FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office fucking fantasy...fulfilled!

Office fucking fantasy...fulfilled!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m in our office on my own today and it reminded me of an very horny experience I had in here about a year and a half ago...

My office is a self contained office in a large building and a very sexy lady I’d met through FAB was heading into Edinburgh to pick up tickets for the Six Nations and asked if I’d be in the office and as I was working late anyway I said to drop by when she was here. While I was waiting my mind was racing as we’d had a couple of great meets so I was really eager to see her again...

She’d come straight from work so when I opened the door, she was dressed in a long dark skirt, dark knee length boots and a tight white blouse under her jacket. I let her in, closed the door and I was about to say ‘what do you think of the office’ when she pulled me towards her and kissed me. A long, slow, passionate kiss, tongues exploring each others mouths, my hands sliding down to her sexy arse to pull her closer. Eventually she pulled away, looked at me and, giggling away, said ‘hi!’

She walked across the office, having a good look around (not that it took long!) and I followed and slid my hands around her waist puling her close so she could feel how hard my cock was. At this point we both gave up pretending to stay calm and as e kissed again, I picked her up with her legs around me and took her over to the meeting table, put her on the edge of it and slid my hands up her thighs, pushing her skirt up until my hands eventually felt her bare thighs...she was wearing stockings, the minx!

She leaned back on her elbows and squeezed her tits together through her blouse as I bent down and licked up the inside of her thighs to her fiery hot pussy, tasting her juices through the thin material of her knickers. I rubbed her clit as hard as i could with my tongue through her knickers until they were soaking wet then she pulled my head up and kissed me to taste her juices on my tongue and I started to unbutton her blouse, a bit too keenly as it turned out as I broke a button in the process of practically ripping her blouse off!

I was getting pretty feral by this point I have to admit, as soon as her blouse was undone, I tugged her bra cups down and leant down to suck her nipples, which earned me a bit of a slap for being too rough as I’d gently bitten them as well! I told her to stop being so sensitive, I didn’t want to make love, I wanted to fuck her hard and loudly, everywhere we could in the office...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic