FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Threesome (Part 2 of the true story)

Hotel Threesome (Part 2 of the true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the second part of the story of a meet we had recently.

M had fucked A for a couple of minutes before being unable to hold on any longer, so on the instructions of A he had pulled his condom off and blasted what seemed like gallons of spunk over A's eager face as she lay back on the bed.

This left A covered in spunk over her face, neck and hair which she wiped down onto her tits and under bust corset, smearing her make up slightly in the process, she was smiling from ear to ear and M made it clear he wanted more.

Turning A onto her hands and knees I entered her from behind where I could relish her round arse that was framed by her 6 strap suspender belt, black stockings and the bottom of her grey pin striped under bust lace up corset. The elaborate tattoo at the bottom of her back was just visible underneath her corset and through the laces.

She resumed sucking on M's cock and managed to do an amazing job of that (judging by his reactions) and pull my cock into her using the well developed muscles in her pussy. Such an amazing job that I had to pull out for fear of cumming. What to do to take my mind off it for a moment?

I quickly rummaged through the pile of clothing on the floor and found my camera phone.

"Do you mind if I take some pics?" I asked.

A just smiled and continued her work and M replied.

"No problem mate".

The first shot was of A, on her hands and knees on the bed working on M's shaft, the tip of his cock having slid out of her mouth. It also caught the remains of his cum on the side of her face and her large 38E tits, freed from her bra and squashed into the mattress. What a shot!

M was still rock hard and wanted to fuck A again (who wouldn't) asking her to lie on her back again. She lifted her legs and spread them whilst M put on a condom and then he entered her again. I meanwhile began to suck and play with her tits, holding them together and gently nipping her nipples with my teeth whilst stroking them. I could taste a slightly salty sensation which I guess was the remains of M's spunk. A responded by reaching for my cock and ended up sucking on it whilst being fucked.

M paused for a bit (was he getting close again?) and A asked him if he wanted her to ride him. He was more then happy with this and again they arranged themselves on the bed.

A straddled M and grasping hold of his cock she sank herself onto him. M immediately realised that in many ways this is probably the best place to be with A. She takes the whole length of your cock, smiling at you as she does so and begins to slide up and down, sometimes teasing by leaving just the very tip inside her before dropping down to grind on you. You in the meantime have her big tits in your face.

As always A whispered "Grab my tits".

M did as he was told and began to paw A's tits with her encouraging him to be rough with them whilst she increased the speed of her fucking.

I continued taking pictures, one from the side with A clearly having a great time and the other from behind so I could watch M's cock sliding in and out of A's very wet pussy.

Of course this lead onto me trying something new.

I couldn't resist it. I'm straight but I really wanted to see what it felt like to fuck A with another cock at the same time. We have played with toys before so I know that with some gentle pressure she could take more. We also do anal sometimes but it takes a quite a long time to get her relaxed enough.

Dropping down onto my haunches I moved up against A and as M's cock slid out a little I pushed my cock into A with M's cock following. The result was mind blowing. Both A and M gasped at the same time with cries of "Oh god" from both of them.

M and I began to gently fuck A's pussy at the same time. We would alternate (quite by accident) between pushing in at the same time and then taking it in turns. It was incredible. We took it in turns to grab A's tits and I think at one moment I was holding them as M licked and sucked her nipples.

We had to stop as both of us were getting close and neither of us wanted the evening to end.

M again turned A onto her back and began to fuck her hard and fast as I held her arms back above her head which caused her to start making a lot of noise. Then I held her ankles back to raise the angle of her pelvis. M pushed himself up so he was driving into her pussy from above, grunting as he did so. A reached behind his arse and grabbing his cheeks began to pull him in before stopping and slapping his arse; hard!

We swopped over and I took over for a few minutes. M said he wanted desperately to cum again. This time A said to him.

"Cum over my tits, would you like that?"

M pulled his condom off and stood above her as she was on her back with her head just off the bed. I was fucking her and she was sucking M's cock. M moved and began to slap his cock against her tits and whilst he did this A buried her head under his balls and did something that made him cry out again. She later told me she had taken one of his tight balls into her mouth and ran her tongue over it.

With that M shouted that he was going to cum and A pressed her tits together and moved down so she could watch and possibly get some on her face again. With a grunt M's hips began to buck and he wanked himself off until his spunk sprayed over A's big tits and her hands. A again started to lick his tip clean whilst rubbing his cream into her tits.

At last I decided to let go. I stopped fucking A and moved round to her head to add my own to the already large amount of cum on her face, neck, hair and tits. I don't think I've ever cum so much. I was amazed at just how much spunk I blew over A's upturned face before moving slightly and spraying her tits before going back to her face.

Being gentlemen we helped A get cleaned up and then M walked us back to the car park.

Once home A and I talked over what had happened, first whilst we fucked again (with her cumming so hard I thought the neighbours would be woken up) and then later to make sure we were both ok with what had happened. We were and we're going to do it again and of course, we have the photos to remind us!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow! What a great story! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

really good story, well written and obviously from experience , thanks for sharing

mike

By *uicyfruit2Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Really enjoyed reading this very sexy story...now I am going for a play as it has really turned me on! Thanx. x

"Really enjoyed reading this very sexy story...now I am going for a play as it has really turned me on! Thanx. x "

You're more than welcome! xx

By *ertcamembertMan  over a year ago

Reading area

I have been kept very entertained (and hard) reading parts 1 and 2 of your excellent story. Are you going to post any more stories on here? I do hope so.

Thanks Bert. Will do more, just a question of finding the time! xx

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

Gulp!!-gasp for air. What a great story, you tell it well.

» Add a new message to this topic