FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sent for use

Sent for use

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Darkness.... Excitement fear rushing through my head... What had I agreed to... A few minutes before I'd parked up and waited for my next instruction.... Told where to stand on a busy main road.. And to wait.... I looked around as people passed expecting the next text knowing I was being watched ... Assessed.

"Follow me" he said as he passed not stopping not looking at me he was already yards away ... I quickly caught up but stayed a few paces behind .... He turned and entered the house and apprehensively I followed.... "Strip" I did fumbling with my clothes...

I'm now stood naked apart from the blindfold and the cock cage that's been attached. As I'd stripped I'd caught glimpses of leather, buckles, rubber, shiny steel.. The cool buckles chill my skin as the stiff leather collar is placed around my neck.... The collars fastened and checked.... Another notch tighter and I'm securely collared. The thick leather strap is hanging down my back. I'm told to make a fist with the hand that's being pushed into a pouch.... My options to escape should I wish to are being lost.... The other hand is pushed into a similar pouch rendering my hands and fingers useless ... A leather cuff on each wrist follows which I have no chance of removing due to the bags over my hands.... As my wrists are pulled behind my back and I hear the steel clips snap the fear heightens....

I have been restrained before and each time I have had my plan to escape should I need to.... Always giving enough slack on a rope or knowing I could reach a cuff with my other hand to unbuckle it.... Not this time!!!

My arms are now secured behind my back to the leather strap attached to the collar around my neck... A tweak of my nipples makes them stand proud... And the cold hard teeth of the clamps bite into first one then the other as I try to ignore the pain searing through them..."kneel" I'm told and of course I comply.... As it touches my lips reflexes open my mouth allowing him to push his cock through.... I know what I'm to do and I start to suck hungrily on his hardening dick ... Flicking my tongue around its big head before sliding it deeper into my throat...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

He starts to fuck my mouth faster and faster my lips start to tingle as his balls slap my chin... I try not to swallow to keep my saliva slick round his cock as he fucks my throat.... My knees ache but I know what in there for and do not protest it's my place to feel whatever he wishes.... He withdraws his cock and his attention turns, briefly, to the chain joining the clamps on my nipples pulling it then letting it drop... Behind my leather blindfold colours explode in my eyes as the pain increases... Then ... Nothing .... I hear movement and try to work out what's happening but everything's feint .... As I kneel awaiting the next of my ordeal I hear the camera click and the flash creates slices of light around my blindfold .... His cock pushes my lips open again and flash flash flash as he builds the proof of what a slut he's making me.... As he pulls out his cock his thumb replaces it and I suck it avidly... Pressure from his hand forces my mouth open further .... "Keep it open" he orders and I hear him moving around...."wide" and I feel a tube being forced into my mouth... My tongue feeling around it as its inserted ... The straps touch my cheek and I realise its an open mouth tubed gag.... Which he quickly fastens behind my head.....more flashes and camera clicks.

I feel my Dom moving the gag as he connects what in my mind can only be one thing that I've seen before... A tube and funnel...

"Are you ready" he asks.... I try to murmur a yes but I can't so I simply nod.... As his liquid hits the funnel I hear the hollow sound and the trickle down the tube and then it flows into the back of my mouth filling it I gulp opening my throat.... The salty warmth of his piss fills my mouth and nose as I choke down more and more... Trying to keep up trying to gasp a breath in between .... "Good girl" he says as the next stream comes I feel some escape and it trickles over my chest and down over my stomach and cock..." A bit more" he asks and I nod sucking in another quick breath then he fills my mouth again.

As I swallow down and take the chance to breathe my mind goes to holly and what she will make if the photos she's receiving.... How will I look to her gagged, restrained and being forced to drink him ...

My master removes the gag congratulating me on taking as much as I did.... Most apparently can't !.... "Stand" he helps me to my feet and the blood rushes back through my legs.....

My Dom walks me across the room and I'm forced down to kneel then his hand pushes me forward slowly till my body comes to rest over a low table

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny...more...more!

My wrists are unclipped and brought under the table where they are secured again.... Now I'm gonna really get it I think I expect holly is replying to the photo texts and I know she'd suggest the Dom uses my arse.... Now he has me where they want me .... More pictures are taken.... I know I'm about to be taken.... I here his phone beep and having the same phone I know I'm being video'd .... I feel the slick cool lube being dripped over my hole before a finger is pushed in.... As he moves is finger around pressing against my prostate I start to relax myself and actually push back wanting more.... Not that it's my choice! Another finger and I'm being stretched wider he rotates his hand feeling my insides.... The fingers are replaced by the cold rubber that I know is a dildo.... It's bigger and longer and he wastes no time in forcing it deep into me.... He fucks the rubber plug back and forward hard and then pushes it right in before holding it in place.... I hear him squeezing the bulb and I feel the rubber start to inflate inside me .. As it inflates I feel full fuller then stretched as he pumps more air in.... I try to struggle it hurts but that's useless... A few more pumps and he stops letting my arse come to terms with how stretched it feels... Then he deflates it and I quickly feel empty..... Over the next 10 minutes I endure this over and over being stretched further and further... My master pulls the inflated plug and it stretches my hole then back in then another pull slowly painfully achieving his goal.

As he sinks another dildo deep into my arse he pulls on the collar drawing my head back .... And he slips off the blindfold...

Leaving me secured to the table my eyes adjusting to the bright light he stands in front of me in his hand he has two long black latex gloves.... He makes me watch as he pulls first one then the other over his hands and then up covering his forearms....his face tells me what he intends as his eyes pass over my body and back to my arse .... Lube is squeezed into his hands and he moves them around spreading the liquid over the gloves...

As the first fingers push through my ring I naturally clench... I breathe deep and try to relax as my body reacts trying to stop him... A pointless effort as I know holly will have messaged telling him to do me.... Another finger and another each forcing me wider each time he fucks his hand into me making me get ready for the next he. He pulls out and I feel his hand change shape and I feel his thumb being introduced .... I'm ready I think as I force myself to relax ... He pushes.... The pain increases as he violates me deeper every millimetre further stretches me further until I can feel his knuckles come to a stop.... I realise that's it there's no more stretch as he pauses twisting his hand .... I've failed....

He pulls out, my legs shake, my breathing relaxes .... It was a good effort...

My Dom has other ideas though and I feel more lube being dripped into my open hole.... Then unceremoniously he shoves his hand back into me to the point he got to before, I can feel his boney knuckles pushing against me the feeling is intense... He's pushing still and I breathe deep I concentrate on relaxing I feel the pain I feel him

Stretching me but he's going further he's gonna have what he wants I try to pull away but I can't .... Then as the endorphins rush through me I push back onto him.... And then in he slides ! My body quickly reacts my hole closes around his wrist I want his hand out in oh I don't know . He holds still and my body slowly relaxes and gets used to his invasion of me.... And then he starts moving his arm back and forward fist fucking me .... Pulling back his hand stretches me again and then plunging further inside me... I hear the camera again and he's videoing his black gloved hand as he forces it in and out.... Pulling out fully and then back in deeper... I'm in agony ecstasy I honestly don't know... I know I'm making noises saying things but haven't a clue what.... I'm as much in control of myself as I am in control of what he's doing..... He speeds up then slows pulling back on my ring then deep inside me... His knuckles are rasping against my prostate and its coming .... I can't stop it .... My cock is oozing streams of cum.... It doesn't feel like I've cum but my balls are being emptied as he continues to fuck me..."where do you want my cum" he asks "holly wants it over your face" ..... I can't speak so I just nod.... He pulls his hand from inside me his hand is pulling his cock as he releases my hands returning me to my kneeling position.... Lube is dripping from my arse and cum from my cock as I kneel underneath him as he wanks over my face.....he pushes his cock to my mouth and I suck him as he fucks my face.... He pulls out and tilts my head back as his hips buck.... Stream after stream covers my face with hot cum... It's in my eyes up my nose and in my mouth ... As he squeezes the last drops of cum from his cock he wipes it on my cheek.... Then the camera is back out and snap after snap of my dirty cum covered face are taken..."good girl" he says.....

» Add a new message to this topic