FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > watching wife with younger man

watching wife with younger man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dstone OP   Man  over a year ago

london

So I have this fantasy of being with a married woman while mr watches from another room or total different location (at home whilst were at a hotel) but understandably there's not that much response...

Is there any couples that like the idea of this I am 25 yes young but if you prefer younger I did get asked of ID the other day for a scratch card :/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sure you'll be able to find a couple on here. We've done similair to what your suggest the first time round we played about 10 years ago

Pity your so far away

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

watching from another room or in a hotel lobby via FaceTime or Skype, we have done both before

By *ineheadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

minehead

i love watching my wife being fucked by younger guys. message us if your bringing that big cock to minehead anytime.

That has been a fantasy of mine for a while. Im still yet to find a couple who are interested.

Have not been successful in my search as of yet..still looking for that couple.

Mine is more taboo, if i can say. Usually couples want BBC or white men. Not many seek asian men for this. So, still waiting for that moment

"watching from another room or in a hotel lobby via FaceTime or Skype, we have done both before"

...love that!

Still want to try out my fantasy of the husband sitting in the corner, blindfolded and tied to the chair...having to use his senses to find out whats happening

Yeh shame u r so far away!

That's our "thing"

By *otwife adventures007Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

We love it..

"watching from another room or in a hotel lobby via FaceTime or Skype, we have done both before"

Would love to help out in any other scenarios

By *otNottmCplCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I love this idea for my missis. I want her to fuck another guy whilst I watch from somewhere else for a bit. Even tempted that I only get a 15 min preview then the camera goes off for them to carry on. Then I maybe get the odd pic sent to me.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes - there's a lot be be said for being there but not being able to see!!! Massive turn on!

"Yeh shame u r so far away!

That's our "thing" "

I thought we where in the minority on this subject but oviously not ??

"I love this idea for my missis. I want her to fuck another guy whilst I watch from somewhere else for a bit. Even tempted that I only get a 15 min preview then the camera goes off for them to carry on. Then I maybe get the odd pic sent to me."

I'm up for the challenge!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

thats kinda what we do lol

Bristol, Thornbury

"

Still want to try out my fantasy of the husband sitting in the corner, blindfolded and tied to the chair...having to use his senses to find out whats happening"

this is awesome

...i have a lot more scenarios that i want to try. However, many are put off by my age. But, for me, i thinks its the age difference and taboo of it all thats makes these scenarios even more horny

I am looking for couples that are in to this.

"I love this idea for my missis. I want her to fuck another guy whilst I watch from somewhere else for a bit. Even tempted that I only get a 15 min preview then the camera goes off for them to carry on. Then I maybe get the odd pic sent to me."

How about no visual but just sound?

..i like blindfolds, maybe we should remove the blindfold just a little bit so all you get is a peek..but cant see fully

It was my first couple meet and mostly directed by we as it was her fantasy.

I once met a couple of another site, story goes she was a school teacher and he some sort of office worker, anyhow he picked her up from school took her home she got "dressed" and they drove to pick me up from work in central London.

They had a nice Chrysler voyager so the lady and I were sat comfortably in the back enjoying each others company as he drove us to a hotel (still in London)

He went in checked us in and came back to get us, the three us went in, as I showered and got dressed they chatted away in the room - to be honest I think she was heckling him. Anyhow, before we left she tied him to a chair naked (with chastity belt) and blind folded him then off the two of us went for dinner...

About an hour or so later we returned to the room, poor guy still sat in the chair.

Snogging away and getting very carried away he could hear us but couldn't see and wasnt allowed to speak - eventually she went over - I thought to let him out but no, just lifted the blind fold off and made him watch.

Once we had been at it a few times clearly she thought he had see enough, again I thought she was going to let him go but he must have been under strict instruction - chastity belt still on she made him get dressed and kicked him out - he was told to come back in the morning with fresh clothes for her to wear at school the next day.

Now you can either read that a) this was part of the plan (if so why hadn't they packed for it beforehand) or b) she was having so much fun she wasnt finished with me - either way at 24 seeing a lady of 35 and hubby of 40 I felt like is hit the jackpot.

Happy to re-live and help others with this type of meet but I've now developed my own twist of things if like to do within it.

Bristol, Thornbury

"I love this idea for my missis. I want her to fuck another guy whilst I watch from somewhere else for a bit. Even tempted that I only get a 15 min preview then the camera goes off for them to carry on. Then I maybe get the odd pic sent to me.

How about no visual but just sound?

..i like blindfolds, maybe we should remove the blindfold just a little bit so all you get is a peek..but cant see fully"

its a shame your so far from us x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Sounds like you might like the cuckold scene. Cheers J

I have done a very similar scenario with an older couple. This was truly a great experience. Hubby eventually got so horny and asked me whether he could actually have fun with his own wife , to which she replied "Another time " I found it very funny

I am too hoping to try it once again soon.

Love the idea of this b so horny getting fucked by a cute young fit vwe guy while hubby made to watch me getting it hard.....mmmmm ...

» Add a new message to this topic