FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

She had been teasing him about cleaning her flat for weeks, she thought he was all talk but now he was knocking on her flat door.

She opened it and he was standing there, much older than her, grey haired but not too bad looking.

She was dressed in her jeans and T shirt, she had promised him sexy undies but she wanted him to keep up his side of the bargin first.

she smiled at him, and spoke

'get inside you filthy old whore'

he said nothing, but walked in.

she smiled, one of her instructions was that he was to say nothing all evening, whatever happened. The only word he was permitted was his safe word, and he knew that if he used that he would be sent away from her flat.

closing the door behind him she handed him a small plastic box,

'strip naked, put your clothes and everything in there, and put this on'

as she said the word 'this' she handed him a small white lace thong, he said nothing and stripped in front of her.

she watched as he slipped the thong over his feet, up his legs and over his hard cock.

once dressed as she ordered she looked at him, looking him up and down she grinned

'you look fucking stupid you silly old cunt, your fucking cock is pathetic, now come with me'

in silence he followed her into the kitchen of the flat she pointed at the sink

'get the fucking washing up done, whilst i go change old man'.

he started on the pile of dishes she had left there for two days, and she walked to her bedroom.

selecting a bra and knix and black stockings she completed the outfit with a pair of heels, picking up her riding crop she walked into the kitchen.

he didnt turn round, he was washing dishes as she had ordered.

she walked behind him standing inches from his back and she spoke.

'i am standing behind you, dressed as i said, you are washing my dishes and you will not turn round whatever happens now'

as she spoke she placed her hands on his shoulders and drawing her fingernails down his back to his arse she smiled to herself.

'i am going to the living room to play with my pussy and arrange a meet for later, finish the dishes, clean the kitchen and tidy everthing away'.

with that she walked away leaving him to complete his task.

twenty minutes later she returned to find her kitchen clean and tidy and all the dishes put away.

she spoke to him again

'lean on the sink, lift your arse for me'

he did as she ordered and she raised her riding crop, bringing down hard on one cheek and then imediatly on the other, he gasped at the pain and she laughed.

'fucking whimp, come with me'

he turned and for the first time saw the gorgeous sex goddess in her underwear, as they walked towards the bathroom she stopped as her doorbell buzzed.

she smiled at him

'on your fucking knees face the door'

he sank to his knees and as she opened the door two girls walked in to the flat'

one spoke

'so the fucking old bastard came then'

the goddess laughed

oh yeh hes here, to do as we wish.

the three girls laughed, the new arrivals walking to the living room and the goddess to her bathroom followed by the slave.

once in the bathroom she turned to him, bath first, then floor then call me before you start on the loo.

he picked up the cleaning clothes and as he started on the bath he heard laughing coming from the three girls as they chatted in the living room.

He worked away at the bath and then the floor, cleaning them as she instructed, then with everything tidied away he knocked on the living room door.

'get in here old whore'

was her command; and as he walked in saw the three girls, all now in stunning undies sitting sipping wine.

he started at the the three girls, his cock hardening in the lace thong, and as it dod so the girls laughed

'aw is the dirty old man getting hard'

then laughing she instructed him

'come kneel in front of us, show us that pathetic excuse for a dick'

he pulled his cock from the thong and knelt in front of the three sexy girls who instantly laughed

'thats pathetic, wank it for us, lets see an old man humiliate himself even more'

as he was ordered to do the man started to wank, his cock growing in his hand till it was rock hard.

as soon as they saw he was hard she spoke again

'stop'

getting up she walked towards the bathroom,

'follow me slave'

he did so and once back in the bathroom she inspected his work; sehe found the bath clean and the floor done well she moved to the loo and lifting the seat she spoke

'here now slave on your fucking knees'

he moved to the loo and she handed him a small peice of cloth

'i use a brush, most people do, and most wear gloves, you get to do my loo with this tiny cloth and your bare hands, clean it or we will use you as the loo instead'

with that she turned and walked to the bath, sitting on the bath side she watched as he worked on her loo.

as she sat on the bath she slipped her fngers into her knickers, she was getting horny using a man as a cleaning slave, and she knew that she needed help in cumming.

she looked down at the slave, his cock still showing above the thong, she smiled to herself

'maybe not' and she walked to the living room, knowing that the two girls there were more than willing to make her cum as many times as she needed and the old cock in her flat was not an option yet if she was to maintain the control she wanted over him.

leaving the man with his hands down her loo she returned to the living room where her friends were well into the second bottle of wine brought by the male slave when he arrived.

she slipped onto the sofa between her friends and laying back felt their fingers start to caress her body.

ten female fingers teasing her body as she lay there soon had her screaming in orgasm and as she relaxed she decided that the slave was not going to suffer.

walking into the bathroom she saw him about to rise from the toilet cleaning,

looking down she grabbed him by the back of the neck.

'you call that fucking clean you useless cunt, look at it, that is shit cleaning'

pushing him forward she pressed his face closer and closer to the bowl of the toilet.

he moaned out loud as she did and as he moaned she reached down slapping his arse hard he yelped and so she hit him again.

over and over again she hit him, his ares getting redder and redder.

her friends walked in as she spanked him, and one of them took his head from her, forceing him lower into the bowl of the toilet she held him there as his arse was spanked harder and harder.

they all knew he was way past his tolerance of pain, but they didnt care, he couldnt speak and he didnt say the safe word so they continued holding him face down into the toilet and spanking him.

minutes passed and they finally released the slave from the torture as he collapsed onto the floor the girls moved together and their mouths locked in a sexy three way kiss.

moving away from each other the slave was grabbed and pulled back to his feet, his erection gone due to the pain and humiliation he stood before them wearing just the thong.

the goddess smiled

'time for my washing to be done now'

pointing at the laundry basket she simply said

'bring that with you, my undies get washed by hand, they do not go in the machine'.

he picked up the basket, looking into it he saw nothing but several pairs of panties and a bra and a basque, walking to the sink he stood waiting for her commmand.

standing behind him as he stood before the sink she placed her fingers on his neck, wrapping her fingers round it she started to squeeze.

holding his neck she moved behind him and then quickly releasing her hold as his breath was leaving his body she moved her hands down to his sides.

reaching round him she pulled the front of the thong down and grasping his cock and balls in her hands she squeezed hard.

he screamed and sank to his knees, well he would have but as she felt his weght star to sag down she squeezed harder and lifted, leaning on him, and pressing him against the sink she held him there.

her body pressed against his back she leaned down to his ear,

'now you fucking cunt, you are going to clean my panties just as i say i hope'

he moaned and nodded and having got the compliance she released his balls and cock.

he stood up again and she passed him the first pair of panties

'these i wore for work today, they are fresh and have a little cum on them, but no more, lick them !'

he looked at her in disbeleif

'lick the fucking crotch now'

he placed the panties to his mouth and his tongue ran p and down her panties.

she laughed, turning away she called to her friends

'come watch this girls, its so funny'

once the girls were in the room she looked at the slave, passing him a second pair of panties

'these i wore three days ago to a meet, i got fucked and covered in cum and i orgasmed twice in them; fucking lick them now'

he said nothing, he rasied the panties to his mouth and licked, as he did the girls broke out into total laughter.

as he finished they walked away and his goddess spoke from the door

'when they are clean, put them in the drier and then come in the living room'.

he started cleaning her undies, this time in the soap solution in the sink.

The undies were soon washed and rinsed and on the hanger in the bathroom to dry as she had ordered.

He again knocked on the living room door and was summoned in.

As soon as he stepped over the threshold the goddess pointed to the vacuum cleaner, bedroom and hall, then back in here you pathetic old man.

taking the vacuum to the bedroom he pushed it round, clearing the floor as he did so, lifting her toys and other clothes from the floor and hanging them up on rails in the warbrobe.

then onto the hall, soon they were cleaned and he returned to the living room.

as he walked in she laughed,

'good boy, now vacuum and tidy in here, whilst we go to bed; when you have finished knock on the bedroom door, but DO NOT come in'

as they walked out, he looked round the room, wine bottles and beer bottles littered the room, the girls clothes lay scattered on the sofa and chairs.

he started by tiding the clothes and folding them, and the vacuumed the floor.

once he had finished he putt he vacuum away and walked to the bedroom door.

he knocked on the door and listened for a call to enter, he heard nothing.

he dare not knock again, so he stood listening to what was going on, soft gentle moans were all her heard from inside.

as well as the moans there was a gentle yet insistant buzzing sound, whilst he couldnt see what what happening he had an idea that his goddess or someone was getting vibed.

as the moaning grew louder his cock hardened again and in minutes the monaing turned to the unmistakeable screams of orgasm.

silence descended and he heard his goddess call,

'get your pathetic body in here cunt'

he walked in to find the three girls laying on the bed.

they were naked now, undies disguarded all over the floor.

the goddess looked up,

'well done whore, your use is over, you may dress and leave, however if you wish to submit to even more humiliations and degredation you may stay longer. If you stay you will be subjected to humiliation worse than you can imgine'

as she spoke she lay back and reaching sideways with her hands she slipped one hand between each of the other girls legs.

'choose old man, leave now, or stay and be abused beyond even your filthy imagination can dream; if you wish to leave do so, if you wish to stay kneel at the foot of the bed and close your eyes'.

the man looked at the three naked girls in front of him, he knew he should leave, but instead he knelt as she commanded and closed his eyes.

as he did so the three girls roared with laugher.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, cant wait for more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic