FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Along the canal.

Along the canal.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hefockkers OP   Man  over a year ago

york

Walking along the canal I passed arm in arm a young couple who where looking into the long grass as they walked towards me.

After passing them by I looked back but they were nowhere to be seen. I came back about half an hour later wondering where they had gone. They had left a clear trail though the grass and I decided to take a look. Suddenly I could hear familiar slapping of flesh and moaning as I quitely advanced. There ahead of me was the bate buttocks of the guy thrusting into the very moist vagina of his young lady who was pressed face down into the grass. I watched as he continued to pummel her swollen pink hole, rubbing at a growing bulge. She let out a shallow squeel each time he thrust into her,

pulling her up onto her hands and knees and rising up onto his haunches and driving faster and harder into her as she remained partially restrained by her knickers round her ankles. He began to grunt as he filled her and I could hear her pussy gurgle as his thrusts made her ouze with his spunk. Looking over his shoulder he could see me watching and he signalled me to come over,darting his tongue in and out telling me to lick her. As he withdrew I was there behind her and without a word slid my face fully up her buttocks. My nose nudged her lovely anus as I lapped up the sweet mixture of cum and cunt. I licked deeper and faster until with a spasm she ejected the contents of her vagina all over my face. I moved back quietly and watched as he again was ready to mount her, note knowing who had cleaned up her creampie.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very horny is there more mmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic