FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tag teamed and dommed by 2 men

tag teamed and dommed by 2 men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Laying my basque and panties on the bed admiring them and thinking.... yes my husband will this on me... I went to the bathroom got ready and done my school run.

During my run I noticed my husband had my keys and 1 was missing, My front door key. I then began to question my husband on the whereabouts of my key. Thinking on his feet he informed me this was in fact his keys and that it had fallen off. MY FIRST mistake was letting that slide.

We arrived home and I was so convinced I seen a fabbers car just a few doors down and across the street. MY SECOND mistake was pointn this out to my husband. 'Don't be so silly why would he be here sure we have not arranged anything and I don't think any fabbers we know live around here its not a fabbers car.

Inside my house I was ordered to get up stairs. Still convinced there was a certain fabber near by. I climb the stairs to see my spare room door open (its never left open) I walk in to investigate and see everything as it usually is and close the door. I feel my heart sink and really wanted to have kinky fun with my husband and a fabber looks like I was wrong all my suspicion and tryin to see what my husband was up to, I let my mind play bad, bad tricks on me and even seen cars that's didn't belong to people we knew.

In the bedroom a wardrobe door was left ajar, I enquired why was this left open my husband sighed and said ' I'm telling you there is no-one here. Look in the wardrobe no one now will u stop this and strip.

I took my dress off and was shoved on to the bed and hooded with a dog mask and hogtied I had no where to go, I could not see or move the restraints where so tight I was suddenly aware of every noise in the house.

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oooh, sounds intriguing! So did you then just have regukar missionary style sex with Mr M then?

By *ustDarMan  over a year ago

Tullamore

awesome start Mrs M . cant wait for the next chapter

"awesome start Mrs M . cant wait for the next chapter "

Glad ur enjoying more will be up later on xx

"oooh, sounds intriguing! So did you then just have regukar missionary style sex with Mr M then?"

Ur so cheeky besitos watch that lip or I'll have u bent over with a wine bottle shoved up ur ass while ur ass fills with all the bubbly contents

"awesome start Mrs M . cant wait for the next chapter

Glad ur enjoying more will be up later on xx"

There'd better be..

"oooh, sounds intriguing! So did you then just have regukar missionary style sex with Mr M then?

Ur so cheeky besitos watch that lip or I'll have u bent over with a wine bottle shoved up ur ass while ur ass fills with all the bubbly contents "

you wouldn't waste the booze!

Tullamore

Careful. she never mentioned whether the bottle was full or not.

"oooh, sounds intriguing! So did you then just have regukar missionary style sex with Mr M then?

Ur so cheeky besitos watch that lip or I'll have u bent over with a wine bottle shoved up ur ass while ur ass fills with all the bubbly contents

you wouldn't waste the booze!"

sure ur there n u can drink it better still mon down ice cold bottle of coors with ur asses name on it

you wouldn't waste the booze!

sure ur there n u can drink it better still mon down ice cold bottle of coors with ur asses name on it "

And there was me thinking it was only Coca-Cola doing that..

Damn, if it'd been a bit earlier I coulda called round too, maybe nibbled on a carrot too

My husband ordered me onto my knees, which was very difficult as I could see nothing and was restraint in such a way I had no way to move myself as much as I could if I was un restrained so with a little help I was on my knees.

Suddenly my mask was unzipped and my husbands familair long hard cock was going straight down my throat. My husband was really enjoying this and suddenly I heard the floor board creak. I KNEW IT THERE WAS SOMEELSE. I felt so humiliated what this other unknown strange person was seeing me in a pink basque a doog hood and hogties. I felt my pants coming down a little and a tongue on my ass. At this point my heart is racing and I don't know who this other man is. I feel a strong hand on my head as I start to pull away my husbands cock is filling my mouth again saliva everywhere. After a little while I felt something hard and cold at the entrance of my ass and I'm scared my heart starts to beat so fast but so exciting and I feel myself moisten.

Suddenly I hear a voice. I don't know weather this voice is familiar or not I tilted my head a little to try and listen and was shoved back on to my husbands hard waiting cock. After the men have had their little fun I am permitted to have the mask off. It takes me a second to catch my breath and turn around to see who the mystery man is .............

