FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ultimate fantasy

ultimate fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my ultimate fantasy would love to here your views

Meeting a woman who enjoys taking control after making me strip she orders me to lick her pussy and ass and not stop until she is satisfied whipping my ass everytime i slow down or dont lick her right. Once she has cum in my mouth she orders me onto the bed on all fours whilst putting on her strap on she orders me to lube myself up ready for my fucking but before she orders.me to suck it making me gag and heave while whipping my bare ass and squeezing my balls.

After the strap on has a good coating of spit she positions her self behind me and begins fucking me hard and fast showing no mercy concentrating on only getting the pleasure she wants. After a long hard fucking she orders me to suck the strap on clean and lap up all her wetness.

Finally she inserts a butt plug into my ass and squats over my face one hand grabbing mu balls tight telling me if i spill one drop i will be punished giving my balls a tight squeeze to show what she means then begins pissing filling my mouth and stopping ordering me.to swallow every drop until her bladder is.empty and she is.fully satisfied.

what you all think

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

thanks for all the private messages guys but the story/fantasy involves a woman not two men lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Easily interchangeable though! Just saying!

true but then it wouldnt be my fantasy lol

x

» Add a new message to this topic