FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Next meet with my FB x

Next meet with my FB x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onestjohn1962 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

You are wearing a blindfold

I have your wrists tied to your ankles

I have your ankles tied to your thighs

You are completely helpless on the bed with your face in the duvet and your arse in the air

To make the sensation more intense I have plugged your ears with industrial buds

You can't see or hear anything and you are feeling very vulnerable

I lean over and nibble your neck and ears and massage my way down your spine

I squeeze the cheeks of your ass and then continue to massage my way down your thighs . . . .

I take a soft brush and I tickle the soft insides of your thighs with long strokes from your knees to your pussy lips, I swirl the tip of the brush around your moist lips, round and around getting ever so slightly closer with each rotation, my face is so close to your pussy that you can feel my breath down there. You are blind and deaf so the only sensation that you have is centered on the touches that I am giving you.

Very gently I touch the tip of the brush to the very top of your clit, again swirling around and around, you try to press yourself onto my touch - but I don't let you.

I warm some sweet smelling massage oil in my hands - you can smell the oil. Starting again at your shoulders I massage the oil onto your body - down your spine, around your hips, around your ass and again paying special attention to your inner thighs - but not touching your pussy. . . . .

I take the wooden handle of the paintbrush and trace a line with it down your spine - I do this quite hard so that the scratching pain is quite intense, I trace it down to the crack of your ass and around your anus and again around your pussy lips and the backs of your thighs.

I take out a bottle of lube and depositing a generous blob on my fingers I massage it into your ass and slowly, slowly rub around and around your anus and insert the tip of a finger into your tight hole, continuing to massage around and around I insert my middle finger right up to the knuckle - and tell you to squeeze and release me.

Whilst still administering to your ass I start up one of your special toys and touch the vibrating tip down every vertebra of your spine and down between your ass cheeks, I touch the end to your perineum - just outside your pussy lips, oh so close.

I remove my finger in your ass and play the dildo around the hole - gradually entering the tip of it inside, slowly and carefully increasing the pressure over the initial resistance until it glides all the way in. . . .

I hold my cock in my hand and look at the site of your lovely oiled ass in the air with the throbbing dildo in your anus, I pull you to the edge of the bed so that my cock is level with your pussy and stroke the head against your pussy lips - your moisture mixed with pre cum makes everything very slippery, I want to grab your hips and pull myself into you - but no! I slide the end of my cock up the length of your pussy and lightly brush across the tight bud, moving very slightly and then withdraw again - I repeat this action until I feel you shuddering in anticipation at the next touch. I take a handful of hair and pull you back onto my cock - taking me all the way into your engorged pussy. I pump vigorously so that my belly slaps against your ass until - blessed relief - I empty my sack into you.

I withdraw and a trail of cum is running down your thigh, in spite of your pussy being completely drenched in your cum and mine I squeeze more lube onto my fingers and insert them - palm down - inside you. With a little effort I get all four fingers inside and start to stroke that special place behind your pubic bone. I twist and probe and stroke - making you wriggle and gasp - and I get my thumb inside as well so that you have swallowed my whole hand up to my wrist. I clench and release the muscles in my hand to increase and release the pressure inside you. . . . .

With my free hand I rotate the dildo in your ass, and slide it in and out, starting with slow rhythmic strokes, building up to a steady pounding - whilst all the time stretching your pussy with my fist, feeling every millimetre inside you. You squirm and writhe and scream with the pressure in your pussy and ass - and I don't stop until you seem completely exhausted - which for you I expect to be at least an hour, possibly 2!

Now we can start on your clit . . . .

I remove the constraints so that you can stretch and get feeling back into your arms and legs and straighten out your spine - but within a couple of minutes I have you spread - eagled across the middle of the bed with a pillow under your ass to raise your pussy slightly. Each ankle and wrist is secured to a corner of the bed. Again you are completely helpless.

I don't blindold you this time, I want you to anticipate what is happening.

I take the brush again and draw patterns around your nipples, down around your navel and of course around your pussy lips. I use the handle to scrape and tickle the skin around your anus and labia.

Leaning in closely so that when I blow on your moist pussy lips it causes you to shudder. I flick the very end of the brush bristles onto your enlarged bud. Dipping the brush in a glass of iced water I retrace the pattern across your nipples and around your clit, when you start to react to the imperceptible pressure on your clit I stop and blow, making the sensation even colder, I repeat this action - making sure your nipples stay erect, drawing around your clit until you start to moan - and then stopping.

By this time your pussy and clit is very cold - I lean closer and lap at your labia with my tongue, I rest my tongue and feel the cold skin being heated, I slowly, slowly suck your cold clit into my mouth and again feel the warmth return . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please

Mmmmmm had this done to me. It was amazing xx

very good story apart from the fact she had earplugs in so wouldnt have heard you telling her to squeeze

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Well that has left me very wet

Want you doing tonite????? Lol

» Add a new message to this topic