FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold's life

Cuckold's life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife is currently upstairs and with her is a good looking asian guy with a large cock. My heart is beating so fast as I know what is going to happen up there and yet all I can do is hear the occasional noise from downstairs. She has probably got his trousers down and is sucking his cock if I know her well and it won't be long before he has her undressed and is sliding his cock into her wet and eager pussy. I have no idea how long this will go on for but I'm keeping an ear out to listen for her moans as I'm sure he's likely to make her cum several times. I might be left on the couch all night if he's that good. I'm eager for him to leave but not too quickly as I want to feel my wife's wet dripping pussy and to smell the sex in the bedroom. I want to see his cum dripping from her vagina and know that she was well satisfied. If I'm lucky I want to lick her pussy and taste their juices.

I hear his grunts and I also can hear as she reachs orgasm, she is loud so he much be reaching her spot but he is obviously not done with her. My cock is rock hard and I free it from my pants as my imagination goes into overtime. I can only think of the positions he has her and whether his balls are slapping against her cunt as he rams his cock into my wife. His grunts have lessened but I can hear my wife making soft moans now. Perhaps now he has moved to doing her from behind? Maybe now she is lowering herself on his shaft?

The bed starts banging against the wall so yes her ass is in the air as he pounds her married pussy. I guess they are aware of the noise they are making and shift around. They are both moaning again now and perhaps now it's all building to a sticky crescendo as he plants his seed in her. I'm not sure but after awhile it has quiten down up there and I can hear them talking. Getting to know each other seeing that they didn't waste time getting down to action? Arranging another meet? The voices stop and if I know her she'd have been getting his cock hard so I listen eagerly for any clue of what is going on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I'm cursing the everyday noises that normally we take for granted at this point.

I look at the clock and they've been up there for over an hour. I can hear the bed again and if I strain my ear I can also hear my wife's voice. A few minutes of this rhythmic rocking of the bed and now his voice can also be heard as he urges her on. It seems to wane and again I'm left in a white noise silence knowing that they are still in embrace but is this the after glow of post colitus or just a lull in the storm? It seems to be the former as I hear footsteps I must go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i used yo listen to my ex wife all the time ...very horny

Mmmmmmmmm

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

great story, is there more?

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

First Time I read a cuckold story with the asian male being the bull Woohoo

On that particular encounter no that is it other then to say that it was them coming downstairs and he left. Hopefully there will be another encounter soon either with him or another bull.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Let us know how it goes with the next guy please

By *inglecuckoldMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah great story

What a great story I would love to be in that position while Kaz and a lover shag their selfs senseless.

She's been in touch with him and he's coming around at the weekend. However she wants a meet sooner so this monday night again I might have to listen from downstairs as she takes another man into our bed. She wants black cock this time if she can but left it upto me to check through her account and choose someone

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hot story, see you have local interest. Nice to see your situation is not just down to the size of your cock as someone else has on their t-shirt, most definitely not a tic-tac!

Have fun and feel free to let us all know about your experiences

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

When Sexy has to go away on business I regularly get to listen to her having lovers in to fuck her Fantastic to listen to her being made to come & imagining what is going on

Glasgow

Yeah just listening can be a huge turn on without seeing it your mind can dream up great images

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

sounds like a fantisy as she is not on your profile

luv cuckold. any couple share similar interest text me on here

everywhere

That remark aimed at us midland slut? If so look again If not apologies in advance

galway

no daisy12 not at ye at the guy who wrote original thread his profile has him down as single guy playing alone thats all sorry for any misurstanding

everywhere

Hi Midlands - thanks for the courtesy of the reply (Not a problem really - gave me 2 excuses to perve your profile pics lol)

She has her own profile on here as we don't meet as a couple

Glasgow

think cuck couples should separate at a time

Very good story I have done the samething myself and sometime's listening on phone let us know about her next adventure

