FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first gay experience

my first gay experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was at the gym getting all sweaty and i noticed an older guy probably in hes 60s starring i thought nothing of it then after about half hour i went to the changing room i was going to have a shower but i normally go swimming then steam room then Jacuzzi so i thought id have one down in the swimming pool changing room which each shower is closed off so i went down there got changed and je was there again we made small talk like hello how are you he got changed he had a great body for hes age so i dived in and started swimming and i noticed he was just sitting at the end of the pool watching a swam right up to him hes legs apart looked at him and carried on i hot out and went in the steam room he then entered again made small talk about how nice the weather was and random other things which i then decided to go into the jacuzzi now hr followed me at this point i started to get aroused at the possibility that he liked me so we got in he sat next to me hes arms flowing up and down with the bubbles he then placed hes hand on my upper thigh for around two seconds and then apologised i said no worry's at that point i was nearly rock hard i know he was doing it on purpose at this point I said right in going for a shower and he replied good idea went back to the locker got my towel shower gel went into the shower he obviously watched which one i entered so i went in the cubicle took my shorts off and started to shower .... Forgot to put the lock on oh well no one will bother me with me facing the wall i never heard him come in already naked he got close to me held my hips and pressed hes cock on my arse i jumped and said what are you doing he replied the other showers are taken and this one was open sorry . Here let me wash your back so he started washing my back hes hands exploring my back around my chest he started playing with my nipples at that point i was rock solid he slowly pushed hes hands down my body stopping just before my cock then went back around and started washing my arse my god was i hard hes fingers running over my hole hands tightly wrapped around my cheeks he lighty pushed hes fingers in my hole not all the way in the pressing it he told me to turn around so i did so the water would wash it all off he then started to rub my balls hes hand came back up my chest onto my shoulders he then said would you clean my cock i was hesitant so grabbed the gel he pulled it out of my hands and said no then pushed me down on my knees and put hes cock right next to my mouth my lips basically on the tip of hes cock and he said open up i had never done this before so my instinct was to do what i have seen many woman do to me so i took hes whole cock in my mouth my first thought was this is great so i started sucking more and more getting more into it as my hand stroked hes shaft he pulled me up and turned me around standing straight up i could feel hes cock pushing into me as he played with my nipples he whispered in my ear i have wanted to fuck you for ages now its the only reason i come here as he was whispering my hands made there to my back playing with hes cock he then removed them and slowly stuck hes cock in me it hurt a little but my god the thrill and the pleasure was getting me through it he pushed all the way in put one hand around my throat not tightly really gently and started pounding away i cummed in about 2 minutes while he kept fucking me he told me he was going to cum he pulled out dropped me to my knees and pumped all hes load on my face when he was done he left the cubicle me still dazed sitting on the floor i got up showered again and left ........

i have not seen him again since then wish i would see him down there again sometime

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story got me hard as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because he probably gave you HIV

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

Mmmmmm that sounds hot, shower sex. If there was a little bench on the side of the shower that would be perfect, he sits down on that as you sit on his cock! Mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic