FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The First Time We Met ( A Lovely Memory)

The First Time We Met ( A Lovely Memory)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyA01 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

The First Time we Met

He messaged me I think on fab first back in July 2011, I was at the point of hiding my profile and giving Fab a break, he was also getting a bit tired of it. We just talked for a good few weeks via messaging, normal conversation as well as likes and dislikes etc. He put a lot of effort into his messages to me and I was impressed, so it kept me talking.

We decided to meet one sat night but just as a social meet, we had really hit it off chatting I thought it would be nice to cook dinner and have a bottle of wine and just chat. On the day of us meeting he was a good couple of hours away helping friend’s fit a kitchen. He was very courteous and text me to keep me updated as to when he thought he should be arriving. Then he text me a bit later to say he couldn’t stop thinking about having a social meet with me. That made me smile.

I was a bit nervous as I was just hoping our conversation would flow as easily as it did via messaging.

I made tacos for dinner, I thought it would be easy and informal. It was a lovely hot weekend too, so it would be nice in the garden.

He arrived around 7ish I think, I remember looking out the window and seeing him walk up the drive and then I felt that familiar knot of nerves deep seated in my tummy. I put on a big smile and opened the door to him. He didn’t overwhelm me or anything when he walked in but he had a lovely smile and relaxing charm about him, which put me at ease straight away. We gave each other a kiss on the cheek as you do when your being polite. I had already set the table up so we took a seat at the table and my worries of conversation being a problem were unfounded and we ate and talked and laughed and drank.

Eventually we retired into the lounge and carried on with our wine and yet more talking. I was starting to feel a little bit merry by now and his charm was working its magic, yet he didn’t make a move he was true to his word and didn’t try anything, but the Little Miss Naughty in my head was saying I want him to touch me, I want him to kiss me, I want to know how those lips feel on mine! Little Miss Naughty in my head was getting louder and louder and I was getting to the point where I was no longer hearing his words come out of his mouth as every part of me wanted to know how he felt in every way!! Little Miss Naughty was getting so loud I was thinking he must be able to hear her, he must know what I am thinking, but no still he kept talking and laughing and giving me his Oh so lovely smile. I couldn’t take anymore so I just looked at him and said “ Will you kiss me please?”

He looked at me and smiled and simply said “yes”. He leaned towards me on the sofa and gently kissed me on the lips, and then again and again, then he started kissing me on the neck, the electricity shooting through my body set me on fire, I could feel myself getting wet as he continued to kiss me. His kisses were amazing and we must have kissed for a good half an hour before progressing to anything else. Little Miss Naughty in my head wanted to rip all his clothes off and straddle him on the sofa and plunge down on his big hard cock. But I kept her in control and thought there is no rush let’s keep enjoying his kisses. Just as I thought I was about to explode he started to use his hands to explore my body, firstly down to my breasts and I could feel him gently rubbing my nipples between his thumb and finger, Little Miss Naughty is screaming in my head GO LOWER!! GO LOWER!! My Pussy was Wet and throbbing and aching for his touch! However, he is a Boob man and he spent plenty of time on my nipples with his hands and his tongue, squeezing and sucking and nibbling my extremely hard erect nipples and each time he would give a little nibble or squeezed a little harder than I was expecting I would feel that shock you get racing straight from my nipple down to my pussy arousing me even further!

With desire rampaging through every inch of my body, my hands take a wander to the top of his jeans and I slowly edge my hand down to his hard package bursting to get out of his jeans. He grabs my wrist and I can see the lust and desire all over his face and I simply say “Shall we take this upstairs”. He smiles an oh so naughty smile now and we get up and he follows me out of the room.

I head up the stairs and get to the top and realise he is still standing at the bottom, I turn round and look down and say “Why are you still down there”. He let out a low guttural laugh and looked at me and said “ I was just enjoying the view” Little Miss Naughty is Screaming in my head “Get up these stairs!!”

More……………………….???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The First Time we Met

He messaged me I think on fab first back in July 2011, I was at the point of hiding my profile and giving Fab a break, he was also getting a bit tired of it. We just talked for a good few weeks via messaging, normal conversation as well as likes and dislikes etc. He put a lot of effort into his messages to me and I was impressed, so it kept me talking.

We decided to meet one sat night but just as a social meet, we had really hit it off chatting I thought it would be nice to cook dinner and have a bottle of wine and just chat. On the day of us meeting he was a good couple of hours away helping friend’s fit a kitchen. He was very courteous and text me to keep me updated as to when he thought he should be arriving. Then he text me a bit later to say he couldn’t stop thinking about having a social meet with me. That made me smile.

I was a bit nervous as I was just hoping our conversation would flow as easily as it did via messaging.

I made tacos for dinner, I thought it would be easy and informal. It was a lovely hot weekend too, so it would be nice in the garden.

He arrived around 7ish I think, I remember looking out the window and seeing him walk up the drive and then I felt that familiar knot of nerves deep seated in my tummy. I put on a big smile and opened the door to him. He didn’t overwhelm me or anything when he walked in but he had a lovely smile and relaxing charm about him, which put me at ease straight away. We gave each other a kiss on the cheek as you do when your being polite. I had already set the table up so we took a seat at the table and my worries of conversation being a problem were unfounded and we ate and talked and laughed and drank.

Eventually we retired into the lounge and carried on with our wine and yet more talking. I was starting to feel a little bit merry by now and his charm was working its magic, yet he didn’t make a move he was true to his word and didn’t try anything, but the Little Miss Naughty in my head was saying I want him to touch me, I want him to kiss me, I want to know how those lips feel on mine! Little Miss Naughty in my head was getting louder and louder and I was getting to the point where I was no longer hearing his words come out of his mouth as every part of me wanted to know how he felt in every way!! Little Miss Naughty was getting so loud I was thinking he must be able to hear her, he must know what I am thinking, but no still he kept talking and laughing and giving me his Oh so lovely smile. I couldn’t take anymore so I just looked at him and said “ Will you kiss me please?”

He looked at me and smiled and simply said “yes”. He leaned towards me on the sofa and gently kissed me on the lips, and then again and again, then he started kissing me on the neck, the electricity shooting through my body set me on fire, I could feel myself getting wet as he continued to kiss me. His kisses were amazing and we must have kissed for a good half an hour before progressing to anything else. Little Miss Naughty in my head wanted to rip all his clothes off and straddle him on the sofa and plunge down on his big hard cock. But I kept her in control and thought there is no rush let’s keep enjoying his kisses. Just as I thought I was about to explode he started to use his hands to explore my body, firstly down to my breasts and I could feel him gently rubbing my nipples between his thumb and finger, Little Miss Naughty is screaming in my head GO LOWER!! GO LOWER!! My Pussy was Wet and throbbing and aching for his touch! However, he is a Boob man and he spent plenty of time on my nipples with his hands and his tongue, squeezing and sucking and nibbling my extremely hard erect nipples and each time he would give a little nibble or squeezed a little harder than I was expecting I would feel that shock you get racing straight from my nipple down to my pussy arousing me even further!

With desire rampaging through every inch of my body, my hands take a wander to the top of his jeans and I slowly edge my hand down to his hard package bursting to get out of his jeans. He grabs my wrist and I can see the lust and desire all over his face and I simply say “Shall we take this upstairs”. He smiles an oh so naughty smile now and we get up and he follows me out of the room.

I head up the stairs and get to the top and realise he is still standing at the bottom, I turn round and look down and say “Why are you still down there”. He let out a low guttural laugh and looked at me and said “ I was just enjoying the view” Little Miss Naughty is Screaming in my head “Get up these stairs!!”

More……………………….???

"

yes please!!

By *adyA01 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Working on the next part now x

» Add a new message to this topic