FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife sucking his cock as I shower

Wife sucking his cock as I shower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exbuddEs OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 23/05/13 12:55:13]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exbuddEs OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

A few months or so ago we had a rather well hung stud come over and fuck Louise most of the night, when he had left I asked Louise if she wanted him to come back and stay the night of course she said yes so he returned and fuck her till her hours and we all tried to sleep.

The bed wasn't big enough really and once light Louise and this guy quietly chatted thinking I was asleep, then I got up to go down stairs to have a drink then a went and took a shower hoping they would get up to no good

When I returned to the bedroom Louise looked startled and moved fast I think as things are a bit hazey with time and drink

Weeks after when we were drinking and fucking I asked her if anything had happened and she denied it did, then a few weeks later I asked again and she confessed he had called her a dirty slut and asked her to suck his cock, so she did then she wanked him off till he had cum as they kissed and he finger fucked her till was about to cum this is when I walked in the room.

THIS was a mega fucking turn on for me LOVE hearing these stories from her lips and hope we can repeat this very soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as long as you all enjoyed and no mark was overstepped. Horney !

» Add a new message to this topic