Dirty bitch..

"Dirty bitch.. "

Call me that and spank me harder lol

And there in my new house in my bedroom behind me with a carrot in 1 hand and a paddle in the other was besitos looking down waiting for my reaction. I couldn't stop smiling at the effort these 2 had went to planning this whole thing and managing to keep it from me. Besitos just looked down smiles and said surprise as he smacked me hard and firm on my bare ass with a paddle .

and to think I'd guessed it was Batman behind you!

"And there in my new house in my bedroom behind me with a carrot in 1 hand and a paddle in the other was besitos looking down waiting for my reaction. I couldn't stop smiling at the effort these 2 had went to planning this whole thing and managing to keep it from me. Besitos just looked down smiles and said surprise as he smacked me hard and firm on my bare ass with a paddle .

"

Thanks keep going that made me giggle

"And there in my new house in my bedroom behind me with a carrot in 1 hand and a paddle in the other was besitos looking down waiting for my reaction. I couldn't stop smiling at the effort these 2 had went to planning this whole thing and managing to keep it from me. Besitos just looked down smiles and said surprise as he smacked me hard and firm on my bare ass with a paddle .

Thanks keep going that made me giggle "

Good thing Mrs M didn't giggle or I'd have smacked her harder! Though maybe she'd have enjoyed that!

Raging you'd suspected me though, def parking further away next time!

Thanks keep going that made me giggle

Good thing Mrs M didn't giggle or I'd have smacked her harder! Though maybe she'd have enjoyed that!

Raging you'd suspected me though, def parking further away next time!"

I don't even want to think wjat would have happened if I laughed lol but I can see how it would make ppl laugh seeing it written down lol. Haha told u u should have parked it facing the other way lol then again u will drive a pink car xxx

haha mrs m,but its those big yellow daisys all over the bonnet that really gives it away ffs,i did tell him park around the corner lol.

I told you, I'm not giving up the Tinky-Winkymobile!

Besitos.. u didk!! parking the car so close.... Yous will have to punish him hard for that mistake !

sounds like a good fuckin day

jammy fkrs

Tullamore

atleast get one of those car covers for next time ?

Cant wait for the next installment if only to hear about the carrot

"Besitos.. u didk!! parking the car so close.... Yous will have to punish him hard for that mistake !

jammy fkrs "

Dammit, I knew I forgot something...JAM!!

"Besitos.. u didk!! parking the car so close.... Yous will have to punish him hard for that mistake !

jammy fkrs

Dammit, I knew I forgot something...JAM!!"

m

MR D!!!!!!!!! Don give him ideas lol xxxxx

smack after smack besitos went with the paddle, MR M shoving his cock down m throat making me gag. suddenly i felt a hand on my pussy and along my clit, this i can handle i thought......big mistake. Mr M must have felt my sucking technique change as i got excited. Up and down my head was pushed and pulled while i hear both men tell me what a dirty filthy slut i was. Something hard and cold was being pushed into my pussy while besitos worked his magic fingers on my clit. so close to coming and MR M shoves so hard and m head is held down and i choke so hard on he big hard cock in my mouth. 'Thats it you gag on his cock you dirty slut, you nasty little bitch'

MRM makes me gag so hard i am physically sick all over him. 'You nasty bitch, sneered mr m. Suddenly im pushed onto my back and pinned besitos demanding i close my eyes for my next surprise.

to be coninued

Tullamore

Awesome . chapter 4 soon please

haha sounds so much more extreme when you write it all down lol

'Open that dirty mouth of yours slut' I open as commanded 'now bite down' I felt something cold being inserted into my mouth I bit down and felt a strange object, it felt like skin but wasn't. I tried to open my eyes to see what it was. 'We didn't say you could open your eyes slut'. I bit down hard and slowly a trickle started coming all over my face, hair , in my eyes, ears, nose. I started choking.

Tbc

Tullamore

how much of what shes put so far is creative emphasis though Mr MnM lol. im just wondering how your gonna top that. she'll be on the look out after this

"how much of what shes put so far is creative emphasis though Mr MnM lol. im just wondering how your gonna top that. she'll be on the look out after this "

the plans are already in place,this was just a little test to see how far we could push her

Lol, it's only just starting to get to the dirty bits too..

I'm sure Mr M has a number of tricks up his sleeve...JAM!!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Wow x

been reading your story and wow all I can say is I want to move to Belfast lol.

the liquid ran down my face and body. my head was held in one place so i could not move away. down it came so so cold against my warm skin which had been in the sun not an hour beforehand. 'its- its-its cold' i gasp. the feeling of the liquid hitting my skin taking my breath away. Besitos and MR M seemed to enjoy this, the start spitting i hear them laugh and spit after spit hit my skin and straight into my mouth.

'ooooohh i tell you, your wife is one dirty slut' i hear 'look at her taking all this piss'

PISS i thought piss was warm, curiousity got the better of me. I take a look MISTAKE NUMBER 3, cold cold urine rained on my face and into my eyes. 'ahh my eyes' i wipe besitos' urine from them and see a balloon with yellow liquid being poured all over me. i look to besitos and MR M in confusion. Besitos barks a me ' who told you that you could open your eyes slut ' i open my mouth to protest and explain that i had piss in m eyes but my head was forced onto the pillow besitos climbed on top shoving his balls straight into my mouth i could smell the sweat of the morning on him and possibly a tinge of precum, i felt my legs being parted and the familiar touch of mr ms pierced tongue licking my pussy and clit of any moisture that had gathered during my ordeal i moan a little and besitos eased himself up his cock was right in front of me almost as if he was saying you know what to do. i lick my lips at the thought of another cock in my mouth ' oh no you dont bitch' i lookup in shock 'hes never turned down a blowjob before' i thought, i blink at him and see his hand coming to my face slaping my cheek he says ' oh no your too keen i think'

Hehe, it's great remembering this as you write it- I had prepared the condom full of piss the night before which is why it was cold but you took it well all over you..so horny, keep going slut!

"Hehe, it's great remembering this as you write it- I had prepared the condom full of piss the night before which is why it was cold but you took it well all over you..so horny, keep going slut!"

i actually thought u had it in the fridge lol xx

Tullamore

dirty bits = good bits when Best is commenting . noted .

excelent so far Mrs MnM but you really gotta stop with these cliffhangers

Bristol, Thornbury

Mrs M you really are a dirty bitch

"Mrs M you really are a dirty bitch "

i love it

Bristol, Thornbury

I bet you do you dirty cum slut

"I bet you do you dirty cum slut "

oh yeah baby

omg.. we need to be with u horny fuckers again after reading this lol !!!

besitos.. ive never seen u in MASTER role.. and I never will ya fucker..

MRS M.. CANT WAIT TO FUCKIN DOM U.. ya baiiitch

MR M... love it lol

MR M started teasing my moist, wet pussy by slidding his fingers in and out and what felt like a dildo. it felt so good, but didnt last. Besitos and MR M started playing with my pussy in unison and soon i was at the edge of coming. Their voices and words becoming distant and then invading my head again.

'ha you dirty bitch nearly 2 hands in you. look a her coming the dirty girl. this went on and on for a while letting me come and stopping coming and stopping more words. i hear MR M say 'shes so wet' with a low voice besitos agrees saying 'shes a dirty bitch all excited and wet she will be wet sooner than she thinks

i see besitos hand come up and in it was the balloon but it wasnt a balloon in fact it was a condom. He inserted the condom into my already wet pussy and squeezed so my pussy got a load of his piss along my body he went with the piss filled condom telling me to open up again 'dont you worry you will get this from the source soon enough. suddenly i see MR M with the carrot and feel it being inserted into my ass it was so cold and hard, a bottle of poppers under my nose, my head began to swim but felt soo good.

suddenly both men take me by the arms ' we need to piss lets see if u can take it warm slut

Ha, think I've learnt from you and Marina and other dommes, I know what subs can take and what they want

"omg.. we need to be with u horny fuckers again after reading this lol !!!

besitos.. ive never seen u in MASTER role.. and I never will ya fucker..

MRS M.. CANT WAIT TO FUCKIN DOM U.. ya baiiitch

MR M... love it lol "

Haha MR D just wait il have u wearing my panties soon lol xxxx mwah big lad lol xxx

But not til youi've been wearing my boxers bitch!

"But not til youi've been wearing my boxers bitch! "

Aham just u wait til we meet diamonds again ul be wearing my knickers afterward gotta make sure we get them really dirty, just like u u dirty filthy slut my wooden sppon is waiting uv had ur fun lol

[Removed by poster at 08/06/13 05:57:11]

"But not til youi've been wearing my boxers bitch!

Aham just u wait til we meet diamonds again ul be wearing my knickers afterward gotta make sure we get them really dirty, just like u u dirty filthy slut my wooden sppon is waiting uv had ur fun lol"

Wow next time u gona meet let me now ! Would love to join

"But not til youi've been wearing my boxers bitch!

Aham just u wait til we meet diamonds again ul be wearing my knickers afterward gotta make sure we get them really dirty, just like u u dirty filthy slut my wooden sppon is waiting uv had ur fun lol

Wow next time u gona meet let me now ! Would love to join "

Oh definatley russian babe xxxxxx

Love to party with you horny lot

Oh dear- what are they planning I thought. Into the bathroom I'm directed. 'I need to pee' I manage to say and besitos looks to MR M 'I think she should piss all over herself' says MR M.

I never pee in front of any1 I get stage fright and these 2 want me to pee in front of them. Both men standing waiting.

'Put these knickers back on slut' besitos barks- I obey and do as I am told.

Standing in my bathroom, shackles still on both my feet and wrists. CRACK MR M hits me a hard smack on my wet knickers stinging my ass 'where's this piss you promised us you dirty, filthy slut, we are waiting'

Suddenly I smell strong urine and look down once I feel the heat of the uring on my basque besitos standing cock in hand starts to piss suddenly another stream MR M is joining in. Both streams of piss cover me head to toe. I finally release my own urine and my underwear catches it. They take turns slapping my wet piss soaked pussy.

"Love to party with you horny lot "

mmmmmmm golden showers... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"mmmmmmm golden showers... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

ohhhh yeahhhh baby lol xx

Can you get a cock in her ass and one in her pussy and pee in her

Bristol, Thornbury

I need to get my arse over to Ireland

"Can you get a cock in her ass and one in her pussy and pee in her "

Well we didn't this time but maybe one for the future!

"Can you get a cock in her ass and one in her pussy and pee in her

Well we didn't this time but maybe one for the future!"

Shhhhhh tell him no ideas

Bristol, Thornbury

Could piss in all 3 holes that would be fantastic

lmao people,we can't do requests at the minute,but for the right price we will do private screenings lol

Squat bitch barks Mr M, 'oh that's good now open up bitch' besitos barks. A warm stream of piss goes straight to the back of my throat I choke and gag. They both laugh and besitos continues to piss all over me while MR M continues to piss all over my basque and body.

'Would you like to get clean slut, your very dirty' besitos smirked at me.

How were they going to clean me I thought should I reach for the wash stuff? I thought

The click of the shower and I back away besitos laughs MR M guides me back towards besitos who has the shower in hand ' so you are not scared of a little piss but ur scared of a little cold water?' Laughed besitos at me I felt so humiliated standing in the shower nearly naked in front of 2 men laughing at me for creeping away, only thing is besitos does not know that the water is piping on the wrong setting I just didn't want to get burnt.

Turning the temperature down to luke warm bestos began to rinse me of piss being very careful and making sure he got everwhere both men rubbing their hands up and doen my body where ever the water touched this was so good I could have stood there all day. I turned around showing them my ass and again their hands roamed all over me I felt myself get wet again right in my pussy and longed to be fucked again. MR Ms hand came around and gather my hair into 1 place and besitos ever so carefully washed my hair for me oh I was in heaven.

'Besitos I think she's clean enough' said MR M

' You heard the man out you get slut'

Next instalment to follow shortly

Bristol, Thornbury

"lmao people,we can't do requests at the minute,but for the right price we will do private screenings lol

"

Could we join in also

Bristol, Thornbury

Such a naughty girl finish it off

getting me horny each time I read it lol

"getting me horny each time I read it lol"

Its not over yet lol xx

Bristol, Thornbury

Don't stop we want it hard and fast x

Lol teasing two will put up more when I get a wee chance mum mode atm xx

Bristol, Thornbury

" "

I know but read it all again n remember its all true it allll happened

Bristol, Thornbury

I believe it that is why i want to read it. I do prefer the movie to the book is that possible

entering the bedroom i am forced to my knees and both men grab my head and make me clean both their cocks shaft balls everything mr m leaves me a second and out of the corner of my eye i see THE CARROT.

i reach for the carrot, the very same carrot that was up my on ass earlier. I reach around and spread besitos' cheeks and insert my pointy orange friend. He never turns it down........usually.

I managed 3 strokes and am pulled up to my feet. 'tell me, are you trying to turn the tables?? asked besitos. suddenly i hear something and turn around mr m is standing with a roll of cling film. 'arms up' he said.

You're right, it does sound much more kinky now I see it all written down!

Highlight for me was watching your face as you bit into the condom full of piss! If you hadn't sneaked a look you'd not have expected anything so the look as you knew what was coming was priceless, wish I'd had a camera!

"You're right, it does sound much more kinky now I see it all written down!

Highlight for me was watching your face as you bit into the condom full of piss! If you hadn't sneaked a look you'd not have expected anything so the look as you knew what was coming was priceless, wish I'd had a camera!"

camera on the list for next time lol

they wrapped the cling film around my top half. i think trying to over power besitos was the wrong way to go about not being partially mummified.

i was bent over the bed and i managed to get my knees on the bed.

crack it stung so bad crack crack crack went the paddle on my ass until an almighty crack came and silly me i tried to run away besios and mr m laugh and pull me back

'look at the sluts read ass'

i feel a cock going into my pussy and then see mr m in front of me after alot of long hard strokes besitos takes his cock out and i feel his come on my back just below the clingfilm. (must take talent to get a condom off before you come)

surely thats me i thought........... WRONG, besitos came to the front and made me suck him clean as mr m happily fucked me good and hard until i squirted all over the bed. 'time to take my cum bitch' all over my back on the cling film it went

'you may now get dressed you dirty filthy naughty slut

so afer being:

paddled

choked

made to throw up

pissed on

made to piss

mummified

covered in cum

i would do it again thanks mr M-N-M + BESIOS_UK

Bristol, Thornbury

Fantastic story. There is me with a hardon again at work

"Fantastic story. There is me with a hardon again at work "

Oh dear u may go see palm n her 5 friends lol glad u enjoyed story xxx

"Fantastic story. There is me with a hardon again at work

Oh dear u may go see palm n her 5 friends lol glad u enjoyed story xxx"

Think Palm is gonna be very busy all round!

Bristol, Thornbury

I cant I work for nhs some nosy fucker will notice lol

glad you enjoyed mrs m,thank-you for being such a willing sub. looking forward to the next time you dirty girl!

"I cant I work for nhs some nosy fucker will notice lol"

Haha and will they not notice your hardon lol

"glad you enjoyed mrs m,thank-you for being such a willing sub. looking forward to the next time you dirty girl!

"

Oh next time so you were serious then, can I suggest all piss to be warm lol.

Maybe I should add that mr m and besitos had been planning this meet for a week or so and besitos was given a key to our front door. (Not many people you can trust to leave your house key with them) just goes to show how much we trust him. Lol

Besitos was actually hiding in my spare room lol n me I walk right into the room and close the door. Where you wearing harry potters invisible cloak besitos lol

Bristol, Thornbury

"I cant I work for nhs some nosy fucker will notice lol

Haha and will they not notice your hardon lol "

Not unless I stand up and poke someone in the face with it

"glad you enjoyed mrs m,thank-you for being such a willing sub. looking forward to the next time you dirty girl!

Oh next time so you were serious then, can I suggest all piss to be warm lol. "

yes next time warm piss only mrs m,cos besitos' cold made you sick and now i can't get any,and besitos may get his ass over to sort me out lmao!

yes next time warm piss only mrs m,cos besitos' cold made you sick and now i can't get any,and besitos may get his ass over to sort me out lmao! "

Yep I'm sick besitos get round here n rectify ur mistake lol

yes next time warm piss only mrs m,cos besitos' cold made you sick and now i can't get any,and besitos may get his ass over to sort me out lmao! "

Lmao- that's it, all blame poor me! Ok, we'll allow that request then Mrs M if

cold piss makes you sick then straight from the source it is from now! And

sick or not you should still be pleasuring your Master! Get your lips round his cock now, slut!

yes next time warm piss only mrs m,cos besitos' cold made you sick and now i can't get any,and besitos may get his ass over to sort me out lmao!

Lmao- that's it, all blame poor me! Ok, we'll allow that request then Mrs M if

cold piss makes you sick then straight from the source it is from now! And

sick or not you should still be pleasuring your Master! Get your lips round his cock now, slut!"

Oh no bitch uv had ur fun u get round later and service him ha

I think everyone here would agree that it's Mrs M's duty to please Mr M and take his cock like a good little slut, sick or not!

loved it..

"I think everyone here would agree that it's Mrs M's duty to please Mr M and take his cock like a good little slut, sick or not!"

i agree completely,I'll sort that out when i get home lol

"I think everyone here would agree that it's Mrs M's duty to please Mr M and take his cock like a good little slut, sick or not!

i agree completely,I'll sort that out when i get home lol "

Ahhh I'm sick sicky sicky bad n no not the painters haha you do it u dirty cum slut mon we get him to cum all over ur face besitos and I'll rub it in better still well get a few men round just for u little kisses haha

"loved it.. "

"I think everyone here would agree that it's Mrs M's duty to please Mr M and take his cock like a good little slut, sick or not!

Ahhh I'm sick sicky sicky bad n no not the painters haha you do it u dirty cum slut mon we get him to cum all over ur face besitos and I'll rub it in better still well get a few men round just for u little kisses haha"

Lol@not the painters!! 'cos that prob wouldn't stop ya dirty bitch!

Ahhh I'm sick sicky sicky bad n no not the painters haha you do it u dirty cum slut mon we get him to cum all over ur face besitos and I'll rub it in better still well get a few men round just for u little kisses haha

Lol@not the painters!! 'cos that prob wouldn't stop ya dirty bitch! "

Omg ur so dead ryt next girl on their period rub ur pussy all over besitos' face

Omg ur so dead ryt next girl on their period rub ur pussy all over besitos' face "

Good thing you're only my dom and not theirs then!!

Omg ur so dead ryt next girl on their period rub ur pussy all over besitos' face

Good thing you're only my dom and not theirs then!!"

I just like to dress u up like a girl so u can parade about in high heels like a common slut lol

I just like to dress u up like a girl so u can parade about in high heels like a common slut lol "

Yes, you do seem to enjoy that quite a lot!

I just like to dress u up like a girl so u can parade about in high heels like a common slut lol

Yes, you do seem to enjoy that quite a lot! "

Haha I plan to put it to good use 1 day

Hehe sounds fun

For those who have seen me in chat yep u guessed it on med for vocal chords lolol

"For those who have seen me in chat yep u guessed it on med for vocal chords lolol "

Quietest you've ever been! I can give you some cream for that..!

"My husband ordered me onto my knees, which was very difficult as I could see nothing and was restraint in such a way I had no way to move myself as much as I could if I was un restrained so with a little help I was on my knees.

Suddenly my mask was unzipped and my husbands familair long hard cock was going straight down my throat. My husband was really enjoying this and suddenly I heard the floor board creak. I KNEW IT THERE WAS SOMEELSE. I felt so humiliated what this other unknown strange person was seeing me in a pink basque a doog hood and hogties. I felt my pants coming down a little and a tongue on my ass. At this point my heart is racing and I don't know who this other man is. I feel a strong hand on my head as I start to pull away my husbands cock is filling my mouth again saliva everywhere. After a little while I felt something hard and cold at the entrance of my ass and I'm scared my heart starts to beat so fast but so exciting and I feel myself moisten.

Suddenly I hear a voice. I don't know weather this voice is familiar or not I tilted my head a little to try and listen and was shoved back on to my husbands hard waiting cock. After the men have had their little fun I am permitted to have the mask off. It takes me a second to catch my breath and turn around to see who the mystery man is ............. "

it was me , lol

"For those who have seen me in chat yep u guessed it on med for vocal chords lolol

Quietest you've ever been! I can give you some cream for that..! "

What u trying to say??? I'm noisy???? Me never lolol oooh don't u worry iv plans for mr m tonight he'll be crying like a baby without sleep by time iv finished with him I mean business lol

"My husband ordered me onto my knees, which was very difficult as I could see nothing and was restraint in such a way I had no way to move myself as much as I could if I was un restrained so with a little help I was on my knees.

Suddenly I hear a voice. I don't know weather this voice is familiar or not I tilted my head a little to try and listen and was shoved back on to my husbands hard waiting cock. After the men have had their little fun I am permitted to have the mask off. It takes me a second to catch my breath and turn around to see who the mystery man is .............

it was me , lol"

Few days too late but nice try lol

"For those who have seen me in chat yep u guessed it on med for vocal chords lolol

What u trying to say??? I'm noisy???? Me never lolol oooh don't u worry iv plans for mr m tonight he'll be crying like a baby without sleep by time iv finished with him I mean business lol "

Well make sure to tell us all about it and remember all those mean things he did to you the other day! I was just going along with it 'cos he said so..honest!

What u trying to say??? I'm noisy???? Me never lolol oooh don't u worry iv plans for mr m tonight he'll be crying like a baby without sleep by time iv finished with him I mean business lol

Well make sure to tell us all about it and remember all those mean things he did to you the other day! I was just going along with it 'cos he said so..honest!"

is that right now? really fuck me you find out who your friends are right and quick lol!!!!

Bristol, Thornbury

Not going down with the ship then lol

Well make sure to tell us all about it and remember all those mean things he did to you the other day! I was just going along with it 'cos he said so..honest!

is that right now? really fuck me you find out who your friends are right and quick lol!!!!

"

I think he's trying to get u in trouble mr m lol

( Stirs the broth) lol

That doesn't sound like 'crying like a baby!'

"

i'll tell you something,i'll not be robbing a bank with you anytime soon lol

Bristol, Thornbury

Someone should punish the slut for stirring things

"Someone should punish the slut for stirring things "

Woah there lol was a 1 off I never obey any1 lol I'm far far too fiesty lol. I don't take it serious lol xx

Bristol, Thornbury

Well... thats my opinion lol

"Well... thats my opinion lol "

Besitos is the real slut ask any1 lol

"Well... thats my opinion lol

Besitos is the real slut ask any1 lol "

So many sluts nobody knows who we're talking about lmao!

But I agree with two, Mrs M needs punished!

But I agree with two, Mrs M needs punished!"

Hahaha dead on big lad I'll b up to ur front door in 10 mins to hit u an almighty slap blacken u right eye weee bit more lol

Bristol, Thornbury

But I agree with two, Mrs M needs punished!"

2 v 1 we win... punish her lol

Would ya not do the left to even it out a bit?!

And I agree with me and two so that's 3v 1! And I'm sure both diamonds, russianbabe and of course Mr M also agree so 7 v 1! You def need punished with those odds Mrs M!

Bristol, Thornbury

"Would ya not do the left to even it out a bit?!

And I agree with me and two so that's 3v 1! And I'm sure both diamonds, russianbabe and of course Mr M also agree so 7 v 1! You def need punished with those odds Mrs M!"

i think you have been getting off lately big fella,i reckon you deserve a good punishing especially since you tried to drop me in it,maybe have a little party at ours just for you,invite a few of your favourite friends lol

"Would ya not do the left to even it out a bit?!

And I agree with me and two so that's 3v 1! And I'm sure both diamonds, russianbabe and of course Mr M also agree so 7 v 1! You def need punished with those odds Mrs M!

i think you have been getting off lately big fella,i reckon you deserve a good punishing especially since you tried to drop me in it,maybe have a little party at ours just for you,invite a few of your favourite friends lol "

Hey mate, buddy, pal, friend..sure we're partners in crime, stick together! No need to be getting mean now lol..

bumping for those that requested

Bristol, Thornbury

Thought you were adding to it x

» Add a new message to this topic