FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The First Time we Met ( A lovely Memory) Part 3

The First Time we Met ( A lovely Memory) Part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyA01 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

If you reading this, you might want to read parts 1 and 2 first!

As the Words “I am not done with you yet! That was just the start” are still processing in my head! Little Miss Naughty in my head is saying “Oh my you’re in trouble now”!

He immediately puts his head straight back onto my pussy and begins his assault on my clit again with his tongue, Oh the intensity was almost excruciating, I remember trying to claw my way back up the bed. He was laughing at me, saying “come on just relax, ride the wave! I know you have got more in there!” Up until this time I had only ever been with men who made me cum once, I couldn’t believe he was going for another one! With great effort I managed to relax and deal with the intensity of his tongue back on my clit. Up and down, circles, hard, soft, sucking, wow this man had so many tactics!!

His hot wet tongue felt divine on my very sensitive clit, he then slipped two fingers into my dripping wet pussy, Little Miss Naughty in my head is saying “ Come on fuck me, fuck me fuck me!!” I wanted to grab him and pull him up the bed so I could pull his Big Hard Black Cock inside me, God I wanted this man inside me SOOOOOO Much!! But again I lacked the confidence to say all this out loud! His fingers in my pussy found places I didn’t know existed, I kept pushing myself harder onto his fingers. His tongue still working my clit, the intensity was getting to me, grabbing a pillow from above my head I pulled it over my face so I could keep the noise muffled, the animalistic moans and groans coming from my mouth were getting louder! With the mixture of his fingers in my pussy and his tongue working relentlessly on my clit I feel myself start to build again and Oh WOW did it build quickly, before I knew it I was crashing down the other side SO Damn hard and my pussy was contracting so hard, I didn’t think I was going to stop and I almost screamed into my pillow that I had firmly over my face!!! I lay there shaking as he bought his head back up with that wicked smile on his face again. At this point I wasn’t capable of much and just looked at him and said “You need to give me a minute, please just a minute”. He said “ It’s ok we will take a break for now but I am going to get one more out of you before I have my fun” !

More…………???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elaxedsexyfunMan  over a year ago

Northants

Fantastic! More please.

By *adyA01 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

I will be working on Part 4 soon x

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford