FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > No holes barred, just form an orderly queue

No holes barred, just form an orderly queue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a night, this is supposed to be Spring but its blowing a gale and pouring down. The wipers struggle to clear the screen and the car is buffeted by the cross minds. I indicate and pull up outside Angies house.

I’ve known Ang for over 10 years, we met on an online chat room and soon realised that we had much in common, a strong sex drive blended with one or two deviances. Not for a minute did we expect the friendship back then to develop into a physical relationship. We don’t meet that often, I guess that why it remains so fresh. Rog, Angies husband and I have also become good friends and on the occasion Ang invites me around, the three of us chat for a while and then Rog pops to his local real ale boozer and leaves Ang and I to it.

This meeting though is rather different, instead of spending the evening at Angies home, I’m taking her to a party that’s being thrown by some swinger friends of mine although they have not yet met Angie. Now Ang has some very interesting fascinations, there are some I’m sure she has yet to divulge to me but the ones I know of and indeed share are really very sensual, some may even consider dark.

I jump out of the car and dash to the porch trying in vain to avoid getting soaked, I tap on the door. I hear the familiar barking of their Jack Russell who is always keen to greet me. The door open and Ang is standing in the dimly lit hallway.

“Good evening sweetness” and she beckons me in. In respect of Rog we never kiss passionately in his company, somehow it doesn’t seem right, on this occasion however he is out visiting his ‘special’ friend so we kiss, long and softly, my hands follow the contours of her curvaceous body. I love the swell of a woman’s hips.

“What do you think” she asks, standing back and giving me a twirl. She was wearing a tight, button through dress. Her large breasts just begging to be fondled, nipples already erect in anticipation of what is to follow.

“Wow” I whisper, “you are going to be very popular tonight.” Angie got her coat I helped her to slip it on and we dashed to the car and jumped in.

“I’m so nervous” Angie declared, “I don’t know anyone there, but you will look after me wont you?” she looked coy and the hint of a smile crossed her red lips.

“Of course I’ll take care of you, you just have to follow my instructions without question.” Ang loved that, her hand gripped mine as we set off in silence.

Angie is a submissive and likes to be controlled both physically and remotely. She loves me to tell her what to wear (or not to wear). I would set her little tasks if she were travelling on the bus or train for example, like making sure other passengers can feel her tits against them as she brushed slowly by, or showing a hint of stocking tops, showing a little too much cleavage or flashing her hairy pussy whilst crossing her legs. Nothing too obvious though, always subtle. I would also insist on an accurate account of the events and she would enthusiastically recall in minute detail, being especially descriptive in fact when recounting how wet and swollen her lips were and how delicious it felt as they rubbed together as she walked.

We turned into Romany Street and pulled up at number 18.

“God are we here, I’m scared.” I looked into her eyes, she was genuinely terrified. She has such an imagination for the erotic and has few inhibitions but Ang is quite a shy woman, quite endearing actually and it adds to my pleasure her so dependent on me, completely under my control.

“Don’t worry Ang, I’ll take very good care of you. Now you are going to be a good girl aren’t you?” She took my hand and I leaned over and kissed her warm soft lips.

We rang the bell, Angie was clinging on to my arm like her life depended on it. The door swung open.

“Hi Pete” the hostess was Shirley, a very attractive mature blond with a great body and tits that she would happily pop out for anyone to enjoy, and there was plenty to go around. “Come in, every ones here, and this must be Angie.” Shirley kissed her on the lips, curled an arm around her shoulder and whisked her into the lounge.

The lighting was dim but bright enough to see who was doing what to whom.

“Look everyone its Angie and Pete.” I slipped Angies coat from her shoulders, unveiling her to the audience. I’m sure she could feel every eye burning into her, scanning her, penetrating her.

“Would you like a drink, I think you may need one.” Shirley handed Angie a red wine accompanied by a knowing smile as she stroked Angies face.

