FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stranger on a train

Stranger on a train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stranger on a train

“Good morning, two first class returns to Birmingham please”

I slid my debit card into the machine and keyed in my number.

“Thank you sir, the next train is at 11.50 leaving from platform two” said the assistant. As he passed our ticket under the glass security screen, his eyes scanning Sharon’s ample breasts as they heaved against the thin material of her blouse. She leaned forward exposing even more cleavage, and took the tickets, smiling provocatively at him as she did so.

“Well that’s wanking material” I thought to myself as I slipped my arm around Sharon’s waist and guided her toward the turn-style.

“You are a very naughty girl” I whispered in her ear

“Who me” she said coyly

We walked down the step onto the platform. It was a warm but overcast day; we had 10 minutes or so to wait. Sharon turned to me a put her head on my shoulder while we waited for our train.

I held her close; her breasts were soft against me. She gently pushed her mound against my leg and my cock instantly responded in the only way it knew how.

We waited in silence, just enjoying the closeness we were sharing and the anticipation of what could be a hugely erotic experience for us both. My mind drifted back to earlier that morning, watching Sharon dress. I love to watch her, stepping into her stockings, smoothing them seductively each leg in turn, smiling at me as she did so. The hold-up band high on her delicious legs, coming up just under the cheeks of her arse and an inch below her freshly shaven lips which were topped by neat bush covering her mound. I straightened her stocking tops at the back and gently squeezed her full soft buttocks. She slipped on a translucent blouse, only its pattern covered her modesty.

She slipped into her shoes as I passed to her a calf length, button through skirt in navy blue. Taking her time she slid in each button and ran her finger around its edge to check each were neatly secured, leaving three undone, provocatively exposing three inches of shapely leg above her knee.

My god I wanted to fuck her there and then, sod the trip I thought.

“Will I do” she asked, thrusting out her tits and opening her skirt.

“Fuck yes” I croaked.

My recall was disturbed as the train noisily rumbled into the station, its brakes squealing as steel met with resistance.

Sharon pulled away exposing my excitement, thankfully I was carrying a coat.

Sharon stepped onto the train and moved elegantly into a fairly quiet first class carriage, she stopped for a second glancing either side of the walk way. She leaned back to me.

“What about him, on the left, half way down”

He was a well dressed man, I would say in his late fifties, well groomed, rather portly but still a good looking guy.

“He looks fine darling, shall we make his day?”

Sharon walked slowly down the aisle her hips swaying in a slightly exaggerated fashion. She stopped adjacent to where he was sitting, I slid into the seat next to the window and placed my coat on the luggage rack. Sharon slipped off her coat revealing a very full blouse, the evidence of her braless condition obvious to all, especially our man. He looked up casually, then a most amusing double-take followed by acute embarrassment as he hurriedly buried he head back in his newspaper. Sharon glanced at me and smiled knowingly as she slid in next to me.

I noticed that our gentleman has positioned himself so that he could see Sharon’s reflection in the window and I whispered that fact in her ear, to which she nodded, smiled and kissed me warmly on the lips.

In getting settled, Sharon slowly adjusted her top, smoothing over her delicious orbs, her nipple now pert and thrusting against the material. She took her magazine and held it at face height so our businessman could take a good look without being noticed, I was looking out of the window and could clearly see his reflection in the glass as the sky outside was almost black. I touched Sharon’s thigh which was our signal that she was being watched. Right on queue, Sharron undid two more buttons on her skirt and slowly crossed her legs clearly exposing her stocking tops. I could almost see his eyes bulge and could only imagine what was evolving a little lower on his person.

I turned and rested my head on Sharon’s shoulder and kissed her lightly on her neck and she nuzzled against me, almost purring. My fingertips traced the shape of her face, her skin like silk. My hand drifted to her neck, I kissed her again. Sharon closed her eyes and lowered her magazine so he could see what was happening. He was now mesmerised, I’m sure if we had both looked directly at him he would not be able to avert his stare.

Sharon turned her head toward me, my lips found hers and we kissed softly, our eyes opened to look into each others, her lips parted to allow my tongue to enter and find hers. My hand slipped from her neck and drifted over her huge tit, tracing its contour, savouring the hardness of her nipple and areola. Cupping as much as I could get into my hand, I gently caressed the soft warm flesh.

Sharon was breathing hard, I knew that she was now turned on was almost beyond caring. I felt her hand slip up my thigh and un zip me, I helped and pulled out my engorged cock and felt the familiar softness of Sharon’s hand as she stroked me. She opened her eyes slightly to see him watching, fixated in the reflection.

I teased a button open from her blouse followed by another. She lifted her hand as if to stop me but instead eased one of her tits out for me to caress, I moved my head down to suckle from her. As I did so Sharon turned to look squarely into the man’s face. At first he was concentrating so much on what I was doing and the magnificence of her breast that he didn’t notice that now he was being stared at. Then his eyes met Sharon’s and he immediately lifted his paper to hide his embarrassment.

“Tickets please” The inspector broke the spell. Sharon deftly covered herself and nonchalantly picked up her magazine to read. The inspector checked our tickets then moved onto our secret ‘friend’ and did the same. As he was putting his ticket back into his jacket pocket, he couldn’t resist looking at Sharon who had already fixed her gaze on him and she smiled.

The carriage door opened and the official disappeared through it.

Whilst maintain eye contact with the stranger, Sharon’s hand moved to my cock once again, her mouth slightly open, her cheeks flushed with excitement she began to stroke me. I began slowly opening her blouse again, this time for his pleasure. I concentrated my attention on Sharon so as not to intimidate him.

Sharon smiled at him and looked down at his crotch which she could just see under the table. Looking into his eyes again she gestured to him to move across to the aisle seat. He soon twigged and slid over so he and Sharon were directly adjacent to each other. His hand moved down to his groin, once again She smiled with appreciation and settled back to enjoy the moment.

Sharon was more turned on that I had seen her for ages, her fantasy was being realised.

Again she looked at the stranger and gestured for him to unzip his trousers. She slowly eased her legs apart and he obliged. He unzipped and then struggled but managed pulled his erect cock out. His member was thick and his gland almost purple. He was clearly nervous but had gone beyond caring and began stroking himself. Sharon blew him a kiss, smiling coyly she whispered in my ear and I carried out the request. I slowly eased her skirt high, and eventually revealed her naked cunt.

Our stranger cock jumped at the sight of Sharon’s nakedness. I then began the second of Sharon’s requests, I leant over and eased her lips apart, she was soaking, a dribble of juice ran from her onto the seat. Her hand moved from my cock so she could concentrate on her own orgasm. Her hands cupped her tits and began caressing them, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Her mouth was open as she sucked in air, I began stroking her lips, sliding my finger slowly and softly along her slit, running my finger tip around and over her sensitive bud. I offered her my finger so she could hungrily suck her juices from it. All the time she was looking into the eyes of her stranger, he was stroking himself faster now, enjoying this incredible experience.

I slid two fingers inside her, cupping her pubis with the palm of my hand and began massaging her G with my finger tips. Sharon was soon writhing in her seat, if this stranger were to come over I know she would let him fuck her there and then.

He was close now, nothing could stop them, they had gone beyond the point of no return. Sharon was first, I was finger fucking her when she gripped my hand almost trying to force it up into her cunt. She screamed and spurted. My hand deflected the jet which hit the underside of the table and soaked the carpet as well as my sleeve and trousers. She looked longingly at her stranger as he approached climax. Sharon tossed something onto his table, it was her handkerchief. His eyes closed as he held the material to his knob, his last image was of Sharon’s wanton face and the intensity of her orgasm. He leant forward gripping the table as he pumped his cock, his muffled moan said it all. Sharon watched as his sperm soaked her handkerchief and spilled onto his trousers. He fell back into his seat, face reddened and breathing deeply. He wiped the residue from his gland and eased his still swollen cock back into his trousers and stood up.

Glancing somewhat sheepishly at Sharon, he picked up his coat and briefcase and passed her now soiled handkerchief back to her. He watch in astonishment as she took the handkerchief and watched her hand disappear under the table, he bent down to witness Sharon smearing his cum onto her open cunt, she then handed the small square of material back to him. He took it, held to his face to savour her aroma. He then put the handkerchief in his top pocket and declared that this was his stop. Sharon’s stranger took her hand and kissed it then turned and left.

Sharon pulled her skirt down turned to me, kissed me hard on the lips and began slowly wanking me whilst looking into my eyes with an intensity I had not seen before. With the excitement of the event that had just unfolded it didn’t take me long. Sharon cupped my knob whilst pumping my shaft with the other until I was spent. She kissed me again, and in a whisper, asked me to open her lips. Still slimy with a mix of a stranger’s spunk and her own juice I eased her open and then watched as she fed my semen inside her.

The rest of the journey was made in silence as we privately recalled that most erotic of experiences but most of all the satisfaction that we had fulfillment of one of Sharon’s life-long fantasies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Didn't you already post this recently? Seems very familiar (albeit a nice story!)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I did, just checking that you had read it lol. Re posting often catches those that missed a story first time around, hence its familiarity to you.

Thanks

Pete

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny didnt catch it first time round glad i did this time pete

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yep agree really got me dribbling precum whilst reading this on the bus today.

As I said a good read

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Definately got my attention! Now every train journey will be travelled in hope of such luck!

» Add a new message to this topic