FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught in the act!!!

Caught in the act!!!

By *lackmagic30 OP   Man  over a year ago

cambridge

So its a sunny afternoon & I'm in Great yarmouth on a business trip only person I no is a lady in norwich who I have never met just spoke to her via bbm. I am on my own in a bar opposite the sea front when I get a call from my mate bk in London I told him I am in Yarmouth he got excited & said so & so is actually in yarmouth on the sea front the same lady I just mentioned I no via bbm in & no word of a lie as soon as he said that she walked past the bar he didnt even get to finish what he was saying I literally jumped up & ran out the bar & called her put them both on the phne to each other we could not believe what just happened . So I invited her into the bar there we stayed for hrs having drinks til the sun went down getting d*unk. I took her back to the apartment where I was staying but she had to leave but invited me down to her house which was in norwich I wasted no time finished what I had to do & got a taxi down to norwich in the with a bottle of brandy bare in mind I have been speaking to this lady on bbm which we meet on a sex group me & the lads set up so we have all seen what she looks like & for 38 & a few kid she really looks good so I wasnt wasting no time what so ever considering I dont no any body in the area & plus I am horny as fuck. Any way I reached my destination with my bottle of brandy she is already on the champagne, game on before you new it we was at it we getting our freak on I was randy so was she we couldnt keep our hands off each other lol I AM LICKING HER CLIT FINGER FUCKING HER you name it fucking over the moon cant belive my luck shes licking sucking obviously she loves a black cock especially a young london boy as well it was like a bonus for us both I was getting some real good nasty shit. I fucked her so hard she was loving it couldnt get enough of my bbc we was both in our element . After the 3rd round we lay there butt naked on the bed I am out of breathe she decides to start sucking my cock again when all of a sudden the door opens in comes this 6ft 5 looking 18 stone body building tough face 45yr old dread locked fucking monster!!! Shes on my cock I am laying down with my hand on her head looking up thinking omfg I am going to die the only thing I can see is the empty champagne bottle which is on the fucking window ledge & tbh that wasnt saving me from him even if I could reach it. He looks at me looks at her I look at him then I look at her thinking what the fuck is going on he walks out she jumps up says fuck puts on her dressing gown & runs out after him, I jump up put me fucking pants on grab me jeans reach for the bottle & put it underneath me just in case this monster comes back to kill me for fucking his wife & bare in mind its 1 of those big houses with four floors & she just happens to be on the top fucking floor for crying out loud & I theres no way I of me getting out this house with out passing him so what evers gonna happen is gonna happen ffs he comes bk in after 10-15minz sits down on the sofa in front of me & asks me how long has this been going on? I looked at him in my head I did want to laugh because the voice didnt fit the build but I kept a straight face because it might have only made matters worse & said I just met her for the 1st time today mate other then that we speak via bbm but never met before. He says okay left the room she comes back in after 5minz looks me in the eye & says you no what he wants dont ya I'm thinking what the fuck does he want I'm still half naked with just me jeans on no top trainers or flipping socks on & she turns around & says a 3sum !!! I cannot believe this shit I dont no if I should think this is luck or what considering I was just in this dead beat town with on a summers day met this chick I have only ever spoke to on bbm & my mate tells me she's on the beach I see her walking past the bar at the same time, I have just hadsome good sex with her been caught by her bloke fucking her expecting to get my arse kicked & now he wants a 3sum WTF is going on... So I looked at her she cant believe it herself in her eyes she look like shes shitting herself a little but shes a good at the same time as baffed as me. I no felt funny but at the same time he didnt kick her arse & wanted to keep him happy so she didnt mind then he comes in drops takes his clothes off & drops his pants spreads her legs open starts eating her pussy & tells me to take my pants off & push my cock in her mouth I'm fucking tired from going a few rounds with your wife already mate & tbh I dont really no what to think of this shit but what the hell I took me pants off push me cock in her mouth while he fucked her til I came & left them 2 it for crying out loud... Could not wait to get out of there & tell me mate what just happen to me...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic