FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public meeting

Public meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all , I thought I would take this opportunity to divulge you into my fantasy.

There is something about organised fun that really excites me, this fantasy is centred around this.

The first meet would be through a dating site or in this case fab . We chat for a while detailing our own sexual preferences . Pictures and perhaps even videos will be exchanged to tease but also prepare ourselves for what is in store .

After we both feel comfortable meeting each other , it is now we organise a social meet .

This would take place in a coffee shop where I would be sitting waiting for you to appear . The female would enter , wearing exactly what I have requested her to wear . She would come close and ask to sit with me , knowing what else is in store I allow her .

After a brief discussion we leave the coffee shop and head towards her place or a local hotel. In this time she is teasing , flashing her skin in public to me and whispering her needs to my ear.

As we enter her house she takes me to her room. She undresses herself in front of me while i sit fully clothed .

She takes one look at my erection and walks towards her shower.

I follow and watch her as she washes and gently touches her breasts .

After a nice soak , she gets outs not saying a word about my cloths laying on her floor .

Her memory has been blurred by the excitement of today but at this moment she remembers . She remembers what is to happen to her next , as I have told her in detail pria to the meet .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fun

I have been waiting for sometime for this particular fantasy so indeed it will be .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ach bless, hope her amnesia abates soon, poor woman!

Are you her care worker?

Slightly gone off on a tangent ?

» Add a new message to this topic