FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > couple cum lovers

couple cum lovers

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few days ago, I got chatting to a couple in my local pub. Things got to the stage where she was stroking my cock under the table as we were talking.

Later at the end of the night, I called a taxi for them. As they got in the taxi and I waved goodnight, I was asked to join them back at theirs. The cock stroking was something he apparently was aware of.

When we got back to the house, he went to the kitchen for drinks. Just as he left the living room, she unzipped my cock and started to take me feel into her throat.

When Clive came back, he sat next to her and started fingering her pussy. She leaned towards him and started to kiss him.

That was such a turn on, knowing he could taste my cock in her kisses.

He leaned over and she held my cock to his face, where he started gently sucking it as she was slowly wanking me.

Soon, they were both sharing my cock making me almost explode in her face. As I was about to cum, she started kissing him while wanking me until I came over both faces as they were kissing.

Watching them lick it from each others faces had me ready to go again in minutes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic