FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy!!!!!!!!!

Fantasy!!!!!!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where my other stories were true, only names and places changed to protect the innocent (ish), this is pure fantasy.

I answer a contact ad from a middle aged woman, 45, buxom, red hair, sexually liberated and openminded. We meet in a hotel for a meal and some drinks to see if we like what we see, of course I've made sure about rooms being available, just in case. She is everything I'd hoped for, lovely big boobs, voluptuous belly, big grabable bum and long deep red hair. If you can imagine a blend of Fern Briton, Nigela Lawson and the dark haired woman from the Shielas Wheels ad with red hair you're getting there! We get on famously, same sense of humour and outlook on most things, best of all she obviously fancies me, making sure our hands touch now and again, brushing imaginary fluff from my leg is the clincher

We get to the room and before I can even begin to seduce her she has pushed me back onto the bed, undoing my shirt. after almost ripping it off she runs her fingers through my chest hair.

"Just wanted to make sure you weren't lying about this" she said.

She stands up, telling me to lie there and begins to slowly undress. No cheap stripper routine just slow and sexy. Her tits inside the bra look enormous and I can see saucer sized aureole and massive erect nipples through the thin transparent material. When she is finished she stands there in white lacy half cup bra, G string, suspies and flesh coloured stockings and tan coloured killer high heels. Her hands are stroking her body, slipping inside the bra to tweak a nipple and inside her G string to dip a finger in her shaven pussy. Shew comes over to where I'm lying and slips the wet finger into my mouth and I taste and smell her warm, salty muskiness. She tells me to lie still and finnishes taking my clothes off, then I'm naked, cock rock hard to the point where its sore!! She removes the G string and merely lifts those massive boobs from her bra and moves onto the bed astride me. I just lie there, hands behind ny head as she takes hold of my cock and oh so slowly puts it at the mouth of her hot pussy and sinks down. Its like having my cock in hot honey!!!! She tales my hands and places them on her tits. I gently squeeze and keand them as she begins to gyrate her hips, telling me I don't need to be quite so gentle! I take each huge nipple between finger and thum and pinch quite hard. telling me to hold on to her nipples very tight she begins to lean backwards, her tits and nipples stretching, one hand reaches behind her to cup my tight balls, the other goes to her clitty which she frigs furiously. Her hip movements get more and more frantic and she pulls back even harder shouting at me not to dare to let go of her nipples. She begins to moan loudly telling me to fuck her. I match my thrust upwards to her gyrations and she starts to come very loudly, squeezing my balls almost. but not quite painfully. Her hand is a blur on her clitty and all of a sudden I feel a warm flood over my balls and down the crack of my ass. My cock twitches and pumps my cum deep into her hungry squeezing pussy as she collapses onto me. As we lie wrapped in each other she says, "that'll do for starters oh and by the way I think I peed myself hope you dont mind?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic