FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The First Time We Met ( A lovely memory ) Part 2

The First Time We Met ( A lovely memory ) Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyA01 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

He must have heard Little Miss Naughty as he bound up the stairs taking them 2 at a time with the naughtiest smile I have ever seen!

I led the way into the bedroom and turned round to look at him and then he leaned towards me and started again this time with an onslaught of kisses, The Passion in the air around us was palpable! He slowly moved me back towards the bed and peeled my clothes off as he went, the next thing I knew I could feel the weight of his body on mine as we lay back on the bed, he was kissing my lips and my neck and his hands were once again exploring further down towards my breasts, I remember stroking his back and loving the feel of his soft soft skin under my hands. His Lips and Hands were working their way down my body bringing my nipples to full attention along the way, this time he worked his way down towards my very wet pussy, with his lips his tongue and hands! As he inched back down the bed he used one of his hands to part my very willing legs!! In my head I am willing him to lick my clit, Damn did he hear my thoughts again! He looked up at me whilst parting my lips with his fingers, then he looked down at my pussy and slowly with his tongue licked and flicked all around my clit without actually touching it, he tongued me all the way down to the entrance of my pussy, then all the way back up again.

He is driving my body wild with the anticipation, I want to put my hands down onto his beautiful black bald head and push his face into my pussy, but I am not that confident so I lie there, my legs shaking, willing him to get to my clit! He keeps looking up at me with a wicked smile on his face he knows exactly what he is doing to me. Finally, he gives me what I want and after tonguing me from the entrance of my pussy all the way up to my clit, he uses his tongue to assault my clit with very light and very fast flicks of his tongue, he keeps it light and I can feel myself arching up towards his mouth so I can feel him harder on my clit, but he pushes me back down and holds me in place with one hand and uses his other to tweak my nipple sending those shocks down to my pussy along with his relentless light flicking of the tongue all over my clit, I want to explode! Then he changes tactics and slows right down but with more pressure, I want to shout at him “no faster” but again my lack of confidence holds me back. I am lying there and I can feel my orgasm starting to build, but he keeps changing his pressure on my clit with his tongue, one minute he is firm and then light and he changes from up and down strokes to a circular motion, I can’t keep up with his oral attack on me. My orgasm builds and dies, builds and dies, builds and dies! I seriously want to ram his head into my pussy now, I am sure he can feel my building desire and then I feel him slip a finger into pussy, OH MY FUCKING GOD its heavenly I can feel my juices dripping out of me, I push my pussy down onto his finger wanting him to finger fuck me hard! I am suddenly overwhelmed by my building orgasm as I realise he is keeping a continual fast and fairly firm pressure on my clit with his tongue. I can feel my pussy tightening around his fingers and I can feel that wave building and I so want to go over the top and suddenly I am crashing down the other side and I can hear myself crying out with total and utter ecstasy!!!

As I lie there waiting for my legs to stop shaking and for my pussy to stop contracting, I look down at him and he looks up with my pussy juices all around his mouth and he says to me “ I am not done with you yet! That was just the start” ?

More…………………..??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm what a brilliant story, amazing! Lady, you should write some more, you've made my day xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic