FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Party Time

Party Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixie69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

I was invited by some good friends of mine Beth and Paul to a party at their house one Saturday night. I used to work with Beth and although older than me she and Paul had introduced me to various sexual scenarios.

I knew that this party was not a conventional one. I arrive quite early and the door bell rang several times before the house was quite full of people. There were about half a dozen couples and two single guys. The evening progressed and soon enough some folks disappeared upstairs. I was sat next to a guy who had arrived as a couple. His partner was the other side of him talking to a guy. It wasn't long before his partner and this guy went upstairs and left us together. We talked for a while and I found out he was 42 and his name was Rob. I was about 20. He suggested we went upstairs to see what was going on. I agreed and we opened the door of the large bedroom to see the bed full of people in various states of undress doing a number of different things. We stood and watched for a while and I noticed his partner wasn't there. We went to another room and we saw her astride the guy she had been talking to clearly having a good time. Rob was behind me and I felt his hands come around my waist. I pushed back against him and could feel he was hard. He slipped his hands down my shirt skirt and started to finger me. It felt amazing. I put my hand behind me and felt his cock through his trousers. It was very hard. I turned round and knelt down undoing his zip and pulled his trousers down exposing this huge cock. I cupped his balls and gently licked the end. I licked up and down whilst rubbing the shaft at the same time. I heard him moan. He then lifted me up and undressed me. His partner and the other guy moved over on the bed and he laid me down. He kissed my breasts and licked me all the way down to my pussy. He then gave me a fantastic orgasm on his tongue before kissing me all the way up and putting his cock inside me. It felt amazing. I then felt him shudder and I knew he was going to come. I remember his partner saying go son Rob let her have it as he shot it deep inside me. It felt fantastic. He got off and was replaced by his partner licking me clean. I came again on her tongue before getting up and doing the same to her. Whilst doing this the other guy mounted me from behind and fucked me really hard before he too came with a loud moan. We payed three talking for quite a while before it all started again. I never did find out the other guy or the ladies name but I did have an amazing time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Great story.

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Nice story

» Add a new message to this topic