She wanted a meet so it was left to me to go through her profile and find someone for her. She doesn't have the time or patience to sit there and sift through the multitude of messages and it's almost becomes a full time job at times. I ping ponged messages between a couple of guys that were interested but in the end it turned out they were too far out for the time she was looking to meet so sent one last message to one guy who had sent his phone number however somehow we'd lost it. We get a reply and I write down the number on a piece of paper. Me and the wife sort out the kids and once their in bed I give her the number. To be honest I thought that by now it would be too late for her to want to arrange something but she takes control. She sends him a text asking if he wants to have some fun with her and if I'm honest my heart sinks a little. I want her to fuck other guys but I suppose I'm not yet used to her being so wanting for it. It has taken a lot of work to get her to be the way she is now I guess I'm still a little surprised that she's now standing on her own 2 feet sexually.

We wait for an answer but hear nothing back so I check online and he's on so I messaged him. He never received the text but someone did and probably explaining to their wife or gf. They arrange a time and she goes and gets ready. She comes down and waits for him. She's wearing her dressing gown, her legs are bare so she's not gone for stockings. Maybe she isn't wearing anything under the dressing gown but I'm not going tobe the one to find out. She gets a text, he's here. She answers the door and they go upstairs I hear the clonk of his shoes as he undressed and then during the next hour and a half I don't hear much. Occasionally I hear the bed creaking and if I listen hard enough I hear her as she cums but nothing like the night before. Finally I hear them come downstairs and she kisses him goodbye. She comes into the living room and makes a yawning motion.

"What that bad?" I ask

"Yes he wasn't that good."

"Did he cum inside you?"

"Yes its running down my leg" she replies.

"How many times?"

She holds up 4 fingers and I'm taken aback by his ability to repeat. I go on to ask what positions and she tells me she rode his cock and he took her from behind but he didn't do missionary with her as I finger her wet pussy. I sit her down on the sofa and lick her pussy, she holds my head in place while I do so. I had masturbated when I had heard her cumming but my cock is hard again after feeling how much cum he had given her. I push my cock in to her well lubricated pussy and fuck her but doesn't take too long before I shoot my load. All in all a disappointment for the both of us even if she did get a creampie filling and I get the feeling that she maybe on the prowl again soon time soon.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Glasgow

very hot

galway

i see

After going through a few timewasters she has decided to go back to what she knows. Her asian slut from an earlier blog is returning tonight to take my wife upstairs into the nice clean bed I've made for them and fill her with his cum again. I think this could be the start of something between them tonight as she really enjoyed their time together and has made it no secret that she wants him again. He's on his way now and she has just got out the bath and is getting ready so that she can look her best for him. She comes downstairs and she's wearing the lingerie I bought her especially for the purpose of meeting her other men. The real difference is that she has told me that he could become a lover that she meets on regular occassions and she is looking good for him. I try and get a picture but she tells me no if I had wanted her I shouldn't have let meet him in the first place so I've lost all rights to her when she's promised to him. Her phone rings and its him he's outside. She goes to the door and meets him and they go upstairs. My heart is in my mouth threatening to choke me as I listen to him undress. They are talking but I cant make out what is being said and then the bed starts rocking as he starts pounding her, seems like they've decided to forego the foreplay in favour of the real thing. Occassionally the sound stops as he moves to a better position but not long before it restarts and then my wife is moaning. It builds up to an orgasm for her and he lets her recover her breath before he is pumping his cock into her again. She cums again and I can hear her calling out his name this time as he grunts with effort. I don't know what it is that he does to her but she never cums that loud for me although she has admitted I can do something else which makes her lightheaded.

One of them gets up, I know as I can hear the footfalls on the floor and the creak of the floorboards. they move around the bedroom and I worry that they are going to come downstairs but no. Voices start up and they are talking once again, maybe she's saying how good he is perhaps even asking him to show her how he makes loves to a woman. Then silence which could be down to her having a mouthful of cock. He's already said she has some extraordinary oral skills and if this meet is anything like the last fuck was just the starter as this man has some stamina and as she has told me several times now since their last meet is a heavy cummer even on the second or third time. There's movement and I nearly miss it this time but they are at it again. I hear his distinctive grunt and then her. The bed's not making a sound which is why I nearly did hear it so maybe they are making love but she is definately cumming again as I can hear her yelping and his grunting is building up. I then hear her excited voice as she is probably saying how good that was. I might have lost my right to bed my wife to another man. Already an hour has past and it is late

"After going through a few timewasters she has decided to go back to what she knows. Her asian slut from an earlier blog is returning tonight to take my wife upstairs into the nice clean bed I've made for them and fill her with his cum again. I think this could be the start of something between them tonight as she really enjoyed their time together and has made it no secret that she wants him again. He's on his way now and she has just got out the bath and is getting ready so that she can look her best for him. She comes downstairs and she's wearing the lingerie I bought her especially for the purpose of meeting her other men. The real difference is that she has told me that he could become a lover that she meets on regular occassions and she is looking good for him. I try and get a picture but she tells me no if I had wanted her I shouldn't have let meet him in the first place so I've lost all rights to her when she's promised to him. Her phone rings and its him he's outside. She goes to the door and meets him and they go upstairs. My heart is in my mouth threatening to choke me as I listen to him undress. They are talking but I cant make out what is being said and then the bed starts rocking as he starts pounding her, seems like they've decided to forego the foreplay in favour of the real thing. Occassionally the sound stops as he moves to a better position but not long before it restarts and then my wife is moaning. It builds up to an orgasm for her and he lets her recover her breath before he is pumping his cock into her again. She cums again and I can hear her calling out his name this time as he grunts with effort. I don't know what it is that he does to her but she never cums that loud for me although she has admitted I can do something else which makes her lightheaded.

One of them gets up, I know as I can hear the footfalls on the floor and the creak of the floorboards. they move around the bedroom and I worry that they are going to come downstairs but no. Voices start up and they are talking once again, maybe she's saying how good he is perhaps even asking him to show her how he makes loves to a woman. Then silence which could be down to her having a mouthful of cock. He's already said she has some extraordinary oral skills and if this meet is anything like the last fuck was just the starter as this man has some stamina and as she has told me several times now since their last meet is a heavy cummer even on the second or third time. There's movement and I nearly miss it this time but they are at it again. I hear his distinctive grunt and then her. The bed's not making a sound which is why I nearly did hear it so maybe they are making love but she is definately cumming again as I can hear her yelping and his grunting is building up. I then hear her excited voice as she is probably saying how good that was. I might have lost my right to bed my wife to another man. Already an hour has past and it is late"

Are you able to give yourself any kind of relief during these episodes?

I don't hear anything else for 1/2 hr but that doesn't mean that they aren't doing anything. I hear the floorboards creak and then it isn't too long before I hear them coming downstairs. The living room door opens and I'm introduced to the man who has been fucking my wife. We chat briefly before he leaves. She comes back into the living room and tells me he came 5 times. I feel her pussy and it is indeed moist with his cum. We go to bed and make love as she tells me all about how good he was. He even has a friend that he wishes to introduce her to to have a threesome with. I'm hoping that now I've been introduced I might be able to take part in some way even if it is just to watch and take some pics

"

Are you able to give yourself any kind of relief during these episodes?"

I relieved myself downstairs and came with them although when I do get chance to watch her I have to wait until they've left before I get chance to.

I can relate to this story. Give me a shout as we can have a chat and exchange ideas about how we feel when this scenario happens.

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

Did this last night wife went out with boyfriend come back dirty

"

I relieved myself downstairs and came with them although when I do get chance to watch her I have to wait until they've left before I get chance to."

Ok. Have you considered adding the element of orgasm denial?

It is not for everyone and us extreme, but the heightened senses for you as the cuck when they are receiving every bit of pleasure and stimulation juxtaposed with your own enforced denial of any form of relief is quite the head fuck. And when relief is eventually allowed, that too is a sensation not to be missed.

