FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Milking / Rimming

Milking / Rimming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eordie-m OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Love the thought of having a confident Dom women kicking my legs apart in thigh high leather boots bending me over, then spanking my arse and spreading my cheeks before getting on her knees teasing my virgin tight brown ring with her tongue & fingers as my cock twitches and grows ever harder!! As its grows to it full potential she grips my cock firmly pulling it between my legs and wanking it hard and slow still with her tongue buried in my arse!! Wonder if there are any females to make this a reality?! Gagging to feel this kinky sensation!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Love the thought of having a confident Dom women kicking my legs apart in thigh high leather boots bending me over, then spanking my arse and spreading my cheeks before getting on her knees teasing my virgin tight brown ring with her tongue & fingers as my cock twitches and grows ever harder!! As its grows to it full potential she grips my cock firmly pulling it between my legs and wanking it hard and slow still with her tongue buried in my arse!! Wonder if there are any females to make this a reality?! Gagging to feel this kinky sensation! "

I would love this done to me too!

"Love the thought of having a confident Dom women kicking my legs apart in thigh high leather boots bending me over, then spanking my arse and spreading my cheeks before getting on her knees teasing my virgin tight brown ring with her tongue & fingers as my cock twitches and grows ever harder!! As its grows to it full potential she grips my cock firmly pulling it between my legs and wanking it hard and slow still with her tongue buried in my arse!! Wonder if there are any females to make this a reality?! Gagging to feel this kinky sensation! "
love the sound of this

By *estEndGentMan  over a year ago

London

I've had this done to me by a very kinky fb of mine. Absolutely amazing. I couldn't recommend it enough!

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Jammy fucker jaj!! I can dream!

Newcastle Upon Tyne

*bump*

Had a few gf do this is the past but you gotta be willing to return the favour and yes I bloody loved it

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Shock no women have commented, lol I live in hope

"I've had this done to me by a very kinky fb of mine. Absolutely amazing. I couldn't recommend it enough!"

ENVIOUS !!

yep. Had it done a few times by naughty ladies. Tromboning .

» Add a new message to this topic