FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boat Fun

Boat Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixie69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

I had known Ivan for a long time. He and his ex wife owned a canal boat and they would quite often take me at weekends to sail around the local waterways. They had a young girl who I adored and often baby sat whilst they went out at night.

I was about 21 Ivan was about 40 and his wife Pat was about 30. They went through a bit of a rough time as Pat was a very flirty type of person. They eventually split. I stayed in touch with both but Pat moved away as their divorce came through.

Ivan still had his boat and used to go to it every weekend. I went with him a few times still but only when he had his daughter.

One weekend his daughter was ill and had not come to him on the Friday. I turned up expecting to see her but she wasn't there. Ivan said he was still going to his boat and I could still come if I liked. Having no other plans I did so.

We had a few drinks that night and he told me a lot about what had gone on.

Next day we sailed for a while and moored up late afternoon near a pub. We went there and had a meal and a few drinks returning to the boat quite late. It was very hot and Ivan said he was going to shower. He did so and came back in just a towel. I then had one as well and returned in just a loose top and skirt.

We started talking and I noticed the towel had slipped a bit and I could see his cock. It was semi hard. He noticed and apologised saying I should not have provoked him by dressing as I had. I looked down and you could clearly see my breasts through my

Blouse. I told him it was fine and I was quite flattered. He then stood up to adjust himself but the towel fell away fully revealing a hard large cock. He shot a glance at me and I smiled. He had told me the night before he had not had sex for a very long time. I gently told him that tonight he would not sleep alone. He moved towards me and I held his cock cupping his balls in my other hand. I pulled it and licked the end gently licking my way down. He gasped. I sucked him for a long time and was really turned on. He stood me up and kissed me. He was a really good kisser. He then undid my blouse and took it off revealing my very hard nipples. He kissed each one for what seemed like ages before kneeling down and kissing my navel. He removed my skirt and sat me back down. He fingered me and it felt wonderful. We retired to his bed and he licked me again. I came very hard and was quite vocal about it. He did not stop and I came again. I then laid him down and mounted him. His cock felt great as it slid inside me. I rode him and thrust my breasts out at him. He loved it. I then got off and demanded he take me from behind. He took no reminding and fucked me really hard. I came again but this time around his hard huge cock i screamed in ecstasy.

He then told me to lie on my back and he fucked me again. It was not long before he came. He groaned and his face was a picture.

We lay back and talked for a while before we started again. He came three times that night and once on Sunday morning. He said it was one of his dreams come true. I saw him again a few times after that and had a threesome with another guy with him as well as meeting another couple.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

lucky him - would have loved that! Camper vans are good fun too.

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

You were s lucky girl. I bet he enjoyed it to.

Denise

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny story x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice story , thanks

» Add a new message to this topic