Enjoyed your stuff btw x

"

I relieved myself downstairs and came with them although when I do get chance to watch her I have to wait until they've left before I get chance to.

Ok. Have you considered adding the element of orgasm denial?

It is not for everyone and us extreme, but the heightened senses for you as the cuck when they are receiving every bit of pleasure and stimulation juxtaposed with your own enforced denial of any form of relief is quite the head fuck. And when relief is eventually allowed, that too is a sensation not to be missed.

Enjoyed your stuff btw x"

We're still new to the whole cuckolding scene and our relationship as one which is evolving all the time. It transpired that he didn't make love to her and probably won't ever do so but if I had asked my wife a year ago to find herself another lover she would have said no. Now however she is up for the idea of finding a regular partner and going beyond it being a cold hard fuck. I keep trying to tell her that she should deny me the chance to relieve myself and I'm sure if she finds that special someone that in time that might happen.

We have had a lot of discussions recently since she has started up being with other men and it seems that things are moving forward into the kind of relationship that I've been desiring. She's become more active and also become more dominant towards me. She has now got a couple of fuck buddies and will even be doing a first tomorrow (which will have its own blog entry) in that she will be staying out all night while she spends the night at her new black lover. She knows I'd like to serve her and her lovers in making the evening go smoothly and today I thought I should put my plan in motion.

Tonight she found herself at a loose end so I was a little daring and logged into her account on the site where we find most if not all her men. I put a status saying that she was free and waited to see who replied. She has been having sex recently with an asian guy and had a arranged a mmf for sun night with his friend. My hope was that they might bring that forward a couple of nights or that her black loverwas free but as always with my plots something always backfires for me. Her asian guy is working although his mate was free. I told my wife expecting her to be a little angry at me but instead she said fine she'd see his mate then. He's supposed to come highly recommended and even bigger then his friend. Once she had a meet planned I asked her what she wanted me to do like perhaps run her a bath so she gave me some chores such as tidying and freshening up the bedroom, putting something out for her to wear and running her a bath. I went about the house doing all she had asked while she took a bath. She got out and got dressed in the lingerie I had left out for her and applied her make up while we waited for him to arrive. About 15mins before he is due to arrive get a text saying he's going to be about 20mins late so we wait some more and then she gets another text to say he's arrived. She goes to the front door to greet him and as become customary lately they go upstairs. My cock is rock hard as I listen to his shoes hitting the floor and she's become pretty confident that I'm sure before long she'll have undone his trousers and freed his cock or he'd have uncovered her breasts and be flicking his tongue round them. To be honest I don't have a clue all I can do is just listen for any signs of them fucking but it doesn't stop me from imagining. Soon enough I hear evidence when I hear the bed but I don't yet hear her although if he is as good as he is promised to be then it wont be long. Right on cue as I type this I start to hear her but not for long thanks to a car pulling away next door.

It all seems silent again once the car goes until I strain my ears and I hear her soft moans and maybe even him. I try the glass trick and even climbing on a chair to hear better but to no avail. She might be denying me satisfaction because I've told her I love hearing her or it could just be that he's not pushing the right buttons. It doesnt matter to me I'm still stroking my cock knowing she has a cock in her pussy and hoping it will be some time before she comes down if she does at all then I hear her again and it sounds like shes reaching orgasm once again a rhythm hits the bed like a drum and vibrates through the floorboards. I hope she's able to take all his cock deep in her as I'd love to think that before he cums his load in her his balls are slapping her ass.

Great story

I hear movement and I worry that they are about to come down and so soon? It seems not and I hear talking which seems to go on for ages. Her other asian guy would have been fucking her again by now but who knows he might be there for the long haul. I can't trust my ears anymore as keep thinking I hear moans or the bed and then he'll speak again. Is he dominating her and telling her to take it as they fuck? Are they merely chatting.

I have to wait awile before I find out my answer as it seems her night has drawn to a close and she's showing him to the door. They kiss at the door and she says see you sunday. She walks into the living room and I asked her how it went although the smile on her face kinda tells me all. He isn't as good as his mate but still good enough for her to be meeting him again on his own. She thinks she can mould him into being something then just a fuck though as they got on really well. She wasn't so loud as he is different but still enjoyable and later she takes great delight in regaling to me how she looked into his eyes while her legs were over his shoulders and his cock deep in her vagina and he made her cum. She also rode his cock and was taken from behind but I know from having felt her cunt that he was a heavy cummer but since she has also found out I like cleaning her I'm now forbidden from doing it. I can't wait till sunday now especially seeing that there is a chance I might watch and even take photos after having been a good cuck.

Wife meets a 19 yr stud She had arranged a meet with this 19 yr old who promised to be full of cum and stamina. Apparently he wanted an older woman who could teach him some extra tricks and she promised that she would teach everything she knew. She arranged a daytime meet with him . So this morning I got the kids ready for school. As we were doing that we got a text saying he was on his way but problem was he was running early. I got the kids out the door and off to school and decided to waste as much time as I could by taking the longest routes possible. This included walking the long way back past my house. I recognized this guy sitting on the grass opposite our road as the guy she was going to meet as I had seen his picture. I ducked back to the house grabbed a few things I'd forgotten and told my wife. She said to send him around so I went and introduced myself and told him to head around. He was good looking, tall and well spoken but it was slightly awkward telling him to "have fun" lol.

Here's where things get a little boring for you the reader as I went about the daily tasks such as shopping. I kept looking at my watch all the time counting how long they'd been together and my dick getting hard wondering how many times she had reach orgasm and how many times he had fucked her. 30 mins went past and then an hour.I started wondering whether I'd get a phone call to go back.

I wasted some time having a coffee and then decided to go exploring so got on a bus to some local shops we hadn't explored before. By the time this was done and they had been together now for 2 1/2 hours so I walked the long road to our nearest Asda. Took a bit longer then I thought and now 3hrs with still no phone call. I went round getting the shopping and it was now getting a little tough managing all of it so I paid for what I bought and got a cab.

I knew there was a chance that I might "catch" them at it but wasn't too worried seeing he had met me this morning and probably wouldn't freak out. Was a little shocked when the cab pulled in as the windows both upstairs and down were open and I know how loud she can be especially when she is with someone thats good. Our neighbours were in the garden enjoying the weather and my cheeks went red at the thought of what they might be thinking. I entered the house as quickly and as quietly as I could but they must have heard me as I heard my wife put on fake sex noises and then giggle. She came down while he went toilet and told me wow he is good and that she'd lost count of how many times he had cum. I looked at her neck and she was covered in hickies, her eye liner was streaked down her face but a huge smile on her face. I told her not to mind me and go back to her lover so she did.

He obviously wasn't too shy about fucking her when I was in the house and I was very tempted to go upstairs as I heard her cum. God knows what he was doing to her but sounded liked she was having multiple orgasms so I pulled my cock out had masturbated to the sounds of my wife. It didn't take me too long to cum. Eventually they came down talking, he shook my hand and we all chatted about game of thrones. This man was charming and though I should be jealous of what he had been doing with my wife I just couldn't be. He looked at his watch and announced he had to go. My wife went upto him and they kissed very passionately. My cock rose again especially when she told him to text her anytime he wanted a repeat meet.

Once he left I grilled her about their activities before leading her upstairs and laid her on the bed. I removed my clothing and thrust my cock into her. She goaded me on with her exploits telling me I had best push deep because he already had before he had counted in her. Although she couldn't remember an exact figure she knew it had been in double figures and in the messages they had shared he had said his record was 23 times in one night. I know from my youth I managed 12 times so who knows if this is possible. Even though it had only been 10 mins since I last cum fucking her doggy did the job as she again came. God knows what the neighbours must think but my wife she says she doesn't care and as she went to fetch the kids she made a point of giving me a big kiss. Shame they had all gone to pick up their kids as well!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Wow

By *resh princeMan  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 08/06/13 20:41:51]

By *resh princeMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Keep the story going.