FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Love and Pain

Love and Pain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyA01 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Love and Pain

How do you know when you truly loved someone?

When you feel the Pain the intense heartache of them not being in your life anymore!

When you crave to go to sleep as you know you will dream of him, and the dreams are so vivid and real you can actually feel him and look him in the eyes and smile and laugh again you can breathe him in again.

Then you wake up again and just for a few minutes you wake up smiling, then the realisation it was just a dream dawns on you and that crushing oppressive heartache hits you again!

You wipe away a tear from your eye and drag yourself out of bed, force a smile on your face and live another day.

How do you stop reliving all those wonderful memories when you were so happy in your head, those memories that make you smile and cry at the same time, those now bittersweet memories!

So, so many amazing memories you wonder how?, why? it went so wrong??

Was it something I did? Could I have done anything differently? I guess the answer to that is yes otherwise he would still be here!

I am told Time heals, and yes it does, but how long does it take, a month? 2 months, 6 months a Year?

When, When will get I up in the morning and not feel the pain anymore, when will I stop thinking about him every minute of every day?

You know you Love someone, when your with them, and you don’t want anyone else, No one else compares! They make you smile and laugh and make you feel like everything will be ok whilst they are there, and when they are not with you, you can’t wait to see them again. Not because they give you amazing sex, just because when they are in the room, everything is ok with the world again!

That’s how you know you truly love someone, you have to feel the Love and the Pain to really know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best thing I have read on here in a long time and very meaningful thank you.

By *iss pickleWoman  over a year ago

luton

[Removed by poster at 06/05/13 06:58:05]

Wellington

Thankyou! I thought I would be slated for not writing About a sexual fantasy or a wild meet!

Straight from the heart x

By *elaxedsexyfunMan  over a year ago

Northants

That is where I am right now!

Wellington

Your not alone hun! Just keep that smile on your face, hopefully eventually it will be a genuine smile again x

» Add a new message to this topic