FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BBC and Rigger boots

BBC and Rigger boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetlips69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Welshpool

My wife has a fetish for workmen in rigger boots, the thought of a workman (BBC) knocking on the front door to give us a quote on a job would be very exciting. She could invite him into the kitchen to qoute us for a new kitchen. She would make him a coffee and flirt with him and make a bulge appear in his jeans. He would get up from his chair and approach her as she leaned up against the kitchen side. on reaching her he would spin her around and bend her over the kitchen side, he would drop his trousers down to his riggers. he would fuck her hard and fast pushing her head down to get maximum penetration. his thrust would gain momentum until he was at bursting point, he would pull out just in time to cover her buttocks in hot cream.

after fastening his jeans back up he would leave saying he would call her to give her a price.

i would like to go in the kitchen not long after and go up to her as she did the washing up, i would slide my hand under her skirt and up to her pussy where it would be incredibly wet, not realising what had tricked down to there. i would be so horny and ard feeling her so ready that i would repeat the salesman's antics, my cock sliding in so sweetly into her stretched, cum covered pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutty KatieWoman  over a year ago

stoke

Mmmmmmmmmm think I need a quote myself!!!!

Kx

By *adboy.4lifeMan  over a year ago

northampton

Well I'm a builder who duz kitchens x

By *lutty KatieWoman  over a year ago

stoke

Maybe you could check the pipes in mine then?

Kx

» Add a new message to this topic