FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mystery oral

mystery oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyleedsmale OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I have had this fantasy for years now. I want to arrive at a house,let in by the male.the female is sat on the sofa,no knickers,legs open and wearing a blindfold. I lick her until she orgasms,then the male fucks her while I watch,I then leave.no words are spoken and she keeps th blindfold on the whole time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etoo2Couple  over a year ago

Bolton / Hamburg Germany

"I have had this fantasy for years now. I want to arrive at a house,let in by the male.the female is sat on the sofa,no knickers,legs open and wearing a blindfold. I lick her until she orgasms,then the male fucks her while I watch,I then leave.no words are spoken and she keeps th blindfold on the whole time."

Very nice you can do that To my wife when we come over.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we had a meet with a fem a while back, and sara wore a blindfold for the first hour of the meet whilst tanya and myself feased on her pussy and boobs

feasted on her pussy and boobs that should read lol

"I have had this fantasy for years now. I want to arrive at a house,let in by the male.the female is sat on the sofa,no knickers,legs open and wearing a blindfold. I lick her until she orgasms,then the male fucks her while I watch,I then leave.no words are spoken and she keeps th blindfold on the whole time."

Often fantasise about being blindfolded and no word being spoken.

I have done something similar where I turned up at a women's house she opened the door dressed up in stockings suspenders

She let me in handed me a coffee got on her knees and gave me a long slow blowjob and when she finished she took my hand and walked me to the front door and gave me peck on the cheek smiled and let me out again

"I have done something similar where I turned up at a women's house she opened the door dressed up in stockings suspenders

She let me in handed me a coffee got on her knees and gave me a long slow blowjob and when she finished she took my hand and walked me to the front door and gave me peck on the cheek smiled and let me out again "

What's the unsmiley face for? You got coffee and a blowjob!

Oops lol sosage fingers

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Lol sounds amazing x

This is also a massive fantasy of mine...

there should be two women blindfolded and we both go in and please them both

» Add a new message to this topic