FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Something for the weekend?

Something for the weekend?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met Jeanie and her husband Rick at a golf club do more than ten years ago. We became friendly and when he retired from his job in the local bank and started to go off on long golfing weekends Jeanie and I started to get a little recreational exercise by ourselves!

She loves him dearly but he isn't interested in her slim, toned and shapely body anymore (possibly because his regular golf partner is female and twenty years younger-though Jeanie doesn't know this). Their life is pretty idyllic, great house, good circle of friends, happy children and grandchildren.

So Jeanie and I have absolutely no contact other than the email she sends me 3 maybe 4 times a year telling me which hotel she wants me to visit her at, day, time and room number.

It suits us both very well.

She usually spends three nights at wherever she decides top stay. I get invited to spend Sunday night with her. On the Friday and Saturday nights she invites horny younger guys that she has contacted online and she enjoys their vim and vigour for a couple of hours between dinner and sleeping.

I get to spend Sunday evening and night as we are old and trusted lovers. I am happy to spend hours worshipping her lovely pussy with my tongue and she can suck me without fear of premature ejaculation bringing the evening to an early end.

We both enjoy ourselves and we have know each other long enough to feel safe in asking for anything special that we feel like. Over the years there isn't much we haven't tried although somethings only the once!

So I was surprised when she emailed asking me to meet her on a Friday. I was more than happy to oblige and she told me that she wanted me to take her to club that a friend had told her about. She was coy about saying anymore but I was up for it and so we (eventually) found our way a very isolated club in the middle of nowhere.

We weren't the only ones to find it, the car park was full!

Jeanie's friend Collete and her partner Rex were already there and my eyes (not to mention my cock) nearly popped out when I saw that she was clad in only a black silk basque and black stocking. Jeanie took off her coat and her outfit was just as stunning- a red mesh catsuit which left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Rex seemed quite taken with Jeanies outfit and I was more than happy when Collete gave my dick a friendly squeeze through my trousers and asked if I would like her to show me the ropes.

As we went upstairs to the play areas I could see the significance of 'ropes'. The first room we looked into boasted what looked to my uneducated eyes like a version of a gym vaulting horse. But the stunning young blindfolded woman who was tied to it wasn't moving anywhere very fast. Except her brightly glossed lips which were moving up and down the cock of a gut who obviously thought all his birthdays had come at once. Another guy (her husband I later discovered) was really pounding away at her pussy as she sucked.

Collete gave me a naughty smile and asked if it was turning me on- the bulge in my trousers made that question properly redundant. She leaned in close and told me she had more wonders in store and that her intention was that we would soon be part of the action! Sounded bang on to me!

The next room had a vast bed in it and there must have been six or eight folks cheerfully fucking away on it. To be honest it was probably more fun to be in than watch as it was difficult to keep track of who was putting what, where.

We moved on again and came to a room with what I can best describe as a big X fixed to the floor with straps on each arm. Collete asked me to use the velcro straps to secure her to the cross. It took no more than a minute to do. Just as she was secure a tall muscly gut in a leather outfit came in. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, whatever he said she smiled and nodded whereupon he started smacking her backside with a whippy cane. It must have hurt because I could see the red marks where the cane was landing. She grunted with each stroke but never asked him to ease up or stop. I counted twelve strokes before he stopped. As soon as he finished he left. I went over to Collete and asked where he had gone. She told me he lighted to punish but that was all he liked to do.She explained she got really turned on by the punishment and told me to feel her pussy. I was really surprised as she was sopping wet and juice was running down her legs. I asked if she wanted me to chastise her but before I could another guy came in and simply stuck his cock straight up her. It only took about 8 or 10 thrusts and she was obviously coming like a train. Without so much as a second glance he withdrew his glistening cock and left us. Collete didn't seem to want to be released so I left her and went into another room.

I soon realised this was the greedy girl room. Two semi naked women were taking all comers. Oral, vaginal, anal it was in the classic phrase 'no holes barred'. I watched for a while but then thought I ought to go see if Collete wanted to be set free.

When I got back she had obviously had another visitor as theer were fierce stainless steel clamps attached to her very puffy nipples and another pair were holding her pussy lips open. Her eyes were closed and she was in ecstasy. She must have heard me enter the room because she looked at me and asked me to use a large and wicked looking dildo on her.I was pleased to oblige and enormous though it was she was so excited that it slipped in and out wit almost no resistance. I started rubbing her clit with my other hand and she was soon gushing away like there was no tomorrow. I must have been at it with the dildo for 20-30 minutes and she cam and came and came. Eventually Rex arrived and took over dildo duties. After about 5 mins her stopped and started to gently rub her anus with a sweet smelling cream. He also applied more of this cream to his fully erect cock and positioned himself between her buttocks. He pushed in and she squirmed and gasped especially when all of his cock was buried in her. Rex began slowly pushing in and out and Collete was experiencing a delicious blend (for her) of pleasure and pain.

I was beginning to think I ought to get involved in some of this action when Rex said that Jeanie had asked him to send me to her in the dungeon.

To be continued................

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to the next part

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Oh dear my cock is all hard, can't think why!

» Add a new message to this topic