FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The plumber

The plumber

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Oh no!" Kelly surveyed her kitchen floor with dismay, there'd was water all over the place. "Great" she snapped.

Cautiously opening her kitchen cabinet she saw there was indeed a leak under her sink. Normally she would handle this herself but after a rather crappy day at work she was in no mood to get down on her hands and knees and tinker about. She quickly mopped up then stuck a bucket underneath the leak.

There was only one thing for it, she'd have to call a plumber. She wasn't too keen on the idea but needs must.

Her mate had recently just had some work done so she called her for the number.

"Hiya Emily it's me, listen do you still have the number of that plumber? My bloody kitchen is a mess, I can't be hassled tonight with it."

Emily noted her friends tired expressionless voice. "Listen I'll call him, he's my brothers mate, he'll do it on the cheap. You just sit tight"

Kelly sighed with relief "cheers love, I owe you one."

Emily laughed "oh he's nice and very helpful kel, you'll see."

Kelly really hoped that was the case as she chatted with Emily

They where in the middle of discussing who had the better arse between 'the guy who does the weird faces at the gym' and 'magaluf Simon' when Kelly heard her doorbell. "I reckon he's here, see you tomorrow."

She placed the phone down and smoothed over her hair and skirt then opened the door. She was _ooking at a cheeky smiling lad, mid thirties, brown hair, blue eyes, stubble, messy hair. Very fit in the rough and ready kind of way.

She quickly snapped out of it, he'd obviously noticed her sizing him up.

"Kelly? Emily just phoned. Lets have a see what's going on."

She nodded and walked ahead, he stole a glance at her fat little arse. His mind drifted into the gutter as she bent over to tell him of the leak.

He could see it was just the rubber that had come loose but he wanted to get another look at that arse.

"Right, I'll er just take a peep."

He lay on the floor, he could see her legs and what he hoped where lace stocking tops.

"Can you turn the tap on?"

Kelly stepped over him carefully. It did dawn on her that he could see right up her skirt. With that thought in her head she suddenly felt warm between her legs. 'Shit I'm getting wet' she thought.

'Oh crap, I hope he can't see. He'll tell Emily I'm some sort of perv.' She froze.

"Right turn it off." He could see her white knickers and felt his dick twitch.

'Fucking hell, why does my dick always come to life at the wrong time?'

He quickly pushed at his semi hoping to make it stay down but the contact seemed to bring it to life more.

Kelly stepped back to one side. Her eyes travelled down the length of him to where his overalls where unmistakably tenting up. This instantly made her wetter. It had been months since she'd had a good hard fuck. Not knowing what made her do it she bent and lightly stroked the bulge. He did a sharp intake of breath.

He couldn't quite believe that she'd stroked his cock. 'The lads will never believe this shit.' He thought. She was cupping his cock and balls through his overalls. He'd have to be a saint to turn her down. He snaked his hand up her legs and stroked his fingers over the dampness seeping through her knickers. Kelly widened her stance to allow him better access to her pussy. She couldn't believe she was letting a stranger, the plumber no less, feel her pussy. The thing is it felt divine. She wasn't in the mood for rational thought, instinct had taken over. "What's your name?" She asked him.

His piercing blue eyes looked up at her "chris." It was merely a croak, his voice was husky with lust.

"Chris, I want to see your cock." It was more of a command than a request.

Slowly he unzipped himself and let his cock spring free. It was thick and veiny with a wide pink bellend oozing precum. Kelly couldn't wait to taste him, she dropped to her knees, smiling at him she ran her thumb over the head smearing his precum all over, then while never breaking eye contact she took him in her mouth. Slowly at first, his hips bucked up to get into her mouth more. She swirled her tongue around him, licked his shaft up and down. Every gasp and moan he gave her was all she needed to spur her on. She gently took his balls in her mouth and pumped his cock with her fist.

Chris was loving every minute of it. 'Dirty little bitch' he thought. 'Just wait till I'm burying my cock in that pussy' his fingers dipped in up to his knuckles, she was ready. Warm pussy juice coated his fingers, if she kept up the assault on his cock he would cum. Roughly he pushed her back, Kelly looked momentarily confused as if she was coming back to her senses.

He kissed her hungrily on her mouth while pulling her knickers off. She wantonly spread her legs for him while rubbing her clit, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He could practically smell her arousal.

She lay back and presented her pussy to him. He was on it so quick, licking and sucking that little nub of nerves that so needed to be teased.

Kelly didn't realise how much she'd been craving this, every lick and kiss was heavenly. Chris sensed she was close to her limits so slowly stroked two fingers into her quivering pussy, he fingerfucked her hard while continuing his slow sensuous licking, he could hear her moaning and felt her hips moving upwards.

"Oh! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Oh!" She practically screamed. Her pussy tensed over his fingers, slick with her cum.

Quick as a flash he had his overalls down and rubbed his swollen cockhead on her sensitive little nub. Kelly smiled and nodded slightly, that was all the encouragement Chris needed. He sank himself in up to the hilt, his balls pressed against her arse.

Her hot breath was close to his ear, her hands digging into his shoulders. He started to move, this wasn't romance this was pure lust. A dance as old as time, wet cunt and hard cock meeting together. Primal, animalistic, life affirming.

"You like feeling my cock in your pussy?" He whispered. She nodded.

"Tell me." Kelly noticed his eyes looked dark with lust.

"I fucking love your cock in my pussy, feeling it pushing me open."

His movements became harder. Kelly's arse was pressed uncomfortably on the floor but she couldn't get enough of his cock. He stopped.

"Bend over for me." He had hold of his cock lightly wanking it.

Kelly bent over and stuck her arse up for him, he could see her glistening pink folds and needed to sink himself back into her.

He roughly impaled her onto him, she cried out. This was it, he held her hips and pumped her hard. She rubbed her clit while he fucked her, Kelly had never felt so deliciously dirty as she had now. "Aw fuck!" She came around his cock and sent him over the edge he groaned as he emptied his balls into her wet pussy, five hot spurts of cum deep inside.

For a few moments they stayed just so catching their breath. Kelly spoke first. "Cup of tea?"

He nodded "That would be lovely...not a patch on what just went on though." The tension shifted and they both laughed.

"Yeah I don't normally do stuff like that." Said Kelly, embarrassment flushed her face.

"Stuff like that normally never happens to me." replied Chris.

They looked at each other and smiled. The moment had passed and Kelly made the brews while chris sorted out the rubber seal.

"So how much do I owe you?" She asked. Chris sipped his tea and shook his head. "Nowt. If you ever need any other jobs doing then here's my number." He scribbled something on a piece of card.

"Are you sure? " asked Kelly.

"I am." He handed her his card.

She saw him out to his van, they both smiled one last time before he drove off.

Kelly felt exhilarated, that was one hell of a stress relieving fuck and her sink got fixed too. She looked at his card he'd crossed out his company mobile and wrote his own number with Friday? on it.

Kelly smirked and bit her lip. "Cheeky fucker!"

All persons are figments of my twisted little brain and resemblance to any persons living or otherwise are purely coincidental so don't get your titties in a twist.

The End.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm Kelly great story love it on a plumbers course now

By *immy444Man  over a year ago

bristol

WOW an amazing well written story

Mmmmm great story do you ever need your car fixing

Thanks

Sexy story and well written, thanks

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Very good story sexy as x

Very sexy story, I'd love to fix your pipes

By *lutty KatieWoman  over a year ago

stoke

Love it!! Kx

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Very sexy story thank you xx

id love that to happen to me x

Ta very much.

I did it as a bit of fun but if it did actually happen...ooft!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I wish I were your plumber if it did !

mm. It is a nice round arse. Give me a ring if lekki goes off !

By *erhavingalaugh5Man  over a year ago

dundonald

Great story had me sooo hard , but what about the sink

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

This really got me thinking think i might have to sabotage my sink lol x

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Great story hard me hard in no time

"id love that to happen to me x "

No good at fixing leaks but sure i can manage the rest

Thank you all so much

That sorted me out

Wish that happened when fitting carpets.

Well written x

By *ooking atMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Only happened once with a Alkie woman had to decline she was rough as a bears arse

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story well told

» Add a new message to this topic