FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > claire loses her virginity

claire loses her virginity

By *cotsbiker OP   Man  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

after chatting for a while

the new girl claire is dying to lose her virginity to me

we meet at the new cafe in the park and site in a corner booth and order a drink

clair is wearing abutton up blouse and a knee length skirt with low heel slip on shoe's

while were sitting chatting i feel clairs foot slowly working up my leg till she rests her toes on my rappidly hardening cock

teasing my and talking about everyday things while looking striaght into my eyes

i'm getting very wound up so i say drink up and lets go for a walk

we leave and walk along a path in to the woods

i pull you behind some bushes and kiss you deeply

i run my fingers up your legs till my fingers meet at your pussy

i pull your panties to the side and slowy rub your clit with one finger as i slowly finger your now wet pussy with a finger on my other hand .

your starting to moan with pleasure as i lift your skirt and see your down covered pussy for the first time

covered in down and so soft to the touch

your lips are wet and your clit is nice and hard

i put me coat on the ground and lie you down then as i part your thighs i slowly kiss your thighs as i work my way slowly to your pussy lips before i part them with my tongue while rubing your clit with my fingers i slowly fuck you with my tongue

i then lick you from your pussy to your ass rimming your ass as i go .

your beathing is speeding and you tell me your going to cum i dont stop i want to taste your cum on my face.

then it hits you cum deeply and shout you need to feel a cock in your pussy for the first time

i stand over you and drop my trousers as you relsease my now rock hard cock before taking me in your mouth licking me up and down my shaft percum on the head you look me in the eyes before taking me deep in your mouth

sucking and nibbling the head as you slowly take me deeper

i tell you its time and i lie down on the coat so you can slowly lower yourself onto my rock hard cock

you lower yourself onto me as i open your pussy with my fingers.

as my tip touches youe lips you stop as no cock as ever gone this far before

you then decide its time and lower your pussy over my cock

it streches you as it enters you then you feel pain but its gone as your hymen breaks .

you finally lower your self till your lips are against my body my cock is fully in you ans you now start riding my cock lifting and grinding against me. sometimes till your almost off of me before then deeply pushing back down again

as your riding my cock i start to sqeeze and nip your nipples

your body is on fire you never thought it would be like this as the biggest orgasam you ever had starts to build.

your now riding me hard and again your breathing is getting faster and harder then as you press down hard you scream with pleasure as you cum again

your legs have gone to gelly as you have came so hard

i turn you on your back and re-enter your pussy and stqart to fuck you for the first time

i change the speed and the depth of the strokes as my own orgasam starts to build

as i feel i'm going to cum i pull out and then cum all over your tits my cum .

we kiss and i hold you in my arms look into your eyes and say your a woman at long last

we dress i keep your panties to remind me of your pussy till next we meet

then we head off after agreeing to meet in a few days

tony xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic