen again!!! Good luck finding her!"

Lucky guy! I'll keep searching then shall i? It's like the search for the holy grail!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh its not a myth !!!!! Can do it n keep doing it

Samantha squirts most times we have fun so I have it when she's in the mood. 10 timed in 1 night was her best. It was amazing.

By *ustMyselfWoman  over a year ago

At the end of a cracked Rainbow

Definately not a myth!!!

"Samantha squirts most times we have fun so I have it when she's in the mood. 10 timed in 1 night was her best. It was amazing. "

Just checked out your profile and you clearly have the stains to prove it, wow. Also, you have one sexy gf/wife... Good man! 10 times is unbelievable...stud!

You guys/girls are all making me jealous. Not fair lol. Need to find me a local woman who can squirt!

One lady I meet often can only do it when she is so turned on she cannot do anything but cum, and squirt.

It happens reliably if I lick and suck her clit, firmly but gently while placing my middle finger deep inside her pussy and pressing gently on the spot behind her clit ... I can feel my finger pushing from the inside and I run my tongue around her clit occasionally sucking .... Some minutes later she explodes... Huge, really intense orgasm with a fountain squirting .... Its awesome.

Not sure what it is, it does not smell or taste like pee, but there is lots of it ....

Dave

» Add a new message to this topic