FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Julie is such a tease

Julie is such a tease

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Looking out the window the weather looked good so I decided to walk the dog, little did I know how much fun this day was about to be.

I slipped a lead on the dog and headed for the park, the day was lovely indeed, blue sky, 20 degrees and a slight breeze, I started to perk up a little. The park was a popular place for people to hang out and workers would eat their meals at lunchtime and as I entered through the big wrought iron gates I found myself walking behind a girl in a short, well make that very short, red tartan skirt! First of all I noticed her gorgeous and shapely legs and that skirt finished so high I could glimpse her white panties every now and then as she walked in front.

I was happily minding my own business following this extremely pretty blonde girl, early 30's slim figure. When I saw her look back over her shoulder, she then took a second look and smiled, I was unsure if she liked what she saw or was just being polite? Just then she dropped her small clutch type handbag, it actually looked like she dropped it on purpose! I could not believe what happened next, she stopped and bent from the waist to pick it up, this revealed almost all of her perfectly shaped, white panty clad bottom, I was stopped in my tracks by the sight before me! With my cock beginning to bulge out the front of my trousers I decided that I best sit on a nearby park bench, to my delight this beautiful girl sat down on the bench opposite me!

I got another glimpse of her pretty panties as she sat down and crossed her legs, by this time I could tell this was no accident, she looked across the path and smiled, looking me straight in the eye as she now uncrossed her legs, slowly opening and closing her legs, affording me ever longer glimpses of her tight white clad pussy. My cock is now straining for release and making its way down my trouser leg, I am sure she can see the bulge from where she is sat and I know she is fully aware of the effect she is having on me! The lovely girl now leans back and puts both arms over the back of the bench this accentuates her lovely boobs as they strain against her tight top! I have to adjust my now rock hard cock and I can't resist stroking my length through my trousers as I watch this pretty girl now open her legs almost fully, giving me a clear view of her pussy and what looks like a small damp spot growing on her tight panties.

Getting up and unable to conceal my bulging cock I walked across the path and introduced myself. The girl was extremely friendly and told me her name was Julie, I was loving your show Julie I said and I think some of the other guys walking this afternoon enjoyed it too! Would you like to join me for coffee?

I would love to join you for coffee Julie said looking up at me from the park bench and still slowly opening and closing her legs her eyes slowly moved down my body, coming to rest at my crouch and I lightly caressed the outline of my cock as she watched. I think we better get to the cafe before we get arrested I said smiling, Julie made a big show of standing up turning round and slowly bending from the waist to pick up her bag, again her little tartan skirt rose up and exposed her beautiful small bottom again, I didn't know how much more of this I could take? Just then there was a loud crash from behind us and I tore my eyes from Julies pert behind just in time to see some poor guy flying through the air!! He had also been looking at the same thing I had only he was riding his bike through the park and hit a waste bin sending him flying! As he was not too badly hurt we both laughed and headed for the cafe before he fully recovered.

Julie sat down as I went to order the drinks, as I returned I couldn't help notice her skirt was just covering her pretty panties again. We started some small talk and I couldn't help noticing Julie's jacket was open and her top was showing plenty of cleavage, it was hard to concentrate on what she was saying and it got even harder as she slipped a couple of fingers into her top and flicked open another two buttons! Julie watched my reaction closely as she turned slightly to the side and let her blouse open a little more. I was almost drooling on the table as her whole delightful breast could came into view, I looked around but at the moment no one else had noticed, when I looked back Julie was now toying with her nipple and my cock started to throb wildly again. Just then I felt Julie's foot slide up between my legs, it came to rest squarely on my cock! OMG She gave me a look as she felt it pulsing under her bare foot and added a little more pressure as she slowly licked her two middle fingers and watching me still slipped her hand under the table, I saw Julie's eyes widen and guessed those two wet fingers were now in her panties, sure enough the next time I saw Julie's hand those two fingers were coated with pussy juice! Just then the waitress came over with our drinks, I was gobsmacked as I watched Julie lick her fingers clean right in front of our very pretty young waitress, she was cool as a cucumber and the waitress never knew what she was witnessing! That combined with the pressure of Julies foot almost had my cock exploding in my pants!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dam horny

Omg I could not stop reading this horny story mmm

And what happened after?

Bristol

Continued

As we finished our coffee my concentration and erection got to me. I told Julie I needed to go to the loo to relieve myself. She grabbed my arm saying I want to do that for you. Quick lets go into the park I know somewhere quiet. We nipped out to a secluded area. She bent over unzipped my trousers and quickly got her tongue working my swollen balls. She knew what she was doing and I was in heaven. I could hear a rustle of trees and could feel someone watching us....it was another couple in their 40s The woman shouted don't mind us ...can we watch ? OMG it certainly brought a wide smile to Julie's face she really sucked so hard making my cock so wet I could feel my pre cum and my hands were now touching Julie through her panties. He pussy lips were so wet. Was not long before I shot my load all over her face and down her throat. Wow she said that was hot spunk. The couple who had been watching came over to see first hand the state we were in. We all laughed and the woman asked if she could lick the cum off my cock. I told her go ahead would love that. She took her time licking me clean and soon my erection returned and she liked that and asked me to fuck her. She stood against the tree facing the tree lowered her panties and asked to give her anal. I could not believe my luck. her panties were taken by Julie who put up to my nose and she told me to sniff them they were damp and I quickly came inside this woman. Julie and the other guy kissed and groped each other. My cum was oozing out of this new woman and Julie said I wanna clean up. The two women clearly were cum sluts. I watched on as the two women licked up all the cum. It had been an amazing experience.

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

really horny story. please add some more.

Bristol

Julie and the new woman Claire both told us guys how much they had enjoyed the taste of my cum. They wanted more and we all agreed to meet at Claire's house the following weekend for a house party. Claire said her sister Helen who was 33 had just broken up from her boyfriend and was looking for some fun to help get over the break up. She described Helen as size 16 long blonde hair and massive tits. Claire was bi and had many girl friends including a polish girl Mia who was 25 and was a real cum slut. My mind was working overtime and I could not wait for the weekend to come.

im intrigued x

What happend to your dog?? Lol

Horny story though !

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Haha just what I thought where's the poor dog??

By *ive it a goCouple  over a year ago

bristol

"Haha just what I thought where's the poor dog?? "

well believe or not Paul O'Grady happened to be walking through park and looked after the dog !

» Add a new message to this topic