FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is bigger etc etc! Part 4

Is bigger etc etc! Part 4

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last story! My one on one with the VERY well hung hunk Colin, happend about 3 weeks later. We'd managed another 3sum with Fiona, but again very briefly. I phoned hin one day just before linch and said "instead of going for a run today fancy a bedroom work out?" He said he supposed he could always run past my place and inadvertantly run into my bedroom I soon had him out of his shorts and top. He was just as I like my bi/gay guys to be, hairless and slim. We lay back on my bed and started kissing and I took his cock in my hand. It was begining to thicken and I love to feel a cock go from soft to hard in my mouth so I moved down the bed and took it between my lips. The warm velvety python began to grow, his foreskin easing off the big purple head, nice and moist with precum. When he was fully erect it realy was a stretch to get it in my mouth but he felt sooooo good in there. I moved myself around into a 69 position on our sides so he could suck me as well and we lay there for ages just sucking and fingering ass. I felt colin move his face further round then his tongue was teasing my tight asshole, then pushing inside. I told him to reach into the bedside cabinet and bring out the dildo that was there and the KY. He lubed up the dildo, which was the biggest Fiona and I had bought but was still significantly smaller than Colin! He eased it into my ass and went back to sucking my cock. When I fely I was relaxed enough I pushed him onto his back, got a condom amd eased it onto his cock (barely covering it!!) I put plenty of KY on his massive cock and placed the big purple head against my lubed up ring. Very slowly and gently I lowered myself onto this monster, stopping now and again to let my ass relax. After about 5 minutes os so I felt my bum touch his thighs and knew I had taken all of his meaty length. Colin said he was not far away from coming so I placed his hand on my cock and began to gyrate, slowly at first then faster till his monster cock was plunging in and out of me. My cock erupted all over Colins chest and I seemed to come a hell of a lot, then I felt that huge thing pump his sticky cum into the condom. I eased off him while he was still hard and gently removed the condom, pushing all the cum over head of his cock, then taking it back in my mouth sucked it all up!!!

One last thing I'll tell you about was the time Fiona asked me to take a woman from her office for lunch at a nearby pub. The lady was Lizzie, one of the typists. She was maybe the oldest female at the firm at 59. She always had her greying red hair in a tight bun and wore those half moon specs when she was working so people called her Miss Marple.

Lizzie was obviously embarassed so I did my best to make her feel at ease. What it all boiled down to was that Fiona and her had got pissed one night at fionas place when her hubby was away fishing and Fiona had given her edited highlights of some of our lunchtime sessions. It turned out that Lizzie had got extremely hot and bothered when Fiona told her about me spending ages sucking her pussy, in all her years Lizzie had never experienced having had a hot mouth and tongue around her pussy. Finishing our drinks we quickly went to my place and I got us both undressed. Lizzie was shaking like a leaf but I got her to relax enough to sit in the middle of my settee with her legs wide apart and her eyes shut tight. I began to give her the best oral I could manage, nice and soft and gentle taking as long as I could. Her pussy was very moist for a lady of her age and when my tongue at last touched her clitty she grabbed my hair (I had some back then!) and pulled my face hard into her pussy. I took this as an indication that she was enjoying herself!! I latched on to her clitty and began to tongue lash and suck it while slipping two fingers inside to gently rub her G spot. WOW!! I've never had a woman scream so much in my life, I thought the whole street not just the neighbours must hear!! When she calmed down she was extremely embarassed but I told her not to worry. I got her to sit on my lap and take my cock inside her and we slowly and gently made us both come. We were both late back at work but no one suspected anything (I think!) I hoped it would happen again but it didn't. Lizzie was always very friendly to me after that, still sends me a Christmass card but mothing like it ever happend again

As I said at the begining, all these things did happen, over the course of about 5 years. Only the names are changed. Fiona, sadly, died a couple of years back. Lung cancer, never having smoked a cigarette in her life, her husband, however was a 40+ a day man A moral there maybe?? Colin found God (how does that happen? do you open a cupboard one day and there he is?)

He is still bi/gay I think but no longer will talk to me as I am now and always have been an atheist. Lizzie is (obviously!) well retired and living on a well known island in the Clyde

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic