FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finish off where he left off

Finish off where he left off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A fantasy of mine is sitting a home whilst my other half is out on a social meet. As the hours pass by and my mind thinking about what is happen then I receive a text saying that she will be home shortly and that she has had a lovely night.

She arrives home and tells me that she had met this guy who made her gush in her knickers! I ran my hand under her short skirt to find her thong dripping wet and her pussy was soaking! She said that she went out for a cigarette and he followed her outside and told her that he really liked to meet up again and fuck her. She moved in towards him and moved towards his groin to feel his hard throbbing cock. Without any hesitation she took him down the side of the pub and undid his jeans and got his cock out! Her lips pressed against his bell end whilst she worked her hand up and down his shaft.

She was sucking his cock good and he was close to cumming in her mouth but he pulled away and told her to bend over so he could slip his cock into her tight wet pussy.

A ran his cock up and down her slit from behind before thrusting his length into her willing pussy. He began thrusting slowly to begin and using his fingers on her clit to which she was begging for him to fuck her harder and harder! Each thrust was met by a groan this went on for a while she could sense that she was coming and instructed him to keep pounding her pussy whilst rubbing her clit, he could sense that she was about to cum but the force offer orgasm made her gush all over his cock.

He couldn't believe how turned on she was and to thank him she sucked him off until he cummed in her mouth. They said there good byes and said they would meet up again.

Tell me if you want to read more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea please more would be good

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We make our way up to the bedroom where she begins to undo my trousers than are pitching a tent shape in the front, she slowly works her mouth down my shaft! The thought of knowing where her mouth has previously been is enough to make me blow my load however I manage to hold back.

I pull her up and turn her around and bend her over the bed. My hand runs up underneath her skirt and pulls her soaking thong down. I can smell the aroma of her pussy! I move the knickers towards my nose to smell her pussy juices this turns me on even more to which I bury my tongue in her pussy hole and slip a finger over her clit, she begins to grind back against me and she moans that she feels dirty and that she should be treated like a dirty whore

I move my tongue from her pussy and moves it towards her tight little arsehole where I begin to rim her arse, she is shocked at first but then starts to grind harder against my tongue that is probing her arsehole. This is too much and inline up my throbbing cock towards her wet pussy and thrusts my cock into her wet pussy where each thrust is met by a loud groan as the speed gets quicker she tells me that she wanted him to fuck her up her arse and she wants to feel a big cock in her tight hole with this I take my cock out of her pussy and rubs my cock against her tight hole where she pushes back so the head of my cock works its way into her hole. It's not long before I'm balls deep pounding her arise whilst she is telling me what a dirty bitch she has been! This is too much and I can feel myself cumming and as I reach climax I pull my cock out of her arse and cum over her arse

» Add a new message to this topic