FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is bigger always better? Part 2

Is bigger always better? Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I didn't see Fiona for a few days after the works do, we were both very busy, but one day just coming up to lunch time she phoned. She said she knew I had a flat only minutes away from work and could she come round at lunch time? What a stupid question!! I was home in less than the usual time that day and opened the door to her when she rang. She didn't say much just put her arms round my neck and her tongue dowm my throat.

Grabbing my hand she said "wheres your bedroom!" I pointed and she almost dragged me in there. Straight away she sat on the corner of my bed and lay back lifting her skirt and spreading her bare legs to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy (she had removed her tights and panties before leaving work) and said would I please suck her. I didn't need asking twice as its something I love doing and pride myself that I'm pretty good. Kneeling I began very softly kissing the inside of her thigh slowly getting closer to her pussy. When I eventually lightly kissed her by now soaking lips she grabbed me by the ears and thrust her pussy hard against my mouth. I had barely begun to lick her clitty when she screamed loudly and thrust even harder completely coating my face in her wonderful tasty juices. When she calmmed down a bit she stood and removed the rest of her clothes and lay on the bed properly, I had already been in just trackie bottoms and T shirt so I quickly joined her. My cock slowly sank into the hottest and wettest pussy I've maybe ever encountered. We just moved together slowly, her legs and arms around me. I'm not the best hung guy around I know that but she was soon ready to come again and she told me to slip a finger into her ass. I reached underneat us to find the whole of her ass cleft and a good portion of the duvet to be soaking and my finger, then a second slipped in very easily triggering another orgasm. It was like having my cock squeezed in a hot oily sponge, fucking amazing. I told Fiona I couldn't last much longer and she said take it out! I thought she just didn't want me coming inside her but then sha reached between us and repositioned my cock at her tight wet asshole. I was only just completely inside her gorgeous ass when I started to spurt my hot come inside her and again my cock was squeezed, milking me completely.

We had a lot of lunch times in my flat over the years and a few weekends when she could arrange to lose the hubby on a fishing weekend, which wasn't hard, and the kids to their grand parents so she could have a weekend with her pals "shopping" , wich was more difficult.

Fiona took the opportunity of having my flat as a mailing address to order all the toys her hubby thought a woman had no need of when she was married to a man with a cock like his (his actual words!) and we played with them a lot. One Saturday evening we were lying on the floor in front of my fire, on our sides in a 69. Fiona was slipping a vibro in and out of my ass while sucking me and I had a dildo in her pussy and another in her ass as I sucked and licked her clitty. I knew she was about to come when she began thrusting, both her pussy against my motuh and the dildo in my ass even harder. As she came I thought "fuck me shes always wet but this is incredible" when I realise she had lost controll of her bladder. After we both cam, me in what seemed like gallons as I found the idea of being peed on an amazing turn on she was a bit sheepish but admited it was one of the best orgasms she had enjoyed for a while. So, later on after quite a few glasses of wine we went into my bathroom. I climbed in to the bath and Fiona perched her plump ass on the side and I began to suck. She started peeing almost right away, into my mouth, all over my face and chest, dribbling all over my aching cock. This was all we ever did as far as watersports went, she was never keen on the idea of me peeing on her and funilly neither was I, but I have that lovely lady to thank for introducing me to the wonderful pleasures of the golden shower (not everyones taste I know but you know, between consenting adults and all that!) I'll tell you some more of or sexy exploits another time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story, both parts! sounds like a great lady.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks, all these things took place over quite some time, weeks, some times months in between. I think I used up all my luck back then, nithing remotely like it has happened since!!

» Add a new message to this topic