FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Great British Bake (Kit) Off

Great British Bake (Kit) Off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

So I have a fantasy that i would love to make a reality...See Below...

Having chatted to xxx for several days both online and on the phone, I was very excited to have been invited to her house.

I spent the journey across to her place with thoughts of what awaited running through my mind, which nearly caused me to crash...

When I arrived at her house, I text xxx to say I am parking and out of the corner of my eye I seeher front door creak open a crack.

i approach the door to see that it is ajar and welcoming, so I push the door open and step inside.

To my astonishment xxx is stood in the hall way with a cheeky smile, high heels and an apron. Without saying a word, xxx turns and walks towards the kitchen.

When i follow I can smell her perfume and my nostrils flair as my cock strains in my suit.

As i enter the kitchen xxx is stood at the table looking back over her shoulder at me, a smile on her face as she winks and bends over showing her stunning and inviting pussy...

who would help to make this...and more a reality?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi,

So I have a fantasy that i would love to make a reality...See Below...

Having chatted to xxx for several days both online and on the phone, I was very excited to have been invited to her house.

I spent the journey across to her place with thoughts of what awaited running through my mind, which nearly caused me to crash...

When I arrived at her house, I text xxx to say I am parking and out of the corner of my eye I seeher front door creak open a crack.

i approach the door to see that it is ajar and welcoming, so I push the door open and step inside.

To my astonishment xxx is stood in the hall way with a cheeky smile, high heels and an apron. Without saying a word, xxx turns and walks towards the kitchen.

When i follow I can smell her perfume and my nostrils flair as my cock strains in my suit.

As i enter the kitchen xxx is stood at the table looking back over her shoulder at me, a smile on her face as she winks and bends over showing her stunning and inviting pussy...

who would help to make this...and more a reality? "

Had she cooked a lovely Sunday Roast, that's a fantasy I've been waiting for Sugar to fulfill for 28 years

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol...well..we live in hope...

» Add a new message to this topic