FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Group Meeting?

Group Meeting?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aisy2012 OP   Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

G/f wants me to arrange an evening with 2 or 3 (or more?) well hung guys to just come to our hotel to fuck her all evening. Wants me to tell them how I'm presenting her for them to use anyway they like, as many times as they like, to show how she is completely owned by me. Whenever we talk about it she gets sooooo horny & comes over & over. Just fantasy or does she actually want me to make it happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her.

everywhere

Difficult to get a straight (no pun intended) answer. When I ask if she actually wants to live it I get "I don't know - you decide" I think that means yes she does want it but doesn't want to take responsibility for it.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Difficult to get a straight (no pun intended) answer. When I ask if she actually wants to live it I get "I don't know - you decide" I think that means yes she does want it but doesn't want to take responsibility for it. "

Sounds like 'she's totally yours' however you put it earlier, and she wants you to decide. So do you have the nerve?

Lol

everywhere

Had another (in depth lol) talk about this scene & she says it's not just masturbation fantasy, she wants it all.

Don't be surprised to read all about it in the "Stories" section of the Forum

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Difficult to get a straight (no pun intended) answer. When I ask if she actually wants to live it I get "I don't know - you decide" I think that means yes she does want it but doesn't want to take responsibility for it. "

Think that's exactly what it means then the control is taken away from her but she knows she can back out at any time.

» Add a new message to this topic