FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First Story, Hope You Enjoy :-)

My First Story, Hope You Enjoy :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story starts on a late spring day the sun is shining brightly and it's nice and warm outside. So being rather optimistic I decided it was to uncover our hot tub and get it ready for the summer.

The only problem was there was so many leaves on it and the cover has sunk down and filled with water that i was going to need some help sorting it out. I decided to make a few call to some friends of mine and a couple of hrs later two of my mates, Chris & Mike showed up to give me a helping hand on the promise of some beers & BBQ when were done.

Chris & Mike are around 5'10 to 6' of average build for being in their 40's and have looked after themselves, I've known them for years through the local football club we occasionally play for.

As we started to uncover the hot tub my wife Sarah comes out on the deck with some beers for us to keep us going. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a loose top nothing to sexy . Feeling a bit mischievous I went over to her and whispered to her "you need to change into something sexier " she just looked at me and I just stared back for a few seconds and then carried on with what she was doing. About 10 minutes later after chatting with us all Sarah disappeared into the house and returned after a short while now wearing a very short denim mini skirt that barely covered her pert bottom and a loose vest top that had been cut down the sides almost to her waist and no bra. She came over and bent down to pick up one of the empty beer glasses I could see her huge breasts hanging freely within the top clearly exposing her pert nipples that were now showing clearly through the material. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Chris was checking her out, when he noticed that I'd caught him checking out Sarah he looked a little sheepish but when i just smiled at him and gave him a knowing smile he smiled back and carried on. Sarah then picked up the empty glasses and went back into the house to make a few more drinks and whip up some munchies. By now we had managed to get the cover off and tidied up the mess and the hot tub was being filled.

After about 2 hours the hot tub was nearly full and the sun was getting low I decided to light the BBQ and throw on some burgers and we all sat outside and had a good laugh, Sarah was still in her vest top and her nipples were clearly visible after a while it just got too cold so we decided to start clearing up. Sarah got up and started to clear the table taking the dishes into the house, Chris & Mike followed her taking the rest of the stuff. I stayed on in the garden for a short while and cleaned the BBQ. When I had done i walked towards the got the shock of my life when I went inside, I caught Chris & Mike all over Sarah her mini shirt was pulled up to her hips, and her knickers pulled to one side, Chris had his hands on her arse and was fingering her pussy and Mike was holding her tits that he had released from the vest top. I should probably say at this point that Sarah at 43 is quite a head turner, she is 5ft 7" has shoulder length brown hair parted on the left side, her tits are 34G yes "G" and all natural. She has nice firm legs and round shapely arse her pussy is shaved all bar a little trimmed strip at the top. She also has 3 Piercings in her pussy 1 in her clitoris hood and 1 in each inner labia. When Chris & Mike saw me they stopped and backed away and they were apologising left and right I looked down and saw Sarah's mini skirt was still pulled up over her waist. I looked at her and looked at her skirt and back at her then I asked her if she was chilly ! That's when she noticed her skirt was still pulled up. With that she just looked at me with lust in her eyes and all I could say was ok boys lets have some fun and I didn't have to tell them twice. By the time I came back with the camera they had stripped her totally naked in the kitchen. What a sight she was standing there in front of the sink completely naked. She had her legs spread apart and Chris was running his hand from her arse to her pussy, slipping his fingers deep inside her and occasionally burying his face in her now enlarged pussy lips. I could see and hear that she was dripping wet by the noises coming from her. Mike in the mean time was sucking on Sarah's nipples and rubbing her tit's. I was just stood there taking pictures and could feel my cock growing in my pants, I knew that by now Chris & Mike must have huge erections as well. Chris then stood up and dropped his trousers releasing his 7" fat cock, he grabbed Sarah by the hips and bent her over slightly lining his cock up with her soaking wet pussy. He slowly nudged the tip against her pussy lips and started to rub her wet slit, all of a sudden Sarah pushed backwards onto Chris's hard cock and slid it all the way in so his balls were resting on her arse cheeks. Mike meanwhile had got his cock out and Sarah was sucking frantically on it whilst being fucked hard from behind. friends must have been as well.

I then said to Chris & Mike lets take Sarah into the bedroom and continue in there. We led her to the bedroom and Chris, Mike & I stripped out of our clothes and led Sarah on the bed she rolled over and was laying on her stomach with her legs and arms spread out Chris then climbed on top and stuck his cock back in her pussy and slid a finger into her tight arse. Sarah started to moan and buck under him as he fucked her. She then got up onto her knees and Mike shoved his cock back into her mouth and they continued to fuck both her pussy and mouth at the same time. I could see that Sarah was approaching orgasm by the speed in which she was sucking on Mike and the way she was pushing back onto Chris's cock. All of a sudden she let out a loud squeal and came with a violent shudder , this then set of Chris who pulled out of her pussy and unloaded his cum all over Sarah's round arse. Mike then came around to her pussy and slipped his cock in, he hardly lasted any time at all and pulled out adding to the cum on her arse.

She then surprised by sitting up and pulling both Chris's & Mikes cock into her mouth and licking of her pussy juices from them. Whilst she was sucking them I put down the camera and positioned myself behind Sarah and slipped my cock deep inside her, I started riding her slowly at first and then as I got closer I was fucking her hard my balls slapping into her arse every time I went in deep. I couldn't hold on for long and as I was about to come Sarah must of sensed this and squeezed her pussy muscles tight and I came almost instantly unloading my cum deep in her pussy. I pulled out and Sarah got up of the bed and went to the bathroom to tidy herself up. After a short while Sarah came back with a contented smile on her face and announced to us that she wanted to get fucked in the arse by me whilst Mike was fucking her pussy and Chris was fucking her mouth. Mike got onto the bed on his back and Sarah straddled him lowering herself on to his now hard cock, she started moving slowly up and down and as she did I could see my cum slowly dropping out of her. Chris went round to her head and she started to suck him, taking him deep into her throat. I then got onto the bed and started to lick her arse getting her ready to take my cock, I stood over her and gently nudged the tip of my cock at her opening slowly but surely I eased in to her until I was deep in her arse, we then with slow rhythm started to fuck both holes at once. The feeling was sensational and none of us lasted long, sarah came with a shudder which then set Chris off as she sucked him deep and he unloaded in her mouth swallowing the lot, Mike then came in her pussy adding to the load of mine from earlier and I came deep in her arse.

We all rolled over and led there for a few minutes before getting up, Sarah went off and got a shower and Chris & Mike got dressed and ready to go. I walked them to the door and thanked them for there help during the day and off they went.

By the time I got back inside Sarah was done with her shower and laying on the bed wearing a thin silk nighty. I went in and took a shower, when I was done I laid down next to her softly touching her check and I whispered to her "I thought you said no one fucks my arse, she just smiled and said It was your treat for letting me play.

That night I led there ages thinking about the day and hoping that someday we may get a repeat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny story x

Good horny story mate loved it

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago

castle Greyskull

horny story...well done!!