FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected pick-up

Unexpected pick-up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Around 15 years ago as a youngish truck driver i was travelling through Perth heading south early on a wet sunday morning, when i saw a solitary rather wet and dishevelled but immaculately dressed girl walking ahead of me, as i approached her she looked round and launched herself in front of my truck. I danced furiously on the brakes as my heart sank waiting for a thud as i stopped which never came. I shot out of the cab barely pausing to think, to find her lying unharmed but sobbing uncontrollably on the soking tarmac. I asked if she was ok, to which she replied "no im not i wish you had killed me, i have nothing left i want to die"... I comforted her and got her up from the road and could see apart from the fact she was sodden that she was very pretty. I asked if i could give her a lift home or get her a taxi but she asked where i was heading and i told her Southampton and she replied "ok...that seems far enough...it will do for a start", i answered back that apart from the fact we didnt know each other, she was neither dressed or had anything with her apart from a small handbag. She looked at me and asked will you take me with you till i get my head straight and figure what i will do...well what could i do or say but ok welcome aboard...

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm continue

As we drove up through Perth i said to her you cant sit in these wet clothes as youll catch a chill and your not doing my seat any good to which i got a faint smile, i said to her that i would stop in the first layby and leave her a towel a t-shirt and pair of jeans to which she replied thanks but i am so tired ive been walking aroumd since friday night with no sleep...do you think i could use your bed....i said of course you can i will go out and let you get sorted...give me a shoit once youre tucked up...

I put on my jacket and went round the front of the truck and in less than five minutes she shouted ok. I climbed back in and sure enough she was under my duvet and her dress and shoes arranged neatly in order to dry. I asked if she was ok and she said yes and thanked me for being such a gent... I set of and we chatted for a wee while before sleep finaly overtook her... Leanne was her name and she was from Yorkshire was all i knew about this beautiful sad lassie.

Anyway i drove on in silence only accompanied by her occasional moans and whimpers in what must have been a deep sleep. I stopped for lunch and sat in the cafe half expecting her to be gone when i returned, but no, she was still sleeping and never stirred as i started my engine and moved of. I repeated the process at supper time and stiil she slept. It came time for my bed so i folded my top bunk down and laid out a spare blanket and crawled under a couple of coats and lay pondering the days events and what caused her to do this and i eventualy fell asleep to the rythm of her breathing. I awoke to the sound of the door opening and closing around 2am and a couple of minutes later again as she came back, i could see she had the t-shirt and jeans on that i had laid out for her earlier, and she duly peeled them of to reveal what can only be described as the body of a goddess which was adorned with beautiful white underwear complete with stockings and suspender belt, i stifled a groan which she heard and said she was sorry to disturb me but she had needed the toilet, i muttered sleepily that it was ok she appologised for depriving me of my proper bed and i said it was ok she neednt worry. She then asked if i would lie beside her as she was cold and could really use a cuddle...well whats a gentleman to do faced with that...i slipped under my duvet beside her and we held each other as she fell asleep as did i eventualy much to the dissapointment of my throbbing member...

To be continued

My alarm went at 6am and i reached over and switched it of and peeled myself gently from Leanne kissing her forehead gently before i got out of bed. I slipped out of my boxers to put a fresh pair on and i heard her say im sorry about that...i turned inadvertedly naked and asked what...she pointed at my rock hard cock and said that you silly man...i said oh its ok morning glory and laughed...she said ive felt it hammering away against my legs all night, im so flattered... This stunned me and all i could say was that i was sorry i couldnt controll it...she replied did you want to control it??...i blusterred no not really...and she said thats ok Jake thanks for this...i told her she didnt have to thank me and asked if she wanted to join me for breakfast... Which she declined saying she was still really tired and would i mind if she went back to sleep...i said no, not at all. I went for my breakfast and returned, she was fast asleep so i continued with my journey, albeit with both my cock and mind working overtime...

To be continued

I carried on with my delivries round the Southampton area and reloaded for Scotland late in the afternoon and headed north as still Leanne slept. Around an hour into our journey i felt something agaist my left arm, it was Leannes stockinged foot so i began to stroke and explore her exquisite feet which she seemed to enjoy, judgeing by the sounds she was making. I carried on wit this for what was ages before taking her foot up to my salivating mouth and starting to lick and suck her stocking clad and painted toes this was driving her wild. Eventualy she told me to take my cock out as i drove which i did in record time and she proceeded to stroke it with her feet... This had me throbbing furiously and begging her to finish me off.

To be continued

And ??

"And ?? "

patience....im doin a delivery in spalding lincs...il get to it...lol...x

By *umplay1969Man  over a year ago

Coggeshall

You've not had your 15min WTD break yet !! lol

Great story, had similar with an English woman I picked up in Turin.

That was a fun trip home !

Can't wait

Leanne said she wanted to be made love to but she needed a shower first because she felt grubby as this was monday night and she hadnt showered since friday morning...i said that was fine but what about my imminent problem...she continued to rub her soles up and down my shaft sending such immense sensations through my body that i had to stop in a layby before i had an accident in more ways than one. Once i had stopped Leanne unclipped one of her stockings and rolled it seductively down her smooth leg an over her foot, then she placed the stocking over my cock then knelt down on my engine tunnel an slipped her wet mouth over the stocking and my furious bell end and began to work her mouth up and down my shaft...i lasted seconds and blew the most intense load of my life through her stocking into her hungry mouth. She icked and sucked that stocking clean before doing the same to my cock...as i recovered she said lets go get some tea and a shower...

to be continued

By *ongue4fun4uMan  over a year ago

Borders

Do share then

I got myself composed while Leanne slipped the clothes i gave her on and we chatted whilst i drove to get oir supper and shower. I learned that she had got married in their hotel in Perth on the Friday afternoon with friends and relations at what was a fairytale courtship and wedding. As the evening reception wore on she couldnt find Tom her new husband, so she went up to their room to change. She found the door unlocked and pushed it open expecting to see Tom waiting for her, however Tom wasnt waiting...he was down on his knees in front of one of the waiters sucking him off...she felt sick...here was the man who had courted her for over 2 years, who had insisted on waiting till their wedding night for any kind of sexual contact even though she wanted to give herself completely to him...she could only think of running. Back downstairs she found her maid of honour and poured her heart out to her...she asked if she could borrow a dress as she needed a walk to clear her head...and thats how i came into her life.

She was famished and ate like she would never eat again...i asked if she minded sharing a shower to which she agreed...

To be continued

More

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

More please x

Cant wait for nxt bit

We head to the shower and ever the gentleman i ask if she would like to go first and she laughingly suggests we share which we did...when she stripped i couldnt believe my luck, Leanne was around 5'5"of sheer perfection from head to toe, her neat pert arse and firm D cups were flawless and when i saw her waxed pussy i let out a groan of deep appreciation...she stepped in the rather small cubicle and began to soap herself as i undressed. I was shaking with lust and anticipation and she beckoned me in as soon as i was naked. We began to lather each other gradually getting more intimate till i was rubbing her swollen throbbing clit furiously as she clung to me biting her lip to keep quiet...i felt her body tense and spasm as she screamed and came in floods of sheer pleasure...

To be continued

Keep going great story so far

love it!

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Ahhhhhh, my cock is soo hard!!! Xxx

Great story ... one of my fantasies is to be fucked in a truck x

"Great story ... one of my fantasies is to be fucked in a truck x "

how about a rav4 lol

Sorry guys in womens clothes does nothing for me

Leanne wanted me to take her there and then but her passionate outburst had atttracted the unwelcome attention of other drivers using the toilet/shower block, so we hastily dressed and made our way through envious lust ridden stares from drivers back to my cab.

We closed the curtains and wasted no time in undressing each other till there were no more clothes to tear off and Leanne lay back across the bed facin me and drew her luscious smooth legs up and parted them to let me see her gorgeous waxed pussy. I was in awe of it and stood for what seemed a lifetime admiring it. I knelt before her and breathed gently on it, savouring the sweet musky aroma of her excitement with every intake of breath and as i began to lightly stroke her inner thighs she moaned and parted her legs further and i ran my tongue over her pouting lips making her shiver.

My tongue lapped at her lips as i felt her draw her legs further and place her feet upon my shoulders which opened her up to my probing tongue. I circled her now throbbing clit as she began to buck against me and i sucked nibbled and licked her clit as i eased two fingers into an extremely wet tight pussy and fingered her gently at first but increasing tempo as she got evermore urgent with her bucking and grinding against my face and fingers till in a flood of sweet tasting juice she came violently on me...

to be continued

awesome story, shame you don't have any pics to accompany it..... or do you? ;o)

[Removed by poster at 17/05/13 19:25:42]

"awesome story, shame you don't have any pics to accompany it..... or do you? ;o) "

i do but Leanne and i are still friends and i respect her wish for privacy...sorry

that's cool, fully appreciate that!

keep the installments coming though....

As she lay panting in between gasps of breath she said Jake please be gentle with me...ive never had a cock inside me.... i swear my cock found another inch at this unexpected surprise and it took all my self control to wait as i asked her if she had had anything inside her ...she replied that she had a small dildo and used it often but although she had wanted to, her fiancee had wanted to wait..

I told her that i wouldnt do anything she didnt want or wasnt ready for but she said im ready Jake so i began to rub my by now manic cock against her hot sticky wet lops teasimg her clit and the entrance to her tight hole till she deftly picked her moment and slid onto my cock...it felt heavenly...i could feel her cunt muscles massaging my shaft as i muttered to her about precautions she just cried dont stop...please dont stop...i didnt last much longer after that and with a final thrust into her i climaxed loudly filling her with my hot seed...

We never slept that night...she was insatiable and my cock couldnt get enough of her. So in between frantic lovemaking we stroked each other and talked... I told her i was married with two young kids and she told me about her life she said she would probably go back to him but wondered if we could stay special friends as she put it, and i of course said id love that but that i didnt want my family hurt to which she replied Jake you have saved me and shown me what he never can nor i dont think ever will...so id never hurt you or your family but i cant bear to lose you as a friend after what you have done for me... I was chocked and could only say any decent person would have done the same.

Anyway she ran with me the rest of the week and what a week...and i dropped her in Perth to go back to hubby... They arw still married although they both do their own things...it turned out as he was wealthy and of some position in a multinational company he had wooed and married Leanne to cover his sexuality. So she has a wealthy lifestyle and an eager bit of rough at her beck and call...

» Add a new message to this topic