“Let me introduce you to our friends, this is John and Debbie, Richard my husband, Andrew, Paul, Simon and Jenny oh sorry to disturb you both,” Shirley giggled and she eased Mikes hand from under the dress of Pauline and placed it in Angies hand.

“Sorry, I’m Mike, this is Pauline and my hand is still rather wet.” The room filled with laughter.

Angie and I sat together, she was like a limpet, clinging on for her life. As I exchanged pleasantries with the guests, Angie was scanning the room, then she stopped, at the far end on the room was a device that Angie instantly recognised, a leather spanking horse together with ankle and wrist restraints. I felt her hand grip mine tightly. My attention was drawn to the subject of her gaze and I smiled. Shirley too had noticed Angies fascination with the device as did several of the guests who were concentrating their attention on Angies ample curves.

“Ah I see you noticed our little toy, come one let me show you” Shirley took Angie hand, Ang panicked momentarily as she looked to me for reassurance; I smiled and eased her to her feet. She walked across the room hand in hand with Shirley and I followed.

“What do you think?” Shirley caressed the leather with her fingers as Angie looked again at me helplessly. I cupped Angies face gently between my palms, looking into her eyes I kissed her softly, eye contact was maintained as my tongue slipped between her lips, I could taste the wine she had just finished, my fingers stroked her soft skin as our lips parted.

“My darling, tonight you are going to be the centre of attention”.

I leaned in again and kissed her, more passionately this time, she felt my hand cup her breast and gently tease the already erect nipple. Her breathing quickened as she felt the presence of Shirley who was standing behind her, one button popped open to expose much more cleavage. Angie froze, she looked up at me.

“What’s happening” she whispered.

“Just do what I tell you to do my darling and you will be fine”. I glanced over to the other guests, two were in the most intimate of embraces, Debbie was lazily stroking her exposed cunt and the others were watching us intently.

I eased Angies dress off and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing black panties, hold up stockings, black high heels and no bra, just as instructed. She tried to cover herself but I placed her arms by her side. Now she was totally exposed, totally vulnerable and totally dependent upon me. A tear of embarrassment ran down her cheek, I kissed her and wiped it away. Moving slightly to one side I took her by the hips and eased her around, displaying her to the audience like she was a slave to be bought by the highest bidder. She was flushed red, now though that was more from excitement than embarrassment. Debbie, John and Richard joined us, I moved about a foot away from Angie and watched as four pairs of hands drifted over her body smoothing her soft skin, caressing and exploring.

Our eyes were fixed on each others. As she was being touched and groped her expression began to change, her eyes began to glaze over as her lustful desires took hold. I stepped back in and took her hand again. She kissed me, her hand drifted over the evident bulge in my trousers. I led her over to the leather horse and beckoned her to bend over the device. Shirley secured her wrists while I concentrated on her ankles.

Everyone except for Jenny who was stooping over Simon’s face had gathered around as I proudly displayed Ang to an eager audience.

“Pete can you show us Angies charms” Shirley requested. Like a car salesman showing a potential punter around a vehicle I started with her face, pointing out how attractive she was, her soft full lips and willing mouth, then her pendulous tits, hanging down from the position she was shackled in. I gently caressed them then I gave one a little slap as they swung from side to side. Those following me around her each in turn had a good feel. John had his erection on display, his glistening gland brushing Angies lips then she opened her mouth to accommodate him.

My fingers drifted over her shoulders and back then down into the small of her back and over her hips. I called everyone around to stand behind Ang, she had to strain her neck to see what was happening but couldn’t see properly. Her breathing was fast and shallow now.

“Now ladies and gentlemen, the business end” I declared which was received with excited giggles. My hands softly caressed her smooth cheeks my fingers drifting up and down her crack, I then eased her cheeks apart to display her secret place. Several were down on their knees to get the best possible view, they were so close Angie could feel their warm breath on her anus.

After their inspection, my finger slid down to her lips, I teases the little slit gently, the increasingly excited gathering waited eagerly. I gently eased her open, strands of her juice were attached to her lips as I unveiled her glistening cunt. A droplet of juice trickled down to her clit which was devoured hungrily by Richard to a cry of delight from Ang. As the guest were taking their lustful turns I went around to kiss Angie again, John reluctantly eased his cock out and my lips covered hers, I could taste the musky pre cum residue on her lips. Deftly I slipped something from my pocket and waited for Angie to ask what it was, I didn’t answer I just held up a leather blindfold.

Slipping the blindfold on and gently but firmly tying it securely, Angie was plunged into darkness. Three guests continued to satisfy their desires, drinking and lapping at Angie, their tongue taking turns licking and dipping deeply inside her, then treating themselves to her anus, licking, tasting, savouring, masturbating. I could hear from Angies moans that her enjoyment had been heightened as a result of depriving her of one of her senses.

The atmosphere within the room was now reaching an erotic crescendo. Shirley was hungrily suckling on two cock whilst being fingered by Jenny, who was vigorously finger fucking herself and depositing thick droplets of juice of the hard wood floor. I gave Angie a drink through a straw which she gratefully accepted, she was taking the water greedily to quench a raging thirst brought on by the heat and excitement. I removed the straw and watched Richards large member slide into Angies eager mouth and she sucked on him hungrily.

Debbie was on her back lapping at Angies clit and savouring her juices as a reward, Shirley was obligingly easing Simons cock into Angies now soaking pussy, the squelching noise said it all, Angies cry muffled as her mouth was full of another man s cock.

“Will she swallow this?” Richard pleaded.

“She will if I tell her too.” was my reply, he immediately ejaculated, his swollen cock went into spasm and his seed spurted from him. Angie couldn’t take it all, some dribbled from her lips onto the floor. Shirley scooped up the residue and smeared it over her open lips and pushed her pussy onto Angie mouth. The expression on Shirley’s face told me Angie was doing a fine job inside her.

Aside from the exclamations of joy coming from Shirley the room fell silent. Angie felt my hands on her hips again and then felt me easing her open. A tongue began lubricating her anus, she then tensed as a finger entered her, gently stretching her tight little hole, then two fingers probing then they were out. Angie tensed in anticipation as she felt someone’s hard knob pressing against her entrance, more gentle pressure then more and her arse gave way as Johns cock slid deep inside accompanied by Angies scream.

With long slow strokes he violated her. Jenny slipped two fingers inside Ang with finger tips against her pubic wall and began to rub her ‘G’. Angie was now going wild, she felt a spurt of warm semen on her back as Paul climaxed, Andrew soon followed cuming over her full, round arse cheeks. Angie could hold no longer and she climaxed, the intensity was so strong it was like she was fitting. John was near now as he slapped Angies arse to her screams of pleasure, gripping her hips his final thrust went deep inside and he unloaded, spurting inside. Angie could feel the warm liquid hit the walls inside her. As John pulled out exhausted we watched as Angie ejected his seed from her arse hole into the floor.

The guests were spent, exhausted, fulfilled. Angie was at the point of collapse as I removed the blind fold. Her face was sperm soaked, her lips dripping with Shirley cum. I gave her another drink as I knew what this would lead to. She drank and drank more. As we sat around and sipped wine my thoughts drifted to the private time Angie and I will enjoy later. Reflecting on this most erotic of encounters I looked around at all the tired, naked, sweaty bodies that Ang had satisfied.

Angie was still secured on the leather horse, She called me.

“Pete” she whispered, “I need to pee, can you undo the straps”. I looked into her eyes and said “No”. She began pleading, that she couldn’t hold it any longer. We all gathered around and

waited, we didn’t have to wait long, first a dribble then it gushed out. Jenny positioned herself so the flow hit her open cunt whist John, Shirley, Richard and Andrew relieved themselves over Angies body, warm pee hitting her anus and cunt with rivers of the warm liquid running over her back.

“Well my darling” I heard Shirley say to Ang, “how did it feel to be the centre of attention”?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good....

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

same story as the other 2.. just a different header title

just love the little green arrow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story.