FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > women over 65

women over 65

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm really wanting to fuck women over 65 women of a more mature age.

Is it wrong to want to fuck a granny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't personally think it is. I'm 26 and would love to have a woman of like 45 or so.

Not at all ! I would love to have sex with a granny

Let us know how you get on

Have always liked the idea off a mature lady myself

A year or so ago I had the pleasure of taking a 72yr old woman to bed for the afternoon. She was one of those respectable nicely spoken women that looks like the lady next door or your mum's best friend, but in bed she was a total whore and loved a deep hard pounding. I was blown away by the transformation to a dirty slut. She'd previously told me she was in her mid-60's but while I was thrusting away inside her and telling her she looked and felt more like a 50-something she confessed to her real age. I came there and then, I was so turned on to be fucking a 70-something with such a great appetite for cock. One of horniest experiences I've ever had, and I've since enjoyed several women in their 60's, one of them with her husband for a filthy threesome. It's wonderful to encounter women who still love sex in their twilight years.

By *ontystashMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"A year or so ago I had the pleasure of taking a 72yr old woman to bed for the afternoon. She was one of those respectable nicely spoken women that looks like the lady next door or your mum's best friend, but in bed she was a total whore and loved a deep hard pounding. I was blown away by the transformation to a dirty slut. She'd previously told me she was in her mid-60's but while I was thrusting away inside her and telling her she looked and felt more like a 50-something she confessed to her real age. I came there and then, I was so turned on to be fucking a 70-something with such a great appetite for cock. One of horniest experiences I've ever had, and I've since enjoyed several women in their 60's, one of them with her husband for a filthy threesome. It's wonderful to encounter women who still love sex in their twilight years."

You lucky bugger hats off to you m8

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

One of the horniest women I ever knew was in her 60's when I was seeing her regularly Had apparently led a fairly tame married life but Jesus, when I knew her she was up for anything & everything

I would lOve to have an woman in their 50's it's sexy

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

I once had a lady in her mid 60's while I was still late 20's.

She had a body that would have put many a lady half her age to shame and was a superb fuck as well. I would have no hesitation at all meeting another lady of a similar age (or older) if she was anything like the last one I had the pleasure of hooking up with !

I get a lot of guys in their 20s message me and always question why

Even when i was in my 20s i loved the mature women and all ways have to this day good wine matures with age like women

Agreed one of mr bs fantasies any women over the age of 50 want to meet mr b inbox us xxx

"I'm really wanting to fuck women over 65 women of a more mature age.

Is it wrong to want to fuck a granny"

A bloke told me the best sex he had was with a 72 yr old and he was 48

When I was 21 I had sex with a woman of 50 on her stairs while the husband was hanging the washing out. She was a gran too

By *ontystashMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I'm really wanting to fuck women over 65 women of a more mature age.

Is it wrong to want to fuck a granny

A bloke told me the best sex he had was with a 72 yr old and he was 48

When I was 21 I had sex with a woman of 50 on her stairs while the husband was hanging the washing out. She was a gran too"

By *lways-happyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would love to have a lady of the mature age but they all think am a daft wee boy aw well there loss who am a kidding it's my loss pmsl xx

By *atisfierMan  over a year ago

Ripon -ish

I once had a 53 yr old woman when I was in my late 20's. The most incredible sex ever, now I am in my forties I would love to have a lady in her 60's or 70's

"I get a lot of guys in their 20s message me and always question why "

Well with your profile picture you have a great body, so why would they not message you lol

» Add a new message to this topic