FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dom's story - sub annie and her friend

dom's story - sub annie and her friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I remember the time I first suspected that Annie liked girls aswell. We were sitting at a dinner party in a friend's house and, as the wine flowed, so too did the conversation with sex inevitably ending up being the favourite topic. One of the guessed asked the table to describe their best ever orgasm. Despite there being some very interesting answers, what caught my attention, was the knowing glance that Annie gave to our host - Maria. it was one of those looks that say a thousand words and I knew then that Annie and Maria had intimate knowledge of each other.

What gave me an uneasy feeling was that we had never had any secrets, especially around sex. Annie had blossomed sexually in the last two years that we had become lovers. She had progressed from a missionary position girl to a really horny cum lover. We had tried lots of things in bed - from spanking to anal and even watersports ( which we quickly dismissed) I would have had absolutely no problem in bringing an extra woman to our bed. Afterall, part of Annie's training culminated in her partaking in a bukake session. She was now a fully fledged member of the cum lover's club. Why was she hiding this from me?

Over the next few weeks I began to closely observe Annie and her habits. I confess I watched her emails and text messages and even followed her on one of her 'shopping trips' Sure enough Annie was having an affair and what amazed me was she role playing a dominatrix with Maria. This was completely the opposite of her role with me where she is very much my sexual slave. From reading her texts it was very evident that Annie was copying what we did in the bedroom with Maria. She was making Maria her slut. I began to hatch a plan and closely followed their movements and patterns - I even employed a private investigator!

I was amazed and just didn't put these two women together. Annie is a size 18 bbw - blonde, blue eyed, sexy curves with lovely huge boobs and nipples. Maria is a few years older, around 45, tall, very slim with small boobs and dark hair. What is more she is the head mistress of Belfast's best grammar school. Lately I had been trialling an orgasm deprivation technique with Annie. She is a very orgasmic woman and normally likes to cum at least twice a day. As my slave I wanted to see if her orgasms intensified if she was deprived them for a time. She would promise not to bring herself to orgasm and to continue to service my every need. She loved being my little slut and on command would take my cock deep in her throat and bring me off. I played with her sexy boobs and nipples, licked her sweet tasting pussy, fingered her pussy and ass to my pleasure. I still fucked her but I was always careful not to bring her too close. When she started to groan a particular way or when I could sense that her pussy was about to convulse I always withdrew and let her cool down. By the second day Annie was climbing the walls. She was begging me to fuck her and let her cum. She promised a massive gush or even squirt and so 'needed to cum' Still I deprived her wanting her to be desperate for my cock. Interestingly, all the way through this trial, Annie had been saying the same things to Maria. She was forbidding Maria to orgasm - either on her own or with her husband. She was saying all the things I was saying to her. All through day 3 of orgasm separation trial I texted Annie to tell her to be ready for tonight - she was going to have the best orgasm she ever had. Our sexting got dirtier and dirtier - she was really horny and ready for an intense sexual experience.

Come 5 o'clock I got messages every few minutes demanding to know when I was coming home. 'I need to cum soon and I promise ive been a good girl' was a typical message. At about 6.30 pm I was down the street waiting patiently in my car when I texted Annie and asked her to nip to the shop to buy some condoms. As she left in a hurry I let myself into the house and hid myself in the wardrobe of our 'sex' room. Putting the phone on 'silent' I texted her to say that something had come up and I would have to go and see a client. I wasn't expected home until at least midnight if not the next morning. She was obviously annoyed and desperate for an orgasm so I told her that she was allowed to cum, to go to our room and play with her pussy. She only had to send me a picture of her fingers in her pussy. As I suspected Annie was straight onto the phone and demanded that Maria come to our house immediately - that she had work to do!

Half an hour later, I glimpsed Maria and Annie enter our love room. Immediately Maria was told to strip naked and questioned if she had orgasmed in the last 3 days. Annie spread Maria over the couch with her bum up in the air and began demanding to know what Maria had done the last few days. Maria admitted sex on day one but claimed she had not cum. On day 2 and 3 she had given her hubby a blow job and again had not cum. Maria claimed she really needed to cum but would ensure that Annie was well satisfied and would do anything she wanted. 'you are just a dirty filthy slut that would do anything to cum, aren't you?' Annie said.

at this moment I walked out of the cupboard and said same - 'so are you, you filthy cum slut' I said 'get naked and down on your hands and knees and just this pussy slut'

Let us know if you want the rest of the story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now that's a very horny story thanks for sharing with us again

Great story carry on i want to know how kinky this get and what happens and who fucks who

More please z

Fantastic story. Love your stories. So kinky

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great build up - what